Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. (610 Views)

Weed Against Depression / The Craziest Poem I've Ever Read / This Is The Reason Why You Should Be Smoking Weed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. by emmydiamon(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2019
I almost run mad 19 december 2017. Am a hard knock weed smoker that i can smoke weed all through the day, but that particular day was something else, a friend of mine bought a weed, but i couldnt find a place to smoke the weed so i decided to chew it row. After chewing the first one i felt no reaction so i chew it again and again, then like 3 hours time i begin to feel the reaction all my body system change, i begin to hear a little voice telling me to begin to run another voice telling me to start working on the street other voice telling me that am about running mad. I was almost out of control then i went to get garri and peak milk to drink, that was when things get even worse i bath for almost 6 times for my temperature to cool down but no avail. Then i have no option other than to kneel down and pray to God to forgive me my sins, and also made a promise never to smoke ever again. I later regain my memory about 12 hours later. share your expirence let other learn.
Re: Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. by Michael8026: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. by Nbote(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin... Wat exactly happened to U..
Re: Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. by rastaLivity: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Eating weed is the shortest route to madness, I still remember some time in 2013 when I visited some friends at UNIZIK, my guys were smoking but I wasnt in the mood to smoke cos I was about eating (egusi soup and garri) so I took some and mix it with my soup.

Mehn you won't believe it, some minutes later I started seeing dead people_I stayed awake all night counting ghosts. I thank God for my life sha

(1) (Reply)

Bang Rule Pdf / My Top 7 Best Stories Of The Week / Ella's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.