Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078707 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
These Rabiot rumors are really picking up steam. All in all so long as the squad keeps getting younger and younger I would be happy. If Rabiot comes though then surely that must be the end of Javi Martinez at Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
raumdeuter:
[s]
The part in bold has been the highlight of your life from infancy always opposed to education and enlightenment

You dont want to read was what brought you to this level, You dont want to read was why you were playing jeunjeun while your mates were reading
You dont want to read is why you are playing commandclem after NYSC
You dont want to read is why you are abroad and still playing MMM in Nigeria

How can your life be better if You dont want to read

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today.
Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068[/s]

Imagine the opposing coach mocking alagolo after disgracing himself once again.

Dusseldoff coach : ''When I see how Boateng tried to play the offside trap on the second goal — my dear fellow, that was alarming. No coach in the world can do anything about that when Boateng plays the offside trap only because he’s too lazy to run after him. He takes two steps forward and wants to get out of a race with Lukebakio. That shouldn’t happen to a such a world-class player.''

Every sane soccer expert knows Boathand is a carry-along mofo

Funkel also said that he thinks Manuel Neuer is still the best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga and the reason behind his instability is Bayern’s vulnerable defence.

What some of us had seen long time ago. All fingers pointing at useless alagolo now.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
airmark:

Imagine the opposing coach mocking alagolo after disgracing himself once again.

Dusseldoff coach : ''When I see how Boateng tried to play the offside trap on the second goal — my dear fellow, that was alarming. No coach in the world can do anything about that when Boateng plays the offside trap only because he’s too lazy to run after him. He takes two steps forward and wants to get out of a race with Lukebakio. That shouldn’t happen to a such a world-class player.''

Every sane soccer expert knows Boathand is a carry-along mofo

Funkel also said that he thinks Manuel Neuer is still the best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga and the reason behind his instability is Bayern’s vulnerable defence.

You are quoting a dusseldorf coach whose team is fighting relegation, there is something in you that is attracted to failure

Boateng is a world cup winner, A CL winner, German footballer of the year, UEFA team of the year 2016, Euro 2016 team of the year

Even when Boateng became older and cannot intercept like before having to depend on tackles, he still

Jérôme Boateng has won 71.4% of his duels so far this season, more than any other player in the Bundesliga [Kicker]

No wonder since your useless Hummels came we have been going down

I solemnly pray Chelsea signs that useless Hummels

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]You are quoting a dusseldorf coach whose team is fighting relegation, there is something in you that is attracted to failure

Boateng is a world cup winner, A CL winner, German footballer of the year, UEFA team of the year 2016, Euro 2016 team of the year

Even when Boateng became older and cannot intercept like before having to depend on tackles, he still

Jérôme Boateng has won 71.4% of his duels so far this season, more than any other player in the Bundesliga [Kicker]

No wonder since your useless Hummels came we have been going down

I solemnly pray Chelsea signs that useless Hummels[/s]

No opposing coach ridicules great players, Boathand ridiculed, confirmed his uselessness.

That his club president mocked him openly, was the nail that killed him finally. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
airmark:

No opposing coach ridicules great players, Boathand ridiculed, confirmed his uselessness.

That his club president mocked him openly, was the nail that killed him finally. cheesy

The coach is the one who determines a good player and a bad one, The coach benched Hummels

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
raumdeuter:

The coach is the one who determines a good player and a bad one, The coach benched Hummels

Yes, beause he was sick. I exposed your mischief here.

Nobody wants Boathand to destroy their teams, now every club is avoiding him like a plague. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:22am On Jan 14, 2019
airmark:

Yes, beause he was sick. I exposed your mischief here.

Nobody wants Boathand to destroy their teams, now every club is avoiding him like a plague. cheesy

From the match vs DOrtmund where Hummels was a disaster he was bench and dumped on the bench

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

From the match vs DOrtmund where Hummels was a disaster he was bench and dumped on the bench

United refused to be a maga. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jan 14, 2019
airmark:

United refused to be a maga. cheesy

Klopp even knew Lovrens foolishness was like Hummels

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:05am On Jan 14, 2019
While Boatengs former coach called him one of the best in the world

hummels former coach compared him to Lovren

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:14am On Jan 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Klopp even knew Lovrens foolishness was like Hummels

No player is perfect, that's what Klopp was saying to defend Lovren's mistake. But when a defender is known for making mistakes all the time like boathand, then there's a big problem.

Hummels couldn't believe his eyes. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43am On Jan 14, 2019
airmark:

No player is perfect, that's what Klopp was saying to defend Lovren's mistake. But when a defender is known for making mistakes all the time like boathand, then there's a big problem.

The worst defender in Liverpool is what he compared to Hummels

while Boatengs coach called him the top 3 in the world

Klopp compared Hummels to the worst defender there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Opponent are now targeting Hummels

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2019
airmark:

LMAO - that pic tho.

when no be say na Volleyball

smh sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't know why A40 and Dayo are consumed by the love for Boateng, 75% of their posts seems to scream of his name.

I understand the need to defend a fellow bavarian, but once in a while, one got to tread the path of objectivity. Boateng isn't up there with the best centre-halves, he's an average defender EOD.

At 27, the likes of Sergio Ramos, JT, Vidic, Rio, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Chiellini, Carvalho, Cannavaro, Lucio, Gallas etc were all making headlines as the best in their position, and this was all down to consistent solid performance.

Boateng isn't getting the rave cos he isn't consistent with his rock solid performance, it's the emboldened that separates the average fellas from the elites.

Based on average performance, this is how I would rate the current centre-halves, with each category presenting six of their best:

Elites: Ramos, T.Silva, Hummels, Terry, Chiellini, Godin
Average 1: Boateng, Pique, Bonucci, Kompany, Benatia, Luiz
Average 2: Miranda, Subotic, Pepe, Cahill, Varane, Otamendi
Average 3: Garay, Smalling, Koscielny, Barzagli, Ranocchia, Skrtel

Although this is my personal opinion, it's still difficult to dispute the points i've raised.

Laurels don't make a player, there's a reason people don't take Victor Valdez serious despite his titles haul. You have to be associated with sublime performances nearly every game day to be up there with the best.

This debate has been over-stretched and has lost its original form. It isn't a coincidence that majority of footie fans don't rate Boateng, two pundits on NL cant just change the world's view overnight.

My five cent.

Where's airbornelacer? This guy was brilliant with this piece.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Adisaowalla:

LMAO - that pic tho.

when no be say na Volleyball

smh sha

That's how he has always been. In another match:

Okocha : ”Boateng, today, was one of those players that was trying to overplay. He is a defender, his first job is to defend.

Today, he was always out of position, and left Rüdiger to deal with everything that the Swedish attack threw at them, so I was disappointed with his performance today and he capped it all with a red card.

Bayern wanted to scam PSG, those ones probably stumbled on my posts here and made brilliant decision to back out from buying the calamitous defender. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
When a defender is so bad that even teams like Frankfurt are planning to exploit him before games

Since he was praised by the unfortunate lips of airmark
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
raumdeuter:
When a defender is so bad that even teams like Frankfurt are planning to exploit him before games

Since he was praised by the unfortunate lips of airmark

''We were a stronger unit, when we went down to 10''. cheesy cheesy

He is the true definition of a 'VIRUS' in a team. cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
airmark:
''We were a stronger unit, when we went down to 10''. cheesy cheesy

He is the true definition of a 'VIRUS' in a team. cheesy cheesy

True definition of a weak link

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8493626_kovac_pngaabe02684fdd64b9b2e078442bcc4810
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kicher comparison of Boateng Hummels and sule
With Hummels being the worst

Kicker rating
Appearances
Starts
Minutes
Duel success rate
Top speed

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8497382_boamels_jpglarge_jpegc2a38c7d82e988551f9c8ec8d8d71b1b

Hummels has the lowest duel success rate, Lowest speed, Lowest kicker rating

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Langsamer means slow in German.

Lmaooo Snail Hummels
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:31am On Jan 15, 2019
eph12:
cheesy cheesy

God bless you. I knew raumdeuter was trying something dubious by going to one german site for stats, taking his time to translate the yeye details in english. I was wondering, what might have happened to squawka and whoscored.

This Dayo with his vulture head, is a fraud like Fraudiola. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pkasso, A40 and Raumdeuter, is Kaan Ayhan now a Bayern player?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lordave:
Pkasso, A40 and Rumdeuter, is Kaan Ayhan now a Bayern player?

Last I knew of him, I think he plays for Dusseldorf

Do you have any news or scouting report of him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Last I knew of him, I think he plays for Dusseldorf

Do you have any news or scouting report of him
My bad!

Saw his name among a compiled list of penalty takers on Bayern Düsseldorf Friendly match. It was compiled in a way one would think he and his teammates plays for Bayern.

No news.
But he was a talent at Schalke, and lil bit dangerous on set pieces.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2019
Boathand should learn how to be a leader at the back from this dude. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdm2RChNabQ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
airmark:
Boathand should learn how to be a leader at the back from this dude. cool

VVD should learn how to win the CL and world cup like this guy did, Not to be conceding 10 goals in 5 CL knockout games

Van Dijk is 27, at 27 Boatank ws already a CL and world cup winner

This is how to boss a world cup final

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]
VVD should learn how to win the CL and world cup like this guy did, Not to be conceding 10 goals in 5 CL knockout games

Van Dijk is 27, at 27 Boatank ws already a CL and world cup winner

[/s]

Get out calamitous boathand cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
airmark:

Get out calamitous boathand cheesy

Win the world cup and CL by 26 what VVD cannot achieve at 27
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Win the world cup and CL by 26 what VVD cannot achieve at 27[/s]

Tagged along alagolo

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.