Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091013 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Half time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maybe its time to go back to Roben taking our penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
dayokanu: Maybe its time to go back to Roben taking our penalties
I'd prefer Shweinsteiger or Gotze.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Robben 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
ARJEN ROBBBEN is soooo FGaj;dljdahkakhsklsnjma aklamsskskhsjkallalklskmm STASTIC
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
I love this team ... Happy 50 years by bundesliga ! # bayern munchen Mia San mia ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Full time new club record of 28th game unbeaten
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
This penalty matter is getting out of hand! With the number of technically sound players we have I'm at a loss as to how bad we've become at taking penalties! Do we have to bring back Effenberg for goodness sake?

Gotze looked a bit match rusty which is expected but the quality was there!

Pep's substitutions where on point though the team is still lacking rhythm right now and we are getting by on the back of individual performances atm. Robben is playing out of his mind its like he feels he has a point to prove

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
A-40:

Of course you be "ika" you are an ika to your momma wey you don
repeatedly sodomize! Didn't you sire your siblings? Were you not sired by your grandfather? After doing my due diligence on you I discovered that you are an inbred hillbilly and you come from a long line of abomination no wonder your entire family tree suffer from every mental challenge known to man

The only obvious thing is that your mother should have swallowed that seed that brought an unfortunate noob like you to the world

Hehehehe.... This never-do-well is still alive?

Sikiru the ässlicker, why are you making your already miserable life more tortuous for yourself? One would think you would be smart enough to spot and embrace the olive branch of euthanasia I offered you, but no, you are too busy with your primary äss-licking job to spot it.

Now the throes of dying the Nitlad way which I shall make you go through, will be fun for me. Your choice, not mine.

Whooa! It seems the dumb just got dumber! A-40 asks nitlad if he is under the influence of drugs nitlad with his only functional but diseased braincell phoolishly assumes that this means A-40 uses drugs. I'm sure you also watch Burn Notice and think youare a covert op or watch Suits and think you are a Lawyer.

You are the walking and breathing reason why inbreeding is frowned upon! No wonder your kin was banished from civilization. Do the world a favor today grab an RPG and massacre your entire lineage then do the necessary and end your pathetic existence as well

Give up already you foöl. You keep plunging new depths of idiöcy, making mockery of your sorry self with your every attempt to evade who you are, a drug addict. Why are you trying so hard to explain yourself to me? I be like NDLEA for you eye? grin Would it kill you to admit being a drughead? You need to 'come out' really, that's the first step towards rehabilatation, Sikiru the druggie. grin

The saving grace for your family at the moment is the fact that they serve as fück buddies for my dogs (they are not totally useless afterall cheesy ) if not, I go don carry them do shooting practise tey tey. I assure you, your momma's fate shall be their lot too - cos one after the other, the dogs would rapë them all to death!

Trying hard with a mentally challenged wimp like you? Binsh please! If sonning you was a sport then I'm Vettel,Brady,Jordan,Bolt,LeBron This isn't the first time I have sent you running for the hills and it won't be the last Paramedics are still excavating your posterior and trying to bring my size 48 out of that se-men infested black hole you phucking maricon!

Upping the ante was supposed the bring out the best in you nah Sikiru, but you continue spewing the same tripe over and over again.

I upped the ante but you fell short. The same way your father consistently fell short of providing 1 'meal' of garri and epa for his plagued family once a week. Even after using about 13 of your innumerable sibs for oogun owo, he is still miserable. He is the original oloriburuku. He's so much of an oloriburuku that even if Apple's stash of cash were to be expended on him, he'd still be miserable.

Looool the cursed product of bestiality is trying to save face! Are you not the halfwit that doesn't even know what a miscarriage means? When I'm through with you you would ingest ricin! And your aforementioned rottweilers would r@pe and defile your malignant corpse but that would not be before they mete the same treatment to the hypochondriac, schizophrenic jizzwallet you call mom

This cross-dressing drag queen has swallowed so much se-men he is bereft of any common sense!
Robben's goal was legit! If you don't like it you can signify your grief by fellating on a herd of wildebeests

This is quite rich coming from a product of incëstuos inbreeding like yourself. Sadly, the mistake you are making is that, I'm not the one you should be trying this hard to impress with your Patrick Obahiagbon wannabe obsession, that should be reserved for your oga, Dayo. What you should however be doing is begging me for mercy, cos I am your Lord and Executioner. Just for the pricless fun of watching you wail in excruciating pain, I will stab your eyes, peel off two pounds of flesh from your tighs, force your feet up your rectum and have you gag on a diseased donkey's dong. I am heartless. cool So get your priorities in order, Sikiru.

Lol, the abominable sod think say na by agidi and egungun ori. Nitlad is above all that, you witless gouted pig.

What's with your obsession with sëmen though. The only explanation would be your mum usually and forcefully emptied in your mouth the sëmen from the many used condoms of her customers after dem don knack am akpako. You have these semën lodged in the area your brain should be occupying, hence your fixation with it, you disgusting pud-whack.

But neither Man U nor Chelsea can
count themselves among them you sodomite! Only a petty loser like you would hold on to such losses when the said team came back to win the tournament the very next year! We have moved on and are the best team in Europe as we speak! Suck on that douchegoblin!

Only that there are teams with more returns from Europe you pudsucking crotchstain!

However, Bayansh hold the uneviable record for loosing two CL finals in the final 3 mins. grin

And that is where your mother comes in. She is a record holder in her own right. She holds the record for the most penentrated püssy ever! What a chippie.

That's why she's called the 'Go-to Hag' cheesy If anybody wan make sure say their dog can get it up, your momma was the point of call. She bin dey help dog breeders fellatë their male animals in readiness for copulatiön.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
A-40:
This penalty matter is getting out of hand! With the number of technically sound players we have I'm at a loss as to how bad we've become at taking penalties! Do we have to bring back Effenberg for goodness sake?

Gotze looked a bit match rusty which is expected but the quality was there!

Pep's substitutions where on point though the team is still lacking rhythm right now and we are getting by on the back of individual performances atm. Robben is playing out of his mind its like he feels he has a point to prove

How can you say this when DayoOponu, the kook that lords over you cheap herb smoking nincompoops here already said otherwise?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
nitlad:

Hehehehe.... This never-do-well is still alive?

Sikiru the ässlicker, why are you making your already miserable life more tortuous for yourself? One would think you would be smart enough to spot and embrace the olive branch of euthanasia I offered you, but no, you are too busy with your primary äss-licking job to spot it.

Now the throes of dying the Nitlad way which I shall make you go through, will be fun for me. Your choice, not mine.
Hahahaha so after being rescued from your latest suicide attempt your first port of call is to come back for more bashing!

Be my guest! A-40 has always left you with cuts,lacerations,contusions and broken bones never mind the emotional and psychological damage I have wrecked on your person

nitlad:
Give up already you foöl. You keep plunging new depths of idiöcy, making mockery of your sorry self with your every attempt to evade who you are, a drug addict. Why are you trying so hard to explain yourself to me? I be like NDLEA for you eye? grin Would it kill you to admit being a drughead? You need to 'come out' really, that's the first step towards rehabilatation, Sikiru the druggie. grin
The jizz-wallet is already copping pleas!
Hehehehe after highlighting your stark illiteracy to the ends of the earth you have been reduced to a babbling incoherent tub of goo!

According to nitlad's theory of illiteracy knowing the names of drugs make you a user of em

Your mother shoulda taken it up the a$$ the night you were conceived

nitlad:
The saving grace for your family at the moment is the fact that they serve as fück buddies for my dogs (they are not totally useless afterall cheesy ) if not, I go don carry them do shooting practise tey tey. I assure you, your momma's fate shall be their lot too - cos one after the other, the dogs would rapë them all to death!
What a troll! Omo talika wey never chop wan feed dog?

Have you gotten that RPG yet? Ohh I forgot you are a pauper so rat poison would do

nitlad:
Upping the ante was supposed the bring out the best in you nah Sikiru, but you continue spewing the same tripe over and over again.
I've not even gotten to beastmode yet and you are already copping pleas and extending olive branches! When I'm done with you you would burn down your village and massacre your entire lineage of social deviants

nitlad:
I upped the ante but you fell short. The same way your father consistently fell short of providing 1 'meal' of garri and epa for his plagued family once a week. Even after using about 13 of your innumerable sibs for oogun owo, he is still miserable. He is the original oloriburuku. He's so much of an oloriburuku that even if Apple's stash of cash were to be expended on him, he'd still be miserable.
Hehehehe aren't your family popularly known as jebe jebe in your neighbourhood eyin te ma n je eba lai si obe. Hehehe iyaa ki n se omi obe

Didn't your younger siblings get burnt to ashes when they were caught stealing fish 4 years ago? Were you not supposed to be with them but couldn't make it cos you suffered from the chronic dysentry you acquired due to your frequent visits to your neighbor's dumpster? Don't let me put your business on the streets

nitlad:
This is quite rich coming from a product of incëstuos inbreeding like yourself. Sadly, the mistake you are making is that, I'm not the one you should be trying this hard to impress with your Patrick Obahiagbon wannabe obsession, that should be reserved for your oga, Dayo. What you should however be doing is begging me for mercy, cos I am your Lord and Executioner. Just for the pricless fun of watching you wail in excruciating pain, I will stab your eyes, peel off two pounds of flesh from your tighs, force your feet up your rectum and have you gag on a diseased donkey's dong. I am heartless. cool So get your priorities in order, Sikiru.
You have spoken like the true son of abomination you are! Patrick Obahiagbon? Hahahaha what a simp! So what I typed was grammar to you? Well as a primary school dropout I'm not suprised you are in confusion already! Go read a book you illiterate son of a binsh and step up your vocab

I was supposed to pay your mother's dowry till I found out the puta was sh@gging my would be father-in-law grin grin so technically I'm your step-dad

nitlad:
Lol, the abominable sod think say na by agidi and egungun ori. Nitlad is above all that, you witless gouted pig.
What's with your obsession with sëmen though. The only explanation would be your mum usually and forcefully emptied in your mouth the sëmen from the many used condoms of her customers after dem don knack am akpako. You have these semën lodged in the area your brain should be occupying, hence your fixation with it, you disgusting pud-whack.
Are you going to deny the only source of nutrition in your impoverished family? Don't you and your puta momma go around looking to fill your respective bellies with semen to help you sleep the night?

How many spoons did you have tonight? Or are you going to bed on an empty stomach grin

nitlad:
Only that there are teams with more returns from Europe you pudsucking crotchstain!

However, Bayansh hold the uneviable record for loosing two CL finals in the final 3 mins. grin

STFU and suck a d!cck up till you hiccup you c0ck suckin son of a b!nsh! The UCL count between Bayern and Chelsea is still 5-1

One would think the other team earns a bonus UCL for winning in the last 3 mins! Your phoolishness is epic

nitlad:
And that is where your mother comes in. She is a record holder in her own right. She holds the record for the most penentrated püssy ever! What a chippie.

That's why she's called the 'Go-to Hag' cheesy If anybody wan make sure say their dog can get it up, your momma was the point of call. She bin dey help dog breeders fellatë their male animals in readiness for copulatiön.
Booooorrrrrrrinngggg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:05am On Aug 25, 2013
81% possesion

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2013
81% possession and only 2 goals?
50% possession would probably have been -3 be that, very sad sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Freiburg next
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
[size=14pt]ALCANTARA OUT FOR 7 WEEKS[/size]

This must be a sign from the Almighty Lord for Pep to return to the original template
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bayern management in an on going fight with our Ultras who sit at the Sudkurve and make all the chants in the stadium.

The Management decided to stop giving them away tickets and the Sudkurve have decided to protest and stop all chants and singing

Below are the Dortmund Ultras and Hertha Berlin Ultras supporting their Bayern

The flag says [size=13pt]"You can't ban Ultras. Fight Südkurve Munich!" [/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Stuttgart fires Labbadia.

First casualty of the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
dayokanu: Bayern management in an on going fight with our Ultras who sit at the Sudkurve and make all the chants in the stadium.

The Management decided to stop giving them away tickets and the Sudkurve have decided to protest and stop all chants and singing

Below are the Dortmund Ultras and Hertha Berlin Ultras supporting their Bayern

The flag says [size=13pt]"You can't ban Ultras. Fight Südkurve Munich!" [/size]

ARROGANZ ARENA indeed!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Starting XI

@FCBayern: Neuer - Dante, van Buyten, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Pizarro, Götze, Müller, Contento, Schweinsteiger, Kroos

Bench - Starke - Ribéry, Mandzukić, Robben, Boateng, Lahm, Alaba.

What happened to Martinez?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kickoff.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
First corner
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Top save from Neuer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't undertand what's going on in that field o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
We missed that chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Shaqiriiii Tooorrrrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Goal!

Shaqiri 1-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Half-time leading thanks to the Shaq-Attack

We've been wasteful so far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Full Time.
1-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.