Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 25, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 25, 2019 (150 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Moon Sighted As Muslims Celebrate Sallah Tomorrow Tuesday June 4th / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 25, 2019 by femoint007(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, June 25, 2019) -

*Be Determined!

1.Thank You, Father, for the privilege and honour to be called to serve in Your royal and noble service.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of discouragement and lukewarmness, that has crept into my life, in the course of my service to You, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, renew my strength and determination to serve You, till the end; empower me never to give up, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, go ahead of me, and remove every obstacle, and straighten every crooked path
on my way, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to do Your work, when it is day, because the night cometh, when no man can work, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, I have laid my hands on the plough, please, help me not to look back, so that I may be fit for Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to do Your work to the point of reward; help me to finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, crown all my efforts, in Your vineyard, with resounding success, and let me be rewarded, for all my labours, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; when he shall stand before You, to give account of his stewardship, please, don't let him be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22 June 2019 / Our Daily-devotional - Hearing God's Voice 27th June / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Guardian Of Your Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.