Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085218 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
2 teams from that league were the best in Europe played a CL final and taught everyone how to play football

Now every club wants to play like Bayern or DOrtmund

Not forgetting Schalke04 taking a monster dump on your useless club at the emirates

Or Bayern and Dortmund taking turns on Man CIty the ex EPL Champs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lordave: Don't get emotional yet. I'm less concerned about assists. Wether assissted or not assissted, how many goals have arsenal players scored in WCQ since last week.
Mertesacker and Ozil scored and you're jumping up and down like a drugged frog forgetting that Ribery was the man behind France's triumph over Belarus tonight, whilst your Giroud was as useless as 'YO' in you.

Giroud was assissted severly, but he failed to convert. Shame, Pogba, Ribery and even Nasri came from bench to score while 90 minute striker couldn't even make a reasonable attempt on goal.

My friend, I cannot be bothered about France and the french. If Giroud does not score for France that is his problem and that of the French national team to resolve. So far so good, he -Giroud has played 3 premiership games this season and scored 3times. So before you continue spewing nonsense under that idiocy medication you are under, I won't bother according you a response.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Last time I remembered, Arsenal turned your useless arena to its celebrated shyte dump ground.

Two unreplied goals. Deal with the reality we present to your useless burnthisleaguedown team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pataki: Last time I remembered, Arsenal turned your useless arena to its celebrated shyte dump ground.

Two unreplied goals. Deal with the reality we present to your useless burnthisleaguedown team.

Last time we remembered Schalke 04 a mediocre Bundesliga side came to the Emirates and schooled Arsenal with two unreplied goals

Last time I remembered Bayern won the Champions league and Arsenal were still 8yrs trophyless

Less than 2 weeks ago Bayern sodomised another EPL team to win the European Super Cup

Deal with the reality we present to your useless football club and league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by launique: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pataki:

My friend, I cannot be bothered about France and the french. If Giroud does not score for France that is his problem and that of the French national team to resolve. So far so good, he -Giroud has played 3 premiership games this season and scored 3times. So before you continue spewing nonsense under that idiocy medication you are under, I won't bother according you a response.

You cannot be bothered about France and French but you're bothered about your nightmare- Bayern and Germany.
seems like you're running away. I thought we were discussing WCQ what has premiership got to do with it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Happy birthday to Kaiser Franz Beckenbauer

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2013
Lordave:
You cannot be bothered about France and French but you're bothered about your nightmare- Bayern and Germany.
seems like you're running away. I thought we were discussing WCQ what has premiership got to do with it
I have to be explaining A-B-C to you pathetic lot. This thread is not about the French players and French team. Comprende?

This thread is about the useless burnthisleaguedown GERMAN players in comparison with their excellent hardworking EPL GERMAN players. Comprende?

Muller omo morla was running around the field like a typical boko haram goat. With all the assist provided by the best no 10 in the world (who is an Arsenal player), your useless Muller failed to convert to goals. Comprende?

If you want to talk about French players, open your thread and mesmerize me with that idiocy sedation you are under. Comprende?

Last time I checked, this useless team called Bayern Munshyte, got two unreplied goals from Arsenal in your useless arena. We rule on your useless Arena! Comprende?

Damn!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:
I have to be explaining A-B-C to you pathetic lot. This thread is not about the French players and French team. Comprende?

This thread is about the useless burnthisleaguedown GERMAN players in comparison with their excellent hardworking EPL GERMAN players. Comprende?

Muller omo morla was running around the field like a typical boko haram goat. With all the assist provided by the best no 10 in the world (who is an Arsenal player), your useless Muller failed to convert to goals. Comprende?

If you want to talk about French players, open your thread and mesmerize me with that idiocy sedation you are under. Comprende?

Last time I checked, this useless team called Bayern Munshyte, got two unreplied goals from Arsenal in your useless arena. We rule on your useless Arena! Comprende?

Damn!
2 unreplied goals, but who progressed to the quarter finals?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2013
I connot decipher why arsenal fans are still proud of their barren club. If to say arsenal na wife, im husband for don pursue am marry another woman.
Seems like you guys enjoy failure.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: A-40 I'm disappointed in you sha. Does the fact that good products can come out of a league mean the league isn't useless?

Even a student taught in a useless school with drunkard teachers and classrooms underneath a mango tree can excel due to individual effort - it doesn't mean the school isn't useless.

Not calling the German League a mango tree by the way. grin
Don't be dim! What is the criteria for labelling a league useless or does being an Arsenal fan come with an intelligence cap?

A league that produced the last two Golden Boot winners at the WC and the last two Best Young Players is useless?

A league that presents 4 teams to Europe's premier competition

A league with the best player in Europe as we speak?

I could go on till tomorrow but you get the point

Pataki: So it had to take TWO ARSENAL players to score tonight (BFG und :Ozil) before a useless burnthisleaguedown player could score alongside.

And yet that A-person will come and be yarning megedefegede for my face.

No wonder it is called burnthisleaguedown.

Just dropping my shotput as usual on this shyte thread.
Look at this spaz! So they score the odd goal how does that explain why you die, cry and lust after Bundesliga products?

Someone needs to drain that sewage tank between your ears! Its drippin fecal matter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pataki:

Damn!
You keep sinking deeper into the morass of ignorance with every single post! This is what Arsenal has turned you into? A blathering incoherent ret@rd

We should slaughter malus because Mertesacker and Ozil scored against Faroe Island?? We could also add it to your trophies won lately

"We won at Allianz Arena"
"We signed Ozil"
"Mertesacker and Ozil scored against the Faroe Islands"

You won at the Allianz then show us your trophy you eediot!

Lordave: what a childish and foolish talk.
There were total of 3 arsenal players in French squad today, yet none of them could find the back of the net. Ribery came to France's rescue twice while that useless striker of Giroud was busy running up and down the field like a lost billy goat.
Alaba scored for Austria today. How many arsenal players scored in last Germany's match before today?
Are you minding the epileptic bullfrog? See how he is hyperventilatin because of goals scored against Faroe Island! Faroe Island for goodness sake! Trophylessness na b@stard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Schweini is back in training! Would probably miss the Hannover match either way so we are stuck with a makeshift DM again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki: Last time I remembered, Arsenal turned your useless arena to its celebrated shyte dump ground.

Those unreplied goals sent arsenal packing ..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Pataki:

You have a penchant for isokuso sha! What do you want him to say? ''Yeah, Ramires deserved to be sent off.'' Oshi o da!

Classless being pointing finger.

Anyways, just felt like putting my shotput here like Arsenal did last season on your useless arena with your useless burnthisleaguedown. cheesy

Arsenal fan... Sigh! What do they celebrate other than match victories ... Talking as if we didn't trash them 3-1 on their home soil, abeg so far u didn't qualify ... We won and we are far, far better and we no be mate... The stars for our badge na proof

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Interesting stats about Dante:
This season Dante has completed the most long balls (46) in Europe's top 5 leagues with an average length of 42m. - Squawka

Happy birthday to the Raumdeuter and future Bayern legend Tommy Muller! Only 24 but you wouldn't know cos he has on old head

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
3 days later and I'm still very amused, this Pataki is truly a ret@rd! Why would someone be flaunting idiocy like its bling?

Loool who gloats about scoring against Faroe Island? An island barely bigger than Obalende and CMS with probably a quarter of its population. They ought to dip horsewhips in tabasco and flog the stupidity out this phool!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bayansh starting 11 against Hannover.... cheesy

cool cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
nitlad: Bayansh starting 11 against Hannover.... cheesy

cool cool
The rectal enthusiast is here! Welcome back cabron!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
A-40:

The rectal enthusiast is here! Welcome back cabron!

Oloshi, sikiru druggie... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
A-40:

3 days later and I'm still very amused, this Pataki is truly a ret@rd! Why would someone be flaunting idiocy like its bling?

Loool who gloats about scoring against Faroe Island? An island barely bigger than Obalende and CMS with probably a quarter of its population. They ought to dip horsewhips in tabasco and flog the stupidity out this phool!
A-4-Apoda,

Sho gbadun sha? If Faroe Island was so irrelevant as you are trying to stupidly display here, why was your Muller omo morla not banging in goals like a deranged man? You foolishly want us to believe that Faroe Island is nothing, yet Germany played the best of their best players against them.

I decided to ignore your megedefegede earlier simply because I thought you were having a flash of madness when you were addressing Sir Pataki.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
nitlad:

Oloshi, sikiru druggie... grin
Asiwere! Jebejebe! Ori e tu ka sibe

Pataki:
A-4-Apoda,

Sho gbadun sha? If Faroe Island was so irrelevant as you are trying to stupidly display here, why was your Muller omo morla not banging in goals like a deranged man? You foolishly want us to believe that Faroe Island is nothing, yet Germany played the best of their best players against them.

I decided to ignore your megedefegede earlier simply because I thought you were having a flash of madness when you were addressing Sir Pataki.

You are disgrace to every vertebrate living or dead in the 8 planets and countless galaxies! How can any human being with any morsel of self respect come here to jubilate after scoring against Faroe Island
Instead of you to recoil to your cave you are here chatting dothraki! Heediot!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Starting XI: Neuer - Rafinha,van Buyten, Boateng, Alaba - Kroos, Ribéry, Robben, Lahm, Müller, Mandzukic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
WTF Thomas Muller!! What a miss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yikes! That was close from Edgar Prib

This Van Buyten na always calamity waiting to happen!

The finishing has been lacking today (again) but to be fair Hannover are defending pretty well! The chemistry issues are obvious tho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
WHat sick combination and goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Robben to Kroos to Mandzukic! Super stuff

Schweini and Martinez can't come back soon enuff his Lahm's presence on the right flank is sorely missed

Damn! Boateng almost scored an OG there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Goal

Riberyyy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
ROBBERY connection!

Dante on for Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Muller -what a waste pipe for a player.....smh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
See as these guys just dey miss goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pataki: Muller -what a waste pipe for a player.....smh.

What Muller has achieved at 24 no Arsenal has

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.