Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077558 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
airmark:

Tagged along alagolo
A player who was the best player in the final is what a foolish humongous lipped fool is calling tagged along

[img]https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/630854bf4fee887a41704f4441278294[/img]

http://snappa.static.pressassociation.io/assets/2015/05/08144828/1431092906-5bffec22e1fdb638cdccb77405e0f716-600x481.jpg
Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today.
Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

A player who was the best player in the final is what a foolish humongous lipped fool is calling tagged along

[s]
[img]https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/630854bf4fee887a41704f4441278294[/img]

http://snappa.static.pressassociation.io/assets/2015/05/08144828/1431092906-5bffec22e1fdb638cdccb77405e0f716-600x481.jpg
Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today.
Jérôme boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme boateng was man of the match, Lionel messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068[/s]

Gotze was the official motm, all these mushroom's studio awards praises, are not recognised anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
The way we dey carry this Hudson-Odoi matter for head, even going as far to offer him Robben's no 10 jersey, this kid had better turn out to be the second coming of Pele. Cos me no understand all the hype about this kid.

If we are so hellbent on signing one of those English boys, why not just go for someone like say, Ademola Lookman. He is better than this Odoi chap in my opinion and should be cheaper and more importantly has proven himself in the Bundesliga, with Leipzig last season.

I think A40 also suggested that Naija boy at Villarreal Chukwueze. The kid has been a revelation this season and I expect the top clubs to start swooping in on him very soon. We should be keeping tabs. There is also this Senegalese kid at Rennes tearing up the flanks in the Ligue One. I can't really remember his name at the moment. There are plenty of gems waiting to be unearthed and polished at cheaper prices, so why pay over the top for one English lad?

There are still quality bargain signings on the market. We signed JK for fvcking 8 million euros. I wonder if Reschke is still at the club. Our recent record when it comes to spending big on young players hasn't been too good. There was Goetze and we are still stuck with the supposed 'Omo Ologo' Renato Sanches. I just pray this Hudson-Odoi boy comes good, if the deal does eventually go through.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
airmark:
Gotze was the official motm, all these mushroom's studio awards praises, are not recognised anywhere.

All these analysts definitely know about football more than you

One of them was Rio Ferdinand who played as a CB in your EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
pkasso:
The way we dey carry this Hudson-Odoi matter for head, even going as far to offer him Robben's no 10 jersey, this kid had better turn out to be the second coming of Pele. Cos me no understand all the hype about this kid.

If we are so hellbent on signing one of those English boys, why not just go for someone like say, Ademola Lookman. He is better than this Odoi chap in my opinion and should be cheaper and more importantly has proven himself in the Bundesliga, with Leipzig last season.

I think A40 also suggested that Naija boy at Villarreal Chukwueze. The kid has been a revelation this season and I expect the top clubs to start swooping in on him very soon. We should be keeping tabs. There is also this Senegalese kid at Rennes tearing up the flanks in the Ligue One. I can't really remember his name at the moment. There are plenty of gems waiting to be unearthed and polished at cheaper prices, so why pay over the top for one English lad?

There are still quality bargain signings on the market. We signed JK for fvcking 8 million euros. I wonder if Reschke is still at the club. Our recent record when it comes to spending big on young players hasn't been too good. There was Goetze and we are still stuck with the supposed 'Omo Ologo' Renato Sanches. I just pray this Hudson-Odoi boy comes good, if the deal does eventually go through.
Our scouts are just lazy. I have not seen why we would cough out £35m on Hudson-Odoi. He had a decent game against Videoton or one of those New Testament teams Chelsea faced in the Europa and all of a sudden he's Bayern level. We have Alphonso, Coman and Gnabry already. Shouldn't we be looking at an established name instead of all this trial and error and if we must be going for a diamond in the rough then let it be an actual diamond in the rough not this EPL hype job

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
A40:
Our scouts are just lazy. I have not seen why we would cough out £35m on Hudson-Odoi. He had a decent game against Videoton or one of those New Testament teams Chelsea faced in the Europa and all of a sudden he's Bayern level. We have Alphonso, Coman and Gnabry already. Shouldn't we be looking at an established name instead of all this trial and error and if we must be going for a diamond in the rough then let it be an actual diamond in the rough not this EPL hype job

Brazzo is having a press conference tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Brazzo is having a press conference tomorrow
Let's hear what he has to say about this matter. I'm used to Bayern sealing deals quietly not this circus going down rn
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:55am On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

All these analysts definitely know about football more than you

One of them was Rio Ferdinand who played as a CB in your EPL

Let's see your reply to Ferdinand's evaluation.

Was Ferdinand a solid defender?

raumdeuter:

Terry + Ferdinand were shitty defenders. They are like the Smalling of today

Are you sure?

raumdeuter:

John Terry is a very mediocre defender carried by others. Him and Ferdinand were 2 useless defenders who tagged on to the work of their hardworking defence partners.

Whenever they leave the club and pair for England, their poor quality always shine through

Ok, let's leave that. Can we now trust Ferdinand's verdicts? was he right on his views on Boathand?

raumdeuter:

Ferdinand is not right

Ok, thanks apari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21am On Jan 16, 2019
airmark:
Let's see your reply to Ferdinand's evaluation.
Was Ferdinand a solid defender?
Are you sure?
Ok, let's leave that. Can we now trust Ferdinand's verdicts? was he right on his views on Boathand?
Ok, thanks apari

This is why education is important. Ferdinand was a defender by profession and he surely might know when a defender played a great game in a match like the world cup he watched
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:19am On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is why education is important. Ferdinand was a defender by profession and he surely might know when a defender played a great game in a match like the world cup he watched

I hope you remember what you told nihilistjnr, when he quoted Hummel's verdict on VVD? Your memory always fails you. Below is a reminder.

raumdeuter:

Its Hummels a fake defender that will see VVD and say he is the best defender. No wonder Hummels is seeing the bench at Bayern

Ferdinand was a shitty defender according to you, so his views should be disregarded, we must go with Fifa only.

Be consistent oponu apari.

raumdeuter:

Its HummelsFerdinand a fakeshitty defender that will see VVDBoateng and say he is the best defender.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2019
airmark:

I hope you remember what you told nihilistjnr, when he quoted Hummel's verdict on VVD? Your memory always fails you. Below is a reminder.

Ferdinand was a shitty defender according to you, so his views should be disregarded, we must go with Fifa only.

airmark!... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nihilistjnr: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
airmark:

imagine that - Ferdinand, a 'shitty defender' who never won the world cup, is allowed to have an opinion on Boateng because it was favourable

Meanwhile, Hummels, a UCL finalist, WC winner, and Bayern Captain has an invalid opinion when he called VVD the best in the world.

Dayo must have red, white, AND black blood cells, because this elubo is deeply entwined in his DNA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

imagine that - Ferdinand, a 'shitty defender' who never won the world cup, is allowed to have an opinion on Boateng because it was favourable

Meanwhile, Hummels, a UCL finalist, WC winner, and Bayern Captain has an invalid opinion when he called VVD the best in the world.

Dayo must have red, white, AND black blood cells, because this elubo is deeply entwined in his DNA.
werey man grin grin grin grin
The elubo part got me grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlueAngel444: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
A40:

did EPL hype Odoi before u guys started bidding for him undecided.

besides when did EPL hype him self shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlueAngel444: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2019
mehn make una free dayo, the same person shouting Madrid are not interested in Hazard as if he works there, when reports say otherwise.

Dayo can even argue with the devil that there is no hell

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

How is hummels Bayern captain? Was Mikel a Chelsea captain

Hummels is getting benched for being a poor defender at least Ferdinand was even though average was not getting benched at manure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Unlimited22: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
NOW PLAYING - Empire Cast - Trapped

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
airmark:

Hummels has always been carried along. In the world cup final covered by boateng, without boateng to cover him in the CL final he lost
Without boateng to cover him at the last world cup he crashed Germany out

When boateng was getting too old to cover him, hummels started getting benched

He has always been a garbage tier defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hasan Salihamidžić on Hudson-Odoi: "We want to sign the player. I'm fully convinced of his abilities. We are in talks with Chelsea"

on Lucas Hernández: "We've already had talks, and there will be more to come. But getting him in winter is unrealistic"

on de Ligt and de Jong: "Both are very good players with great developmental potential. But we have to see what's needed for the summer

"We have to find a good mix between young talents and experienced leadership players"

How are the current chances that Bayern will trigger the 42m clause and sign James? Brazzo: "We'll look at the 2nd half of the season and draw the right conclusions
Is it possible to sign James then sell him with profit? Brazzo: "That's not the style of FC Bayern. If we decide for such a player, then he remains part of the team"

Brazzo: "Pavard will become the fourth CB in the squad and he can also play right back as he showed with France. That means he will expand our defensive options and there will be more healthy competition"

Brazzo on Ribéry: "The team will be changed. What interests me is that Franck presents himself in top form like before the winter break. We want to give him a proper sendoff, he knows that. The relation b/w Bayern & Franck is unique. No matter what, everyone remains professional"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:

did EPL hype Odoi before u guys started bidding for him undecided.

besides when did EPL hype him self shocked
I worded that wrongly. What I should have said was overpriced English player not necessarily EPL hype
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
Hasan Salihamidžić on Hudson-Odoi: "We want to sign the player. I'm fully convinced of his abilities. We are in talks with Chelsea"

on Lucas Hernández: "We've already had talks, and there will be more to come. But getting him in winter is unrealistic"

on de Ligt and de Jong: "Both are very good players with great developmental potential. But we have to see what's needed for the summer

"We have to find a good mix between young talents and experienced leadership players"

How are the current chances that Bayern will trigger the 42m clause and sign James? Brazzo: "We'll look at the 2nd half of the season and draw the right conclusions
Is it possible to sign James then sell him with profit? Brazzo: "That's not the style of FC Bayern. If we decide for such a player, then he remains part of the team"

Brazzo: "Pavard will become the fourth CB in the squad and he can also play right back as he showed with France. That means he will expand our defensive options and there will be more healthy competition"

Brazzo on Ribéry: "The team will be changed. What interests me is that Franck presents himself in top form like before the winter break. We want to give him a proper sendoff he knows that. [/b]The relation b/w Bayern & Franck is unique. No matter what, everyone remains professional"

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Please when did Boateng become old. Someone who just turned 30, you've been using old age excuse for him since he was 28, meanwhile he is age mate with Aldeweireld and co who are still looking like spring chicken. Centrebacks play comfortably at peak till 32 please. They get enough recovery time between actions, that's why CBs often retire later than other positions.

The same Apari that was watching Chelsea matches like a hawk, looking for opportunities to criticise a 36 year old John Terry. Hian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Adisaowalla: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
More often than not, the easiest way to flog Dayo during debates is to dig up his previous posts - one is almost certain to find a glaring contradiction somewhere grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

[s]Hummels has always been carried along. In the world cup final covered by boateng, without boateng to cover him in the CL final he lost
Without boateng to cover him at the last world cup he crashed Germany out

He has always been a garbage tier defender[/s]

I no ask you question about Hummels. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibime:

Please when did Boateng become old. Someone who just turned 30, you've been using old age excuse for him since he was 28, meanwhile he is age mate with Aldeweireld and co who are still looking like spring chicken. Centrebacks play comfortably at peak till 32 please. They get enough recovery time between actions, that's why CBs often retire later than other positions.

The same Apari that was watching Chelsea matches like a hawk, looking for opportunities to criticise a 36 year old John Terry. Hian!

Which foolish spring chicken? At Spurs its easy to look anyhow

Boateng was conquering the C and world cup where was Alderwereld

Terry was never a good defender and has been finished for a long time. He always had Carvalho to cover him after Carvalho left, they were using him to wipe the field in AVB regime and before

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
airmark:

I no ask you question about Hummels. cheesy

Are you ashamed of Hummels who is now a Bayern benchwarmer and carry along
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Are you ashamed of Hummels who is now a Bayern benchwarmer and carry along

How many minutes did your Boathand play today? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
airmark:

How many minutes did your Boathand play today? grin

Kovac knows his main starters and can afford to give garbage minutes to a bench player like hummels

Give us their total minutes this season and let's see the bench warmer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Kovac knows his main starters and can afford to give garbage minutes to a bench player like hummels

Give us their total minutes this season and let's see the bench warmer

Shameless amala turner.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
Goretzka looking Ballackesque. I no really dey fear this Liverpool again. Let's just keep praying everybody is fit. That their backline can get got and Allison is looking suspect

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.