Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,500 members, 7,840,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085321 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Since burndisleaguedown is boring , we chose Burndwrestlingmania cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Away to PSV, Robben visiting his roots

We need the 3 points to stay on track for qualification from the groups
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
This linesman blind?

Blatant offside goal for PSV
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
*coughs*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Toor Lewandoski penalty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Toor Lewandoski penalty

Yaaaaayyyy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
M0ronic linesmen like these are why football needs a lot more technology in it. Might as well put Cobhams in there.

Atleti are also drawing though I am not hanging my hat on that. We have to go for the win

Gladbach leading too

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
We need this win and any dropped points from Atletico
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
When would one of these Alaba shots go in FFS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
When will Ancelotti take out Alonso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Toor Lewy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lewy!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Beautiful work by Alaba and Costa for that goal.

Atleti are still drawing

Gladbach have shat the bed. Red card and gave away a p.k
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
A40:
Beautiful work by Alaba and Costa for that goal.

Atleti are still drawing

Gladbach have shat the bed. Red card and gave away a p.k

Trust Atletico with a last min 95min goal to win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lewandowski hit the bar like 300 times today. Unbelievable. Coulda scored 5
raumdeuter:
Trust Atletico with a last min 95min goal to win
Ogini na fio. A lot of bettors would have landed in I.C.U by now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
A40:
Lewandowski hit the bar like 300 times today. Unbelievable. Coulda scored 5
Ogini na fio. A lot of bettors would have landed in I.C.U by now

The winning goal from Griezzman looked shady as hell

We have qualified for the knockout stage just to decide who tops the group
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

The winning goal from Griezzman looked shady as hell

We have qualified for the knockout stage just to decide who tops the group
We can wax Atleti at the Allianz. I'm very confident about that. This was the banana peel fixture for me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
A40:
We can wax Atleti at the Allianz. I'm very confident about that. This was the banana peel fixture for me

That ATletico has some thing going for them that you cant say.

If we finish second, I am not really scared of any top team, Hopefully we get our usual customer Arsenal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

That ATletico has some thing going for them that you cant say.

If we finish second, I am not really scared of any top team, Hopefully we get our usual customer Arsenal
Ancelotti has beaten Atleti in the past where it really mattered. For all my criticism of Pep, Müller scores that penalty we woulda advanced last season

They are very much beatable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
A40:

Ancelotti has beaten Atleti in the past where it really mattered. For all my criticism of Pep, Müller scores that penalty we woulda advanced last season
They are very much beatable

You remember that Costa injured out in the 10min and it took 93 min for Carlo to equalize vs Atleti

Also in the league that time Atleti almost killed Carlo they even beat him 4-0 one time when I saw Saul scoring a Shagalo

I really dont care who we play Whether first or second.

We can take anyone who finish first.

Atleti already have the 1-0 win we need to beat them 2-0 or 3-1 to top
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Monchegladyansh. This team cant beat ikorodu utd.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

You remember that Costa injured out in the 10min and it took 93 min for Carlo to equalize vs Atleti

Also in the league that time Atleti almost killed Carlo they even beat him 4-0 one time when I saw Saul scoring a Shagalo

I really dont care who we play Whether first or second.

We can take anyone who finish first.

Atleti already have the 1-0 win we need to beat them 2-0 or 3-1 to top
Shyte happens. Its unfortunate they lost Costa but Simeone shouldn't have started him tbh

Remember Carlo beat them the very next year in the CL Quarters as well

We have more goals so even a 1-0 win would do. In the event that we score first we would not need to go Evel Knievel to get a second
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2016
airmark:
grin grin grin grin

Monchegladyansh. This team cant beat ikorodu utd.

Xhaka Gundogan DeBruyne Ozil 4 ex bundesliga players who scored for EPL teams

No be today ex - bundesliga players dey bail out the useless EPL teams

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:10am On Nov 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Xhaka Gundogan DeBruyne Ozil 4 ex bundesliga players who scored for EPL teams

No be today ex - bundesliga players dey bail out the useless EPL teams[/s]

Apari ramuzaki and his senseless points, i was talking of a useless german team in ucl, he was bringing up players' performances elsewhere. You cant see epl fans shouting ronaldo this , bale that, because they cut their tooth in epl. Few good players from burnthisleaguedown will always run away from that useless league and move to a more competitive one, before bayern's domination ruins their careers.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:48am On Nov 02, 2016
airmark:

Apari ramuzaki and his senseless points, i was talking of a useless german team in ucl, he was bringing up players' performances elsewhere. You cant see epl fans shouting ronaldo this , bale that, because they cut their tooth in epl. Few good players from burnthisleaguedown will always run away from that useless league and move to a more competitive one, before bayern's domination ruins their careers.

You are extremely foolish.

Ex bundesliga players are the ones lifting your useless EPL team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2016
airmark:

That's not what you are saying. What you are saying is that mönchengladbach should be topping the table and not Barcelona and Manchester city. My question to you is: who is senseless now ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Davidbanky:

That's not what you are saying. What you are saying is that mönchengladbach should be topping the table and not Barcelona and Manchester city. My question to you is: who is senseless now ?

every gathering airmark enters he is guaranteed to be the most senseless. even if he goes to a mental home.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You are extremely foolish.

Ex bundesliga players are the ones lifting your useless EPL team.[/s]

Ofcourse, burnthisleaguedown is epl's reserve league. We get good players from there and relegate poor ones to the useless league.

Davidbanky:

Let's assume it's true your ''hi phone'' always malfunctions, couldn't it show that image i attached to my post showing the monchegladyansh vs celtic result 1-1 ? So the emboldened was what you could deduce from it? This dude needs help, both spiritually and financially.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
airmark:

Ofcourse, burnthisleaguedown is epl's reserve league. We get good players from there and relegate poor ones to the useless league.

Let's assume it's true your ''hi phone'' always malfunctions, couldn't it show that image i attached to my post showing the monchegladyansh vs celtic result 1-1 ? So the emboldened was that you could deduce from it? This dude needs help, both spiritually and financially.

Your are becoming boring!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Foolish airmark

A german team played a EPL team today

Can you come here to update us on the scores
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Totoyam got Kampled.
Dortmund through to the last 16. They just just might top the group yo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2016
raumdeuter:
Foolish airmark

[s]A german team played a EPL team today

Can you come here to update us on the scores[/s]

Apari, everyone knows this is not the best of time for spurs. They are having problems with 3 key players. Kane and Alderweireld injured. This is like bayern losing hummels and lewandowski to injury. Lamella was also missed. Pa Ramuzaki e gbe enu yin soun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.