Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Dye Hair Without Bleach - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Dye Hair Without Bleach (817 Views)

How To Transition To Natural Hair Without Damaging Your Hair / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / How My 3 Year Old Now Cuts His Hair Without Crying.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Dye Hair Without Bleach by TwentiesGirl(f): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2019
It’s customary when dyeing hair especially to a lighter colour like blonde or purple to first bleach so that the lighter colour will be able to appear brightly on formerly black hair. However the process of bleaching hair is a very tricky one which, if not done right, can destroy hair. In lieu of that, hair brands have been coming up with
new formulas of dyes to be used without first bleaching hair.
I tried one of these hair gels which promised to temporarily dye my hair purple by simply applying it.
Please check out my review below!
https://youtu.be/LzScniaavQ8

Re: How To Dye Hair Without Bleach by PPlatypus: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
That's gorgeous! I liked your review very much. But what about gray hair? I've been reading this article and want to know what do you think about the methods described there. They also don't involve any bleach at all. I want to try concealer spray and 3D gel.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Ankara Styles: Check Out 100 Amazing And Stylish Ankara Styles For Ladies / Women Clothing Online Shopping / African Women Dresses For Ladies 2020: Best Workable Designs To Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.