Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077491 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2019
Make them hire me to be their scout jare. If not that we cannot verify Samuel Chukwueze's age for sure, he is better than Hudson-Odoi as we speak
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jérôme Boateng has won 71.4% of his duels so far this season, more than any other player in the Bundesliga [Kicker]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Madrid landed Brahim Diaz for less than €20m and we're trying to pay upwards of £30m for Hudson-Odoi? Please what is Brazzo smoking?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
A40:
Madrid landed Brahim Diaz for less than €20m and we're trying to pay upwards of £30m for Hudson-Odoi? Please what is Brazzo smoking?
15m plus add ons which could rise to 22m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
A40:

Diaz also has 6months left on his deal and was signed for 20M. This is a player who could be free in May and not like he will even play much in Madrid between now and May. Odoi is also English and more hype

Regardless I think Salihamidzic is doing some money laundering with these youth players he is chasing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

Diaz also has 6months left on his deal and was signed for 20M. This is a player who could be free in May and not like he will even play much in Madrid between now and May. Odoi is also English and more hype

Regardless I think Salihamidzic is doing some money laundering with these youth players he is chasing
These scouts are just not doing their work. This smells like a copy copy signing just because Dortmund signed Jadon Sancho. Can't we get Lozano from PSV? Even if he costs double at least you know you're getting a proven entity
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2019
I'm yet to wrap my head around this Hudson-Odoi matter. Obviously the club has been seduced by the success of young English imports a la Sancho and Nelson in the Bundesliga and decided to jump on the bandwagon and go for the next English kid they could think of.

This is coming just months after we paid a record fee for a kid who's never kicked a ball in Europe before. A lot of money was pumped into renovating and upgrading the academy training centre last year and i remember Don Ulli explaining the need for more home-grown talent from the academy, but in less than a year later, the club is splashing princely sums on youngsters from other clubs. What happened to the academy that gave us Lahm, Schweini, Muller, Kroos and Alaba? I'm not against paying big for young talents, but it has to be for the special and exceptional ones, not for players that are not better than those in our youth teams.

I never had much confidence in Salihamidzic and he has done little to win me over. I hear he is a bit soft and lacks authority among the players. Now i'm beginning to fear for his recruitment and transfer acumen also. Things will be clearer in the summer sha.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:32am On Jan 06, 2019
A40:
Make them hire me to be their scout jare. If not that we cannot verify Samuel Chukwueze's age for sure, he is better than Hudson-Odoi as we speak

angry

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:39am On Jan 06, 2019
raumdeuter:
Jérôme Boateng has won 71.4% of his duels so far this season, more than any other player in the Bundesliga [Kicker]

Burnthisleaguedown parades apple pickers, furniture makers and cab drivers, as defenders now.

Why wouldn't he win duels against the Salomon Kalous that abound in burnthisleaguedown? When he meets the Azmouns, Agueros, Marcelos, Messis in ucl, we see how senseless a defender he is. Falling up and down like Morata. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
airmark:

Burnthisleaguedown parades apple pickers, furniture makers and cab drivers, as defenders now.

Why wouldn't he win duels against the Salomon Kalous that abound in burnthisleaguedown? When he meets the Azmouns, Agueros, Marcelos, Messis in ucl, we see how senseless a defender he is. Falling up and down like Morata. cheesy

That was why he was able to win the CL and world cup as a starting defender, Tell us any defender in your club that can tell us he has done the same

Infact extend it to your entire league

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Be like we are mad serious about this Hudson-Odoi kid. All I can say now is I hope I am proven wrong
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

That was why he was able to win the CL and world cup as a starting defender, Tell us any defender in your club that can tell us he has done the same

Infact extend it to your entire league

He was tagged along, that's why he wasn't individually awarded after winning the world cup, unlike Neuer, Lahm, Muller, Hummels and others. If not for injury to Van Buyten, Alagolo would have been loaned to Hamburg.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
airmark:

He was tagged along, that's why he wasn't individually awarded after winning the world cup, unlike Neuer, Lahm, Muller, Hummels and others. If not for injury to Van Buyten, Alagolo would have been loaned to Hamburg.

In the CL final we won Boatank was the best defender, In the world cu final we won, Boatank was the best defender

Yet one oponu is in Ekiti yarning rubbish

Show us any defender in your club or EPL that has won the CL and world cup as a starter

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Brazzo confirms the signing of Pavard 35M to join in the summer

Pavard has been very average this season with Stuttgart but for 35M thats probably the cheapest we can get a world cup winner for
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]In the CL final we won Boatank was the best defender, In the world cu final we won, Boatank was the best defender

Yet one oponu is in Ekiti yarning rubbish

Show us any defender in your club or EPL that has won the CL and world cup as a starter[/s]

Best defender grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
airmark:

Best defender grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SHow us any defender in your club or league that has a world cup and CL as a starter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

SHow us any defender in your club or league that has a world cup and CL as a starter

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hiding under team's achievements as usual. Any individual awards for him when his teams won those trophies? None cheesy cheesy

If united couldn't bring the calamitous defender to England, Ucl would. cheesy

Salah and Mane, already licking their lips. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hiding under team's achievements as usual. Any individual awards for him when his teams won those trophies? None cheesy cheesy

If united couldn't bring the calamitous defender to England, Ucl would. cheesy

Salah and Mane, already licking their lips. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Best defender in the CL final and world cup final is hiding? Your head is paining you.

Show us any defender in your club who won the CL and world cup as a starter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Best defender in the CL final and world cup final is hiding? Your head is paining you.

Show us any defender in your club who won the CL and world cup as a starter

Who awarded him, Guardian football federation of Telegraph football association?

Was he in Fifa world cup best 11 when Germany won the world cup? NO

Was he in Uefa champions league best 11 when Bayern won ucl? NO

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
airmark:
Who awarded him, Guardian football federation of Telegraph football association?
Was he in Fifa world cup best 11 when Germany won the world cup? NO
Was he in Uefa champions league best 11 when Bayern won ucl? NO
cheesy cheesy cheesy

When will you stop being foolish.

A starting defender best defender in a CL final in a world cup final which many ex defenders and analysts saw and hailed but genetic reetards like you wont stop foaming in the mouth like a patient battling with leprosy

Show us any defender in your club that was a CL and world cup winning defender while starting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]When will you stop being foolish.

A starting defender best defender in a CL final in a world cup final which many ex defenders and analysts saw and hailed but genetic reetards like you wont stop foaming in the mouth like a patient battling with leprosy

Show us any defender in your club that was a CL and world cup winning defender while starting[/s]

Where are his individual awards to confirm his greatness in the team that won the trophies? None.

He is not different from Arbeloa, hiding under team achievements. That's why he was declared surplus to requirement.

Last time, wjnaldum destroyed him. I can't wait to see how Salah, Firminho and Mane would turn him like amala shitta. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
raumdeuter:
Brazzo confirms the signing of Pavard 35M to join in the summer

Pavard has been very average this season with Stuttgart but for 35M thats probably the cheapest we can get a world cup winner for
I want to give him the benefit of doubt that Stuttgart is a dumpster fire atm. Anyways he is young so let's just hope for the best! He is solid if not exceptional so fingers crossed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
airmark:

Where are his individual awards to confirm his greatness in the team that won the trophies? None.

He is not different from Arbeloa, hiding under team achievements. That's why he was declared surplus to requirement.

Last time, wjnaldum destroyed him. I can't wait to see how Salah, Firminho and Mane would turn him like amala shitta. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was Arbeloa the best defender in a CL and world cup final?

I'm sure by now you would have realized that you gave a special strain of the stupid gene in you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:05am On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Was Arbeloa the best defender in a CL and world cup final?

I'm sure by now you would have realized that you gave a special strain of the stupid gene in you

Fifa and Uefa, the organisers, didn't give alagolo any award, just like Arbeloa. Both went home with medals. cheesy cheesy

Neuer, Kroos, Hummels,Muller, all made world cup best 11, unlike alagolo that did well in just one match.

Experts don't use one match to rate a player in a tournament, where many matches were played. Only fools like you do that. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Fifa and Uefa, the organisers, didn't give alagolo any award, just like Arbeloa. Both went home with medals. cheesy cheesy

Neuer, Kroos, Hummels,Muller, all made world cup best 11, unlike alagolo that did well in just one match.

Experts don't use one match to rate a player in a tournament, where many matches were played. Only fools like you do that. cheesy

Did anyone acknowledge Arbrloa as the best defender in any of the final

Boateng was the best defender in the CL and world cup final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did anyone acknowledge Arbrloa as the best defender in any of the final

Boateng was the best defender in the CL and world cup final

Which tournament organizers adjudged that? I don't want to read, Ogbomosho Guardian, Ajilete Telegragh or Gambari Independent newspapers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
airmark:

Which tournament organizers adjudged that? I don't want to read, Ogbomosho Guardian, Ajilete Telegragh or Gambari Independent newspapers cheesy
The part in bold has been the highlight of your life from infancy always opposed to education and enlightenment

You dont want to read was what brought you to this level, You dont want to read was why you were playing jeunjeun while your mates were reading
You dont want to read is why you are playing commandclem after NYSC
You dont want to read is why you are abroad and still playing MMM in Nigeria

How can your life be better if You dont want to read

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today.
Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Muller suspended for both legs against Liverpool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:
Muller suspended for both legs against Liverpool

Nice one.

E go too sweet me when Liverpool gives you guys proper kpaning.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
afrodoc2:

Nice one.

E go too sweet me when Liverpool gives you guys proper kpaning.

Shebi you no dey plan run away, Na here we go dey

No be your fault na Liverpool wey help una sack Mourinho I blame
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eph12(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Shebi you no dey plan run away, Na here we go dey

No be your fault na Liverpool wey help una sack Mourinho I blame
Instead of you to beg Liverpool to help you sack Kovac, you're doing strong head
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hames, Goretzka, Thiago can easily slot into Müller's position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.