Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Congratulations To All 2018 Batch 'B' Stream 1 Passing Out, BUT.... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Congratulations To All 2018 Batch 'B' Stream 1 Passing Out, BUT.... (465 Views)

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All 2018 Batch 'B' Stream 1 Passing Out, BUT.... by naijakopas: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations in advance to all 2018 Batch 'B' Stream 1 passing out in a few days from now.

You have spent the last 11 months serving your fatherland,

Its time to go back and start a new life.

Have you asked yourself, What NEXT?

What’s your plan?

Most graduates after their pop are lost and confused

Not knowing what to do.

Do I start a business or look for a job?

Do I go for my masters?

Do I get married and start a family(Ladies in particular)?

I know that feeling because I was in your shoes some years back.

Making a decision at this point is always very confusing,

Starting a business is not easy,

Neither getting a job is anywhere easy but with the right skills and guidance,

you can be rest assured to get things much easier.

Join Naijakopas FREE CV writing masterclass to guide you on how to

write a cv that guarantees you a place for an interview.

Kindly click on the below to Join NOW
http://naijakopas.com/cv-masterclass/

Once Again Congratulation

PS: Few available spots left, join NOW so you don’t miss out.

click to Join NOW
http://naijakopas.com/cv-masterclass/

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Prevent Asthma Attacks In NYSC Camp( Personal Experience) / NYSC Latest Update On Batch B Stream II Registration And Camping / 30 Must-have Things For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.