Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092263 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:01am On Oct 30, 2016
airmark:

It's actually not easy but at least our efforts have reduced the volume of stupid stuffs dayo and his ajakaja40 type in this section. When one is dealing with stubborn goats , one needs to be determined armed with a strong and long stick. The sanitation has yielded fruits , once i am convinced ramuzaki and ajakaja have fully turned a new leaf, then i will throw away the rope. For now i am all around their necks even if they claim to wear capes.

grin grin grin @ dayo and his hopeless dog. E ku ise Oluwa!!! grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2016
Pataki:

You must be very good at swallowing seeds, who else enjoys ramuzaki's nuts if not you in particular.......what an idiotic troglodyte! To even think this is the same dolt who could not differentiate between ''this'' and ''these'' some months ago on THIS board. cheesy

See the buffoon who is trying to correct me. Jesu sunkun! One spelling error equates to grammatical nukes? Idioot who constantly fails at pluralization of words! cheesy

So yours is ' one spelling error ' èni ojuti sir.

Your puppets go into hiddng whenever u jabo. You and your eran padi will be hunkered down gbeyin ni thread yi. Awon jati-jati e ma ka kati-kati. Shameless mofos !

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Apoche cra cra cra that I taught how to stop making senseless comparisons and m0ronic conclusions

Hahahaha. This billy goat's brain is drowning in an ocean of opiates and hallucinogens. What a delusional mofo

Every one of his stewpid predictions have fallen flat. Little does the oponu know that he is now the Mascot and Sanyeri of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Pataki:

You don't have my time, yet you were angrily punching your keypad to type all THESE bunch of senseless verbiage to me? Your posts continually smacks of one who suffers from inferiority complex. Let me even complex you further. cool Sir Pataki in the course of last month, undertook a five hours test in a language he self-taught himself within months. And guess what? He passed with flying colors! Another grammatical nuke added to my compendium of international languages! cheesy O ma bu igi je walai!

You don't need to claim anything here. Oshisko! After all, you are the ACCLAIMED Ajakaja-40! Your mates are intellectually improving themselves in the real world. Your own destiny is to sit here, foolishly looking for grammatical nukes, licking ramuzaki's nìpples and nuts, while barking foolishly on this thread. Senseless idioot.
I see you are hopelessly drunk on apoche cra cra's sèmen. This explains why your comprehension skills = Zilch
That plus my hand speed has left your brain an unrecognisable pulp hence this pile of kaka you just typed.

The aim was to expose your hypocrisy and thanks to me you have been 'sourced out' as a fugazy. Further exposure would be akin to me killing an ant with a sledgehammer

Sourceki, Bobriskyy someone needs to write a book on your inferiority complex. It is worse than that of a 300pound woman. Who cares about whatever language you are trying to learn? What shall it profit a man to learn all the languages but cannot tell the difference between sourced and sussed. You are a very senseless kpoondoof. Your mates are acquiring property or working towards it while you are here phoolishly bragging about learning language to impress your go-go dancing clientele. Andy Uba is your agemate oh!

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Pataki:

Ajakaja40 thought he was correcting me. Even while at it, he foolishly still continues to demonstrate that English comprehension is his greatest enemy.

The idioot does not know the difference between a grammatical blunder and a spelling blunder! Pristine idiocy packaged into that uber useless entity. cheesy

I salute your tenacity in trying to intellectually engage that idioot over and over again. grin
Sourceki, Sinzu is sinzu. Even a five star m0ron like your boy toy apoche cra cra does not believe you

Opuro oshi. Story teller you don't even need a camp fire. Are you Jimi Solanke in disguise?

Keep repeating that stewpid lie so gbo. What is the proximity between sussed and sourced that would make anyone with even 1 working brain cell believe that phoolish statement you made there

The painful part is you could have used simpler verbiage. 'Found out', 'figured out' woulda sufficed but as my people would say 'overskill na him kill ninja' in your bid to sound intelligent you ended up with faeces on your face

Like Vector said Bobriskyy just because you use and peddle bleaching cream doesn't make you enLIGHTENED

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

Sourcekibaba you must be very dense if this is the best comeback your brain can conjure. Your banal existence is sustained by your knob polishing skills

Spelling error? Amadioha electrocute you for that shameless lie. Even Nokia 3310 cannot make that mistake.

Another subliminal shot fired at Mr Bankole with respect to his "high phone" shocked

"Baba"- 40......diarizGodoh!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

I see you are hopelessly drunk on apoche cra cra's sèmen. This explains why your comprehension skills = Zilch
That plus my hand speed has left your brain an unrecognisable pulp hence this pile of kaka you just typed.

The aim was to expose your hypocrisy and thanks to me you have been 'sourced out' as a fugazy. Further exposure would be akin to me killing an ant with a sledgehammer

Sourceki, Bobriskyy someone needs to write a book on your inferiority complex. It is worse than that of a 300pound woman. Who cares about whatever language you are trying to learn? What shall it profit a man to learn all the languages but cannot tell the difference between sourced and sussed. You are a very senseless kpoondoof. Your mates are acquiring property or working towards it while you are here phoolishly bragging about learning language to impress your go-go dancing clientele. Andy Uba is your agemate oh!

LOL! Yet again after hours, this is what your pristine idiocy could type as a response to me? See the useless Ajakaja-40 trying to engage me in English language! Pray tell us, whether the statement in bold above makes any iota of sense to you! grin I can however notice that you finally got the difference between 'this' and 'these'. Even Ajakaja-40 can learn new skills from Pataki (airmark take note).

I told you, you are suffering from inferiority complex. Yet again, another senseless, incoherent statement of yours. What is the correlation between a 300 Pound woman and your inferiority complex? Calm down, and type something coherent and comprehensible you this rancid gerbil!

Talking of acquiring properties, are you not the same idioot who came here to be boasting of acquiring a useless Bayern jersey the other day? Your mates are out there hustling hard, enjoying vacations across the globe, one useless cyber-dog comes online to be boasting that he is buying Bayern jersey! Ko ni da fun eni to shepe this hopelessness into your life! cheesy

And oh next time, the correct spelling is ''FOOLISHLY'' not 'phoolishly'! Olodo buruku!

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Another subliminal shot fired at Mr Bankole with respect to his "high phone" shocked

Are you trying to 'SOURCE OUT" A40?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Abeg Bobriskyy's error was senseless and unpardonable

Someone that claims to be a grammar professor cannot tell where and when to use 'sussed out'

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! Yet again after hours, this is what your pristine idiocy could type as a response to me? See the useless Ajakaja-40 trying to engage me in English language! Pray tell us, whether the statement in bold above makes any iota of sense to you! grin I can however notice that you finally got the difference between 'this' and 'these'. Even Ajakaja-40 can learn new skills from Pataki (airmark take note).

I told you, you are suffering from inferiority complex. Yet again, another senseless, incoherent statement of yours. What is the correlation between a 300 Pound woman and your inferiority complex? Calm down, and type something coherent and comprehensible you this rancid gerbil!

Talking of acquiring properties, are you not the same idioot who came here to be boasting of acquiring a useless Bayern jersey the other day? Your mates are out there hustling hard, enjoying vacations across the globe, one useless cyber-dog comes online to be boasting that he is buying Bayern jersey! Ko ni da fun eni to shepe this hopelessness into your life! cheesy

And oh next time, the correct spelling is ''FOOLISHLY'' not 'phoolishly'! Olodo buruku!
Hahahaha you are so clueless. When your fetid brain does not compute beyond disco lights and strip poles how can you decipher the concept of blows denting your cursed cranium

Sourcekibaba wo aye e lode. Phoolish bilewu that cannot tell the difference between sussed out and sourced out. A so-called grammatical expert should not be caught dead making such a senseless and elementary error. That is like catching
your Reverend smoking igbo in Kuwait

You cannot connect the dots between a morbidly obese woman and low self esteem. Must I spoon feed this wretched eediot all the time? Opolo e ti yoro

Showing my loyalty to a club I follow by consistently buying their merchandise is sensible

A middle aged phool like yourself bragging about going to twerk for Nelly is m0ronic. You are a national disgrace.

What a fucktardious cretin!

This swine does not know I am intentionally mistyping words to evade Nairaland's spambot. So when I say m0ron or eediot your agbon seme brain cannot put two and two together or you think I can't spell those words too? When you type stewpeed or stewpidly do you see me coming here to make phoolish corrections?

You are a pathetic, useless and drowning strawman trying to deflect attention from your colossal gaffe. Kolewerk

Oloriburuku alainitiju omo

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
afrodoc2:

Are you trying to 'SOURCE OUT" A40?
I taya oh Adisa thinks he has me all SOURCED OUT but he can't see past my shades
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

Abeg Bobriskyy's error was senseless and unpardonable

Someone that claims to be a grammar professor cannot tell where and when to use 'sussed out'

You didn't get the drift. Some lines are too deep for you to comprehend. Davidbanky w needs to shoot you at close range, but he is just too daft to figure stuffs out. Adisa owala is a bad man. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
airmark:

You didn't get the drift. Some lines are too deep for you to comprehend. Davidbanky w needs to shoot you at close range, but he is just too daft to figure stuffs out. Adisa owala is a bad man. cheesy

I swear cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
airmark:

Oh god! Teacher ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
airmark:

What was so complex about those basic lines? You people like to gas and flatter yourselves a lot

Nobody claimed to be perfect. This ain't GCSE English class. Davidbanky omits a letter or two while your Bobriskyy used an entirely wrong phrase that meant a completely different thing. Which would not be so tragic if he didn't claim to be a grammatical
jagaban

Shame on you for not calling your boytoy to order. You no dey try

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

Hahahaha you are so clueless. When your fetid brain does not compute beyond disco lights and strip poles how can you decipher the concept of blows denting your cursed cranium

Sourcekibaba wo aye e lode. Phoolish bilewu that cannot tell the difference between sussed out and sourced out. A so-called grammatical expert should not be caught dead making such a senseless and elementary error. That is like catching
your Reverend smoking igbo in Kuwait

You cannot connect the dots between a morbidly obese woman and low self esteem. Must I spoon feed this wretched eediot all the time? Opolo e ti yoro

Showing my loyalty to a club I follow by consistently buying their merchandise is sensible

A middle aged phool like yourself bragging about going to twerk for Nelly is m0ronic. You are a national disgrace.

What a fucktardious cretin!

This swine does not know I am intentionally mistyping words to evade Nairaland's spambot. So when I say m0ron or eediot your agbon seme brain cannot put two and two together or you think I can't spell those words too? When you type stewpeed or stewpidly do you see me coming here to make phoolish corrections?

You are a pathetic, useless and drowning strawman trying to deflect attention from your colossal gaffe. Kolewerk

Oloriburuku alainitiju omo

Kabiyesi o!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
A40:

What was so complex about those basic lines? You people like to gas and flatter yourselves a lot

Nobody claimed to be perfect. This ain't GCSE English class. Davidbanky omits a letter or two while your Bobriskyy used an entirely wrong phrase that meant a completely different thing. Which would not be so tragic if he didn't claim to be a grammatical
jagaban

Shame on you for not calling your boytoy to order. You no dey try

Shameful idiaaaata, awon jagaban radarada.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Derek Rae on commentary makes watching football games even more interesting. #Koln vs Hamburg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Davidbanky:

Shameful idiaaaata, awon jagaban radarada.
No mind awon olote. Se bo se wu e. Eni to ba wu ko be
Ignore their irrelevant yarns
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Roland17:
Derek Rae on commentary makes watching football games even more interesting. #Koln vs Hamburg
Grew up on Derek Rae and Tommy Smyth running commentary. Legendary guys
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Word on the street is Javi Martinez is out vs PSV
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Davidbanky:

Oh god! Teacher ?

Whats the meaning of this? This boy is a villager. cheesy

A40:

Chai, and davidbanky would respond, YES SIR , YES SIR , YES SIR !!!

A40:
Word on the street is Javi Martinez is out vs PSV

Did you want him to bench boathand before?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Schweinsteiger has been blocked from even training with Man United reserves

Omo Schweini abeg enjoy yourself jare, 200k a week wage and you dont even have to train

Omo just make sure Ana Ivanovic get belle o and Man utd is paying for it. In your spare time sef when others are in training you fit go give Zlatan and Pogba babes belle

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Whats this i'm hearing about Tim Wiese becoming a WWE wrestler? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2016
A40:

I no send dem o.

I have a mind of my own, and am proud to learn from my co bavarians ...... that is their pain grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2016
Nihilist:

Oh it has been news for a long time. He actually started body building while he was still keeping. That is what led to his sudden and progressive weight gain, seems he has always had dreams of being a wrestler.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2016
afrodoc2:

Oh it has been news for a long time. He actually started body building while he was still keeping. That is what led to his sudden and progressive weight gain, seems he has always had dreams of being a wrestler.

I saw it in the news today and couldnt stop laughing. German Goalkeepers are naturally mad anyway. Ollie Kahn and Jens Lehmann would have been naturals in the WWE.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a Kahn, Lehmann, Schumacher hell-in-a-cell match...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016
Nihilist:

I saw it in the news today and couldnt stop laughing. German Goalkeepers are naturally mad anyway. Ollie Kahn and Jens Lehmann would have been naturals in the WWE.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a Kahn, Lehmann, Schumacher hell-in-a-cell match...

Funnily enough though i suspect Kahn is the strongest of the 3 i think he would lose. Lehman and Schumacher were all kinds of crazy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nihilist:

He has been on that wrestler parole for a while

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
afrodoc2:
Funnily enough though i suspect Kahn is the strongest of the 3 i think he would lose. Lehman and Schumacher were all kinds of crazy.

The goalkeepers are very territorial and they believe anything in the box is their space and an insult to challenge them there

[img]http://www.11freunde.de/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_full_no_watermark/public/mediapool/interview/chappi-kahn_imago00115128h.jpg?itok=ypCSXzbq[/img]

[img]http://www.20min.ch/diashow/27651/2245970-97df1d2813cacd6acda2273ac87cd681.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2009/04/02/131117/1366549438-oliver-kahn-miroslav-klose-3T09.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
the bottom one in the last pic is Tim Wiese on Olic abi Raumdeuter?

See drop kick!

This guy is clearly the new CM Punk.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nihilist:
the bottom one in the last pic is Tim Wiese on Olic abi Ramdeuter?
See drop kick!
This guy is clearly the new CM Punk.

Yes. Thats Tim Wiese on Olic. Triple H already warned him about WWE though

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.