Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges (27016 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
yiibo kilode na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good.He Should Face The Music
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Neoteny(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
9 times out of 10 it's them.
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by daddytime(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
The stubborn native beans wey the blood money dolt put for fire don finally done. By the time him come out from US prison, him go don get better ikebe. That time if him see Bobrisky him go toast am by force.

I wished he was extradited to Thailand, Indonesia or Philipines make Duterte use am do practice shooting.

Destroying peoples lives for money and thinking you won't reap your works worth.

Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Stormisova(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
We are global. Get the money or die trying

NameChecker:

I came, I saw, I wasn't Disappointed, though surprised that they now have International Affiliation.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by veesion: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nobody needs to support crime punish them all
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by HARDBUOI: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Unik3030:
the reason y it's only Yoruba n hausas n majorly Muslim is because if u don't bear Muslim names u won't b allowed to enter Saudi Arabia so that's y. just check countries where anyone is allowed n see for yourself what igbos do.n besides don't b surprised an igbo man might change his name to run that level

U are talking trash, see Yoruba names lined up there, to be executed but u say u don't do drugs.
Hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by veesion: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Unik3030:
the reason y it's only Yoruba n hausas n majorly Muslim is because if u don't bear Muslim names u won't b allowed to enter Saudi Arabia so that's y. just check countries where anyone is allowed n see for yourself what igbos do.n besides don't b surprised an igbo man might change his name to run that level
Oga if you don't know what to say,just mute up I beg
Busy looking for dumb excuses to dish out
You guys must come out clearly perfect if you must condemn others

1 Like

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by naijajobx: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oh
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Dredgemaster(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
NameChecker:

I came, I saw, I wasn't Disappointed, though surprised that they now have International Affiliation.
grin grin grin
. They never disappoint both home and away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by alexola20(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by foreshore(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sparky12:

A Nigerian suspected of being the mastermind of an international drug-smuggling operation, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku, has been extradited by South Africa authorities to the United States to face charges of drug-trafficking.

South Africa’s Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation (DPCI), known as the Hawks, announced this today in a statement, Unclad News reports in South Africa.

According to the report, Anyaoku, 54, was arrested in a joint police investigation by the Hawks’ South African Narcotics Enforcement Bureau (Saneb) and the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in Fourways in July last year.
His arrest resulted in the seizure of 29kg of heroin worth more than R6m (about $416,000).
The DPCI statement obtained by Sahara Reporters read,
“A suspected mastermind of an international drug-smuggling operation who was arrested last year in Fourways, Johannesburg, was extradited to the United States on Thursday to face charges of drug trafficking.

“Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku (54), was arrested in a joint police investigation by the Hawks’ South African Narcotics Enforcement Bureau (SANEB) and Crime Intelligence (Counter Narcotics) and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) which resulted in the seizure of 29 kilograms of heroin worth more than R6 million.

“Anyaoku was arrested with other two suspects, Lerato Diannah Mohai (42) the alleged courier and Christopher Okonkwo (53) who was the suspected scout. Okonkwo successfully made a representation to the Randburg Regional Court last year and after careful consideration, his matter was withdrawn. However, the case against Mohai is ongoing at the same court. It is for trial on 16 and July 2019.

“The investigation into the group started in 2017. An undercover operation was set where Anyaoku allegedly agreed to supply heroin. Anyaoku brought 29 kilograms of heroin and after the purchase, he was arrested together with Mohai and Okonkwo.”.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-drug-lord-edwin-elochukwu.html?m=1

Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Aderupoko2: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Flatinis, wetin Naija do you people
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by ifyalways(f): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
54 years old and still into crime? Na real wao. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Dareal90s(m): 12:52am On Jun 26, 2019
HARDBUOI:

U are talking trash, see Yoruba names lined up there, to be executed but u say u don't do drugs.
Hypocrites
Foool, who lined the names up, is it not one Emeka? Show us a valid source nd I'll take u serious, Ozubulu newspaper.
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Developers at it again

Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by booksrite001: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2019
joromi12:
yiibo kilode na

shocked
Re: Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

shocked
stop quoting me with ur lame smileys. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death / Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.