Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091001 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
Schweini with an amazing freekick makes it 2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
We can make the gap 15 points today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Can or will which one?? Ribery is a beast tho! His work ethic is epic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Goal Alaba nice lay by Gomez.

Can we score 6?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Alaba on a hat-trick!! Nice layoff from Gomez! 3-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2013
Robben focus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
4-0

Robben to Gomez.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2013

Changes

Gustavo for Schweini, Rafinha for Lahm and Contento for Ribery
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
Full time

4-0 15points gap
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Wolfsburg next. 13 games to go! Let's take this one home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
I hope Martinez's toe injury isn't too serious! Definitely out for tonight! He is my preferred choice to partner Dante at the back with Gustavo occupying the middle against Arsenal. His mobility would be key against the likes of Wilshere and Cazorla in the middle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
I think Juup would play Van Buyten in defence Martinez in. Midfield Muller and Mandzukic vs Arsenal

I don't like the Van Buyten part but .. That's why arsenal still have a chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
'Mandzukic showing Bayern exactly why they need Lewandowski... Can't remember Lewy ever scoring from a bicycle kick'

smh. Even Gomez seems better than Lewy. we just wasted €40m on Martnez thats yet to do what diaz did against real madrid last season, now buy-ern Munich wants to buy vidal. smh at illogical spending becos of lose to chelsea
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wolvesburg 0-1 bayern . Mario mandzukic scores . Arsenal we are warming up for you .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
We did not waste €40 million on martinez cause guardiola is coming to turn him into a monster . He prefered martinez to busquets but barcelona could not pay the €40 million for his release clause .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
A good win pretty much! We didn't play extremely well and for me hardly too many clear-cut chances but we did enough. Man of the match for me was between Lahm and Schweini. Gustavo looked a little shaky for me. You have to wonder if Martinez would be back on time

Homar: We did not waste €40 million on martinez cause guardiola is coming to turn him into a monster . He prefered martinez to busquets but barcelona could not pay the €40 million for his release clause .
Abeg help me tell am oh. He and Dante are one of the reasons why we've only leaked 7 goals in the league this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
I hope this is how Dortmund would be collecting red cards when they face us in the Pokal! Red for Julian Schieber Lewandowski's replacement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Reus,Gotze,Gundogan,Hummels! The future is very bright for Die Mannschaft
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hoping for a good result today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu: Hoping for a good result today

Why are u suddenly hoping? what happened to your arrogant confidence prior to this day?

This is the Champions league, not the EPL, not the FA cup not the Capital one cup.. things happen in the Champions League grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm confident that over 2 legs Bayern would qualify this game today anything can happen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
This is too easy TROLOL

Roland17:

Why are u suddenly hoping? what happened to your arrogant confidence prior to this day?

This is the Champions league, not the EPL, not the FA cup not the Capital one cup.. things happen in the Champions League grin
What do you have to say for yourself now? At this rate we would have to call our WAG's to represent us in the 2nd leg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Whoever thought this was a contest to begin with?

Bayern vs Arsenal? Seriously

Can anyone check my predictions in December?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu: Arsenal is not a team that knows how to bunker and their defence is not great either. Vermalean, Kolscieny Mertersacker Gibbs, Jenkinson and Sagna vs Robbery, Gomez, Mandzukic, Muller, Kroos, Bayern smash it

Midfield, Martinez, Schweini, Gustavo Kroos vs Arteta, Cazorla,Wilshere, Ramsey, Diaby, Gervinho - Bayern wins that battle

Giroud, Poldi, Walcott vs Alaba, Lahm, Dante. If we had Boateng I would have been more confident but I think we can cope, Hopefully Dante doesnt get a card in Emirates

My expectations

[size=14pt]Arsenal 1 Bayern 3[/size]

Bayern 4 Arsenal 1

Part 1 of the deal done
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Part 1 of the deal done
Hahahaha I actually went with 2-1 for Bayern in the article I wrote
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
debosky: Prepare for your worst nightmare Buttmunching Munschitters. cool cool

The Gunners are coming to town.

When should we prepare for it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wey Edo, debo and co? grin grin grin

Coogar must be glad Dsyo wasn't man enough to take on d bet. E for don loose one solid G
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
chic2pimp: Wey Edo, debo and co? grin grin grin

Coogar must be glad Dsyo wasn't man enough to take on d bet. E for don loose one solid G

You really think coogar has $1000 to stake on anything?

Check my predictions in December so on point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
When moderators wan open then Arsenal thread na?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu: When moderators wan open then Arsenal thread na?
Na him I just wan talk!! Where is Debo? Edo? Roland?

Ordinarily no Bayern fan should gloat about beating Arsenal but these guys make it so hard not to
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
dayokanu:

You really think coogar has $1000 to stake on anything?

Check my predictions in December so on point

May be not 1G but u would have won at least £200.

Yh it was on point but u still chickened out of the bet. I would have put my money on a draw

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.