Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? (1880 Views)

COVID-19 And Muslims In Nigeria- Nigerian Supreme Council For Islamic Affairs / Igbo Muslims and prominent igbo Muslims Politicians In Igbo Land(photos) / Demba Ba Reacts To The Banning Of Koran And Muslims In China. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2019
I am asking this question from an objective point of view. Anyone that knows something should please share. This is not to cause division. Thank you
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Ahmadiyya are not Muslims, they violated many Islamic creeds and falls into nullifiers of Islam.

Ahmadis are considered non-Muslims by many mainstream Muslims since they consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the founder of the movement, to be the promised Mahdi and Messiah awaited by the Muslims.believe that Mohammed was the final prophet sent to guide mankind, as orthodox Muslims believe is laid out in the Koran.

They disbelieved in the Quran verses that says Prophet Muhammad is the last of the prophet.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by iamgenius(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2019
ihollarmide:
I am asking this question from an objective point of view. Anyone that knows something should please share. This is not to cause division. Thank you
Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4154241/ahmadiyya-qadianiyya
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
iamgenius:

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4154241/ahmadiyya-qadianiyya
Jazakallahu Khoiran. But I have few objections. According to their website, They really do believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the seal of the Prophets. And most of the points some people raised there seemed like an attack and full of prejudice. Ma Salam
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by iamgenius(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
ihollarmide:

Jazakallahu Khoiran. But I have few objections. According to their website, They really do believe that Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the seal of the Prophets. And most of the points some people raised there seemed like an attack and full of prejudice. Ma Salam
Where is the reference? And why can't they refute their books themselves. They are liars bro. I have many as friends, that's their belief which they can't do without.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:
Ahmadiyya are not Muslims, they violated many Islamic creeds and falls into nullifiers of Islam.

Ahmadis are considered non-Muslims by many mainstream Muslims since they consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the founder of the movement, to be the promised Mahdi and Messiah awaited by the Muslims.believe that Mohammed was the final prophet sent to guide mankind, as orthodox Muslims believe is laid out in the Koran.

They disbelieved in the Quran verses that says Prophet Muhammad is the last of the prophet.

bro, I disagree with them as well but please don't say they are not Muslim. They still uphold all obligations in Islam. I disagree with them on Gullam Ahmad etc.

See @bold, please don't get emotional. You are wrong. It is true that rejecting Ayah of Qur'an is kufr but misinterpreting Ayah of Qur'an is not kufr but misunderstanding or madhab issue just like they misinterpreted return of Isa in Quran 43 :61). So they misinterpreted "khatam nabiy".

I definitely disagree with them but it is not kufr. Try to understand this simple thing.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by iamgenius(m): 6:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:
bro, I disagree with them as well but please don't say they are not Muslim. They still uphold all obligations in Islam. I disagree with them on Gullam Ahmad etc.

See @bold, please don't get emotional. You are wrong. It is true that rejecting Ayah of Qur'an is kufr but misinterpreting Ayah of Qur'an is not kufr but misunderstanding or madhab issue just like they misinterpreted return of Isa in Quran 43 :61). So they misinterpreted "khatam nabiy".

I definitely disagree with them but it is not kufr. Try to understand this simple thing.
Egbon, E tun ti de angry

Their issue is as simple as 123. I have a friend who is also an Ahmadi whom I told that their ideology is Kufr. No one has ever told him that before. Then I explained everything to him, then he said if all what I said is what makes them Kaafir then he's not with them in all those things. He rejected all their claims totally after I explained it to him. It will be a mistake for me to call him a Kaafir because he still go to their circle. Maybe bcoz of his parents I guess.

I have another friend too who is one of their Imams in one of their mosques. I explained things to him with the best of my ability and with the support of others too. Wallahi, he didn't just want to hear or understand whatever we say. So we label him a Kaafir coz we can see the arrogance in him. Cuz he had seen the proof right in front of his face.

I don't agree with people calling everyone a Kaafir, coz not everyone knows what take them out of Islam. So if we see anybody that calls himself a Muslim and he's doing something that take him out of Islam, we should explain to him first rather than calling him a Kaafir from the beginning. Example is Mr Habeeb of Markaz undecided

And also, you bringing the "khatam Nabiyin" up, that didn't justify their misunderstanding. It directly shows they understood what Khatam Nabiyin means, except they don't understand Arabic which I know they do.

Anybody with the Ahmadiyyah belief is a Kaafir, there's nothing less than Kufr in it.

Note: The above doesn't apply to Christians, Jews, Atheists etc. They're Kaafir ni.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2019
iamgenius:

Egbon, E tun ti de angry

Their issue is as simple as 123. I have a friend who is also an Ahmadi whom I told that their ideology is Kufr. No one has ever told him that before. Then I explained everything to him, then he said if all what I said is what makes them Kaafir then he's not with them in all those things. He rejected all their claims totally after I explained it to him. It will be a mistake for me to call him a Kaafir because he still go to their circle. Maybe bcoz of his parents I guess.

I have another friend too who is one of their Imams in one of their mosques. I explained things to him with the best of my ability and with the support of others too. Wallahi, he didn't just want to hear or understand whatever we say. So we label him a Kaafir coz we can see the arrogance in him. Cuz he had seen the proof right in front of his face.

I don't agree with people calling everyone a Kaafir, coz not everyone knows what take them out of Islam. So if we see anybody that calls himself a Muslim and he's doing something that take him out of Islam, we should explain to him first rather than calling him a Kaafir from the beginning. Example is Mr Habeeb of Markaz undecided

And also, you bringing the "khatam Nabiyin" up, that didn't justify their misunderstanding. It directly shows they understood what Khatam Nabiyin means, except they don't understand Arabic which I know they do.

Anybody with the Ahmadiyyah belief is a Kaafir, there's nothing less than Kufr in it.

Note: The above doesn't apply to Christians, Jews, Atheists etc. They're Kaafir ni.
you didn't point out any specific doctrine that is kufr in them. You only said you explained things to them. All I seen with them are some misinterpretations. Kufr is distinct from wrong tawil. They did tawil with "khatam nabiy" but they did not deny the Ayah. Denying Ayah is kufr. Same with sheikh Habeeb on the issue of cave. Here was wrong with his tafsir but did not deny the Ayah. It was wrong for those who were quick to pronounce him kafir. This means those people do not know what takes one out of Islam. Scholars throughout history of Islam have difference of opinion on a single Ayah but they all believed in the Ayah. Get the difference?
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Alhajiemeritus: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:
you didn't point out any specific doctrine that is kufr in them. You only said you explained things to them. All I seen with them are some misinterpretations. Kufr is distinct from wrong tawil. They did tawil with "khatam nabiy" but they did not deny the Ayah. Denying Ayah is kufr. Same with sheikh Habeeb on the issue of cave. Here was wrong with his tafsir but did not deny the Ayah. It was wrong for those who were quick to pronounce him kafir. This means those people do not know what takes one out of Islam. Scholars throughout history of Islam have difference of opinion on a single Ayah but they all believed in the Ayah. Get the difference?
How did Sheik Habib intrrerprete the issue of the cave?
That someone doesn't agree with other people's tafsir doesn't mean he is wrong....
So don't say wrong.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

How did Sheik Habib intrrerprete the issue of the cave?
That someone doesn't agree with other people's tafsir doesn't mean he is wrong....
So don't say wrong.
in sura tawba I think where Allah said nabi and his "companion" without mentioning him by name. Most tafasir indicated it was Abu Bakr who was with nabi in the cave. This is what Muslims believe throughout history. But sheikh Habeeb said it is Catholic myth. He cited materials he read online on Catholic literature. He said that's what Qur'an alluded to. But Quran indicates it was nabi in the cave. Even Shia tafasir said the same. Only one book of tafsir in the Shia literature disagrees it was Abu Bakr who was with him. This is why I believe sheikh Habeeb was wrong on this. But definitely he did not deny the Ayah.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by true2god: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
iamgenius:

Egbon, E tun ti de angry

The Christians and the Jews are kafir? Kwantinu!
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by iamgenius(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
true2god:
The Christians and the Jews are kafir? Kwantinu!
You're not alone, Atheists, Buddhists, Sikh, etc

1 Like

Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by AlBaqir(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
ihollarmide:

Ahmadi are Muslims. Don't be fooled otherwise. Irrespective of Ahmadi factions, they are still Muslim by the virtue of this noble verse:

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 14:

The dwellers of the desert say: We believe (i.e we are mu'min). Say: You do not believe (mumin) but say, We submit (i.e we are muslim); and faith has not yet entered into your hearts; and if you obey Allah and His Apostle, He will not diminish aught of your deeds; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

What makes one a Muslim is ONLY believe in Allah and messengership of Muhammad. Lobatan.

The munafiqun (hypocrites) amongst the sahabah were regarded as Muslims. Upon their hidden disbelief which Prophet knew about, he never for once excommunicated them from the fold of Islam.

Ahmadiyah are of two types:

1. Those who believe Ghullam Ahmad was Mahdi.

2. Those who claim Ghulam Ahmad was another Prophet after the holy Prophet Muhammad.

Both of the group technically affirmed the shahadatayn (there is no god except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger). This is enough to make them Muslim.

You can read more on the difference between Islam and Iman here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2105430/difference-between-muslim-mumin-believer

1 Like

Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
AlBaqir:

Ahmadi are Muslims. Don't be fooled otherwise. Irrespective of Ahmadi factions, they are still Muslim by the virtue of this noble verse:

Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 14:

The dwellers of the desert say: We believe (i.e we are mu'min). Say: You do not believe (mumin) but say, We submit (i.e we are muslim); and faith has not yet entered into your hearts; and if you obey Allah and His Apostle, He will not diminish aught of your deeds; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

What makes one a Muslim is ONLY believe in Allah and messengership of Muhammad. Lobatan.

The munafiqun (hypocrites) amongst the sahabah were regarded as Muslims. Upon their hidden disbelief which Prophet knew about, he never for once excommunicated them from the fold of Islam.

Ahmadiyah are of two types:

1. Those who believe Ghullam Ahmad was Mahdi.

2. Those who claim Ghulam Ahmad was another Prophet after the holy Prophet Muhammad.

Both of the group technically affirmed the shahadatayn (there is no god except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger). This is enough to make them Muslim.

You can read more on the difference between Islam and Iman here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2105430/difference-between-muslim-mumin-believer
Thank you
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
iamgenius:

Where is the reference? And why can't they refute their books themselves. They are liars bro. I have many as friends, that's their belief which they can't do without.
My bad. I actually spoke to one. He told me that they believe Ghulam Ahmad is a Prophet Reformer after Muhammad(SAW) and that is where the whole rift comes in. May Allah guide us all.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Alhajiemeritus: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Empiree:
in sura tawba I think where Allah said nabi and his "companion" without mentioning him by name. Most tafasir indicated it was Abu Bakr who was with nabi in the cave. This is what Muslims believe throughout history. But sheikh Habeeb said it is Catholic myth. He cited materials he read online on Catholic literature. He said that's what Qur'an alluded to. But Quran indicates it was nabi in the cave. Even Shia tafasir said the same. Only one book of tafsir in the Shia literature disagrees it was Abu Bakr who was with him. This is why I believe sheikh Habeeb was wrong on this. But definitely he did not deny the Ayah.
Knowledge is transient, I came across a literature that stated it wasn't Abubakr.
That many scholars agreed on something, does not mean the thing is right...
I'll do more research on this subject and I'll revert.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Knowledge is transient, I came across a literature that stated it wasn't Abubakr.
I understand muslims have always believed it was Abu Bakr who was with him. Even if he was not that's not really problem since Qur'an doesn't mention his name. So it is subjective.

What I have problem with is for saying the entire Ayah was not about Nabi Muhammad (saw) and his companion. He said the story of the cave had to do with "believers" in pre-Islam who sought refuge in the cave(not sura kahf).

That Catholic has this event written in their literature. I listened to him twice to be sure I understand what he's saying. Let me know if I misunderstood him?.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by iamgenius(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
ihollarmide:

My bad. I actually spoke to one. He told me that they believe Ghulam Ahmad is a Prophet Reformer after Muhammad(SAW) and that is where the whole rift comes in. May Allah guide us all.
You see now. They are Kaafir bro, nothing less.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by iamgenius(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not cause my ummah to agree on falsehood..."
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2019
ihollarmide:

this is what I meant by they INTERPRETED "khatam nabiy". I don't agree with them one bit but I'm not in position to make kufr declaration of them. There have been some scholars in the past who declared them kufar like Maulana Fazlur Rahman Ansari (ra).

They need to quit this belief. It is nonesense and goes against common sense that son of Punjabi woman was last Prophet. It would have been okay if they said he was reformer of his time. That would be debatable but not prophethood.

That's why there is this strange belief with them when it comes to Jesus. For instance, if a Sunni and Ahmadi debate Christians about Jesus from birth to his disappearance, everything aligns until the point of crucifixion of Jesus.

I am telling you what happened between me and Ahmadi on YouTube some 12yrs ago. We were both debating this CHRISTIAN guy everyday and I didn't know he's Ahmadiyyah until he said when they put Jesus on the cross and after that he escaped to India. But in Sunni we simply don't have this information. Then we left CHRISTIAN guy and faced ourselves. I asked him questions. That's when he realized I was not Ahmadiyyah.

After I did some research i realized that average Pakistani and India subcontinent and some Caribbean have this doggy belief whether they are Muslims or not. I had a friend from Trinidad who told me that we Muslims don't know whereabout of Jesus after his mother took him away. He said he was in Kashmir and that's where he grew older untill one hundred and something years old. I said don't tell CHRISTIANs this grin. He laughed. He said ofcourse they don't wanna hear it. They used to get angry when he brought it up. When I asked him where he got this story from?. He said from muslims. He doesn't know differences amongst muslims. I realized he was amongst Ahmadiyyah people. He himself is neither Muslim nor CHRISTIAN. He's mix of Islam, CHRISTIANITY and Hinduism but spend more time with muslims and spend time alone with Bible.

Orisirisi

So in my opinion, they are not kufar but misguided. They may be punished for this but they still hold on to fard of Islam from 6 articles of Faith to obligatory practices. These qualifed them to be muslims. There are many more scholars who declined to call them kufar like Sheikh Hamza Yusuf and so on. Misguided is more appropriate way to address them rather than kufar bcuz, amongst them are those who know not but do follow follow. I prayed behind them decades ago and will pray behind them again if they still meet conditions. When I prayed behind them decades ago there was no difference to the way other muslims pray. There was there nothing questionable in their practices in the masjid at that time. Everything was normal.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Ghulam Ahmad was believed to be a Prophet after Muhammad. If this was a wrongful interpretation then what about the believe that Ghulam Ahmad received revelation from Allah?

Research more about Khutba Ilhamiyya.

Ghulam Ahmad wrote later (describing the " supposed revelation"wink:

It was like a hidden fountain gushing forth and I did not know whether it was I who was speaking or an angel was speaking through my tongue. The sentences were just being uttered and every sentence was a sign of God for me.

— Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Haqeeqatul-Wahi ("Introducing the Books of the Promised Messiah".)

Well,the Question to ask is are they Kufaar anyone who believes there is a Prophet with revelation after Muhammad and Qur'an?

Is their leader a Kaafir? If so what about their knowledgeable followers?
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Ghulam Ahmad was believed to be a Prophet after Muhammad. If this was a wrongful interpretation then what about the believe that Ghulam Ahmad received revelation from Allah?

Research more about Khutba Ilhamiyya.

Ghulam Ahmad wrote later (describing the " supposed revelation"wink:

It was like a hidden fountain gushing forth and I did not know whether it was I who was speaking or an angel was speaking through my tongue. The sentences were just being uttered and every sentence was a sign of God for me.

— Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Haqeeqatul-Wahi ("Introducing the Books of the Promised Messiah".)

Well,the Question to ask is are they Kufaar anyone who believes there is a Prophet with revelation after Muhammad and Qur'an?

Is their leader a Kaafir? If so what about their knowledgeable followers?

I think I'd rather call them misguided. They believe in Allah and Rasul(SAW). I won't call someone Kuf'r. I'd rather leave that to Allah
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2019
Empiree:
this is what I meant by they INTERPRETED "khatam nabiy". I don't agree with them one bit but I'm not in position to make kufr declaration of them. There have been some scholars in the past who declared them kufar like Maulana Fazlur Rahman Ansari (ra).

They need to quit this belief. It is nonesense and goes against common sense that son of Punjabi woman was last Prophet. It would have been okay if they said he was reformer of his time. That would be debatable but not prophethood.

That's why there is this strange belief with them when it comes to Jesus. For instance, if a Sunni and Ahmadi debate Christians about Jesus from birth to his disappearance, everything aligns until the point of crucifixion of Jesus.

I am telling you what happened between me and Ahmadi on YouTube some 12yrs ago. We were both debating this CHRISTIAN guy everyday and I didn't know he's Ahmadiyyah until he said when they put Jesus on the cross and after that he escaped to India. But in Sunni we simply don't have this information. Then we left CHRISTIAN guy and faced ourselves. I asked him questions. That's when he realized I was not Ahmadiyyah.

After I did some research i realized that average Pakistani and India subcontinent and some Caribbean have this doggy belief whether they are Muslims or not. I had a friend from Trinidad who told me that we Muslims don't know whereabout of Jesus after his mother took him away. He said he was in Kashmir and that's where he grew older untill one hundred and something years old. I said don't tell CHRISTIANs this grin. He laughed. He said ofcourse they don't wanna hear it. They used to get angry when he brought it up. When I asked him where he got this story from?. He said from muslims. He doesn't know differences amongst muslims. I realized he was amongst Ahmadiyyah people. He himself is neither Muslim nor CHRISTIAN. He's mix of Islam, CHRISTIANITY and Hinduism but spend more time with muslims and spend time alone with Bible.

Orisirisi

So in my opinion, they are not kufar but misguided. They may be punished for this but they still hold on to fard of Islam from 6 articles of Faith to obligatory practices. These qualifed them to be muslims. There are many more scholars who declined to call them kufar like Sheikh Hamza Yusuf and so on. Misguided is more appropriate way to address them rather than kufar bcuz, amongst them are those who know not but do follow follow. I prayed behind them decades ago and will pray behind them again if they still meet conditions. When I prayed behind them decades ago there was no difference to the way other muslims pray. There was there nothing questionable in their practices in the masjid at that time. Everything was normal.
You are right and they are probably misguided from the misinterpretation of that Ayah. I have been hearing of that Ahmadiyyah term since I was small but never really met one till I met a lady recently. She is a very good Muslim, dresses according to the tenets of Islam and has even memorized the whole Qur'an. I wanted marriage with her till she told me her father won't allow us to be together because I am not an Ahmadi Muslim. This was what set me on the path to really know the difference because I didn't see any between us. What worries me is my disqualification because I am a normal Muslim and not an Ahmadi Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
ihollarmide:

I think I'd rather call them misguided. They believe in Allah and Rasul(SAW). I won't call someone Kuf'r. I'd rather leave that to Allah

But remember that whoever does not call a Kaafir by his name is also a Kaafir.

Christians, Jews,.... Atheists and whoever believes in a new Prophet with a new revelation after Muhammad are Kaafirs.

They regard you as Kaafir anyways whether you call them misguided or not. And of cos we are Kaafirs to them because we disbelieved in their extra Prophet and Books.

ihollarmide:

You are right and they are probably misguided from the misinterpretation of that Ayah. I have been hearing of that Ahmadiyyah term since I was small but never really met one till I met a lady recently. She is a very good Muslim, dresses according to the tenets of Islam and has even memorized the whole Qur'an. I wanted marriage with her till she told me her father won't allow us to be together because I am not an Ahmadi Muslim. This was what set me on the path to really know the difference because I didn't see any between us. What worries me is my disqualification because I am a normal Muslim and not an Ahmadi Muslim

I read this after typing the above before reading your comment. You see now! You are a Kaafir to them yet you call them misguided. A non-Muslim man cannot marry a Muslim lady.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

But remember that whoever does not call a Kaafir by his name is also a Kaafir.

Christians, Jews,.... Atheists and whoever believes in a new Prophet with a new revelation after Muhammad are Kaafirs.

They regard you as Kaafir anyways whether you call them misguided or not. And of cos we are Kaafirs to them because we disbelieved in their extra Prophet and Books.

I read this after typing the above before reading your comment. You see now! You are a Kaafir to them yet you call them misguided. A non-Muslim man cannot marry a Muslim lady.
It's a really sad situation. May Allah guide us all.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
ihollarmide:

It's a really sad situation. May Allah guide us all.

Aamin.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
ihollarmide:

that's the problem Muslims face now. To tell you that you can't marry your fellow muslim bcuz of ideological differences is very shameful thing. If Islam tells us we can marry people of the Book why do we forbid for ourselves marriage btw Muslim groups. Same with Salafis. I have heard some brothers said they can't give their daughter in marriage to Muslim whose trouser is below the ankle. They can't give their daughter or marry Daughter of alhubidia. What's all these nonesense. It is a shame. I don't think Ahmadiyyah considered nonahmadiyya kufar. That's new to me I have to find out.i already had debates with them here few times but they never said non Ahmadiyyah are kufar
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Empiree:
that's the problem Muslims face now. To tell you that you can't marry your fellow muslim bcuz of ideological differences is very shameful thing. If Islam tells us we can marry people of the Book why do we forbid for ourselves marriage btw Muslim groups. Same with Salafis. I have heard some brothers said they can't give their daughter in marriage to Muslim whose trouser is below the ankle. They can't give their daughter or marry Daughter of alhubidia. What's all these nonesense. It is a shame. I don't think Ahmadiyyah considered nonahmadiyya kufar. That's new to me I have to find out.i already had debates with them here few times but they never said non Ahmadiyyah are kufar
I find it very amusing as well. It's not like I am a Kufar. The girl in particular doesn't care about these Ahmadiyyah beliefs stuff but it's her father anyway. She can't disobey her parents. She told me that her Father will get her married to an Ahmadi Muslim guy and there is nothing she will do it as she doesn't want to disobey her parents. I can only pray for her and her family. The Father is a high ranking Ahmadi Muslim. May Allah guide us Muslims. Islam now has many divisions. I thought the most important thing should be the Monotheistic Creed, belief in Rasul(SAW), Solat, Ramadan and Hajj. May Allah guide us all.
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by ihollarmide(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Aamin.
Jazakallahu Khayran brother. I think I just have to move on

1 Like

Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by true2god: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamgenius:
Your prophet said that Islam will be fragmented into 73 sect but only one sect will follow the right path? This is to say that the probability that you are following the true form of Islam is 1/73 or 1.4%. See this phenomenon explain by your Muslim brother below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBuveWtR6w
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by true2god: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamgenius:
The probability that your are following the right sect of Islam is still 1.4%. This is what Mohammed said, believe him by watching the second video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBMxXFQm7R8
Re: Ahmadi Muslims And Muslims, Any Difference And Similarities? by Empiree: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
ihollarmide:

I find it very amusing as well. It's not like I am a Kufar. The girl in particular doesn't care about these Ahmadiyyah beliefs stuff but it's her father anyway. She can't disobey her parents. She told me that her Father will get her married to an Ahmadi Muslim guy and there is nothing she will do it as she doesn't want to disobey her parents. I can only pray for her and her family. The Father is a high ranking Ahmadi Muslim. May Allah guide us Muslims. Islam now has many divisions. I thought the most important thing should be the Monotheistic Creed, belief in Rasul(SAW), Solat, Ramadan and Hajj. May Allah guide us all.
that's it. I know the girls would not care. The people dividing this religion are scholars of Islam. See the seed they planned in this lady and see the seed they planned in our brothers here too.

When you started learning fard of Islam you were taught you most believe in

Shahadahtain

Iqama salat

Zakat

Ramadan

Hajj

If anyone disbelieves in these is out of Islam. There are more like rejecting Ayah of Qur'an.. Rejection is different from misinterpretion. Their misinterpretation then becomes aqeeda later. Like some muslim reject the return of Isa (as) due to their misinterpretation or wrong methodology of the Ayah. But they did not reject the Ayah. This is called misguidance not kufr.

For instance if this lady defile her father and marry you, slowly you teach her correct meaning of the Ayah "khatam nabiy" means prophet muhammad is the deal of the prophets. She will accept it instead of calling her kafir. Their leaders are answerable to Allaah because we have evidences that prophet muhammad was the last Prophet.

This man called Mirza Gulam Ahmad was one of the 30 Dajjal prophesied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Conversation With A Hooker: Adultery, Sex Addiction And Muslims / Holy Quran Desecrated In Street Sewage In Saudi Arabia / Is It Compulsory For An Alhaji/alhaja To Have Golden Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.