Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077731 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
A40: Lol pkasso still hating on the BOA-TANK trying to compare his role to Durm and Mustafi's i laugh in ebola

That PSG were phoolish enuff to pay such an ungodly amount for calamity Luiz doesn't mean he is not a crap defender infact they would be forever remembered for their folly

I'm not too happy with our transfer business this summer i still feel we could have used one more CB because nothing good can come out of Javi Martinez at CB. I only hope we don't suffer the ridiculous injury crisis we endured last season if we can achieve that we would compete and it would simply come down to Pep and how he sets out the team
Err. . i was actually referring to Frank LeBoeuf.Abeg let sleeping dogs lie.For once, i'm taking a break from bashing Boateng but be rest assured i will be here to critically analyse his every move(and Lord help him, error) when the season starts.Till then, my stance remains unchanged.Luiz >> Boateng.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
The last of our players join the squad in Portland

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Talking about the U-19s i hope we wind up with Max Meyer i prefer him to Julian Draxler he might be unproven but would be cheaper and IMO has the higher ceiling though i heard Draxler is a fan of Bayern how much that would matter is subject to debate

@pkasso
If Luiz's show of shame and disgrace at the crucial stage of the World Cup didn't change your mind i don't expect my arguments will but the BOA-TANK is the BOA-TANK and he would keep winning laurels for club and country

BTW are we really paying £110k for Reina to come and ride the pine for Neuer? That's a bit steep
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
A40: Talking about the U-19s i hope we wind up with Max Meyer i prefer him to Julian Draxler he might be unproven but would be cheaper and IMO has the higher ceiling though i heard Draxler is a fan of Bayern how much that would matter is subject to debate

I agree with you on the bold
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2014
Torrrr

Screamer from lewandoski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:36am On Aug 07, 2014
Julian Green in for Pizarro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Donovan puts MLS ahead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kashmo: 4:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Very interesting match this is! Wrighty, and now Donavan ripping bayern apart.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Davidbanky:

Mr toba just ignored the good side of our game and brought our flaws, have seen Chelsea, man utd and some top clubs who have all lost in this pre-season and yet u didn't pick a flaw in their games, but u criticize bayern on just one error Amin all the games we have played so far which we both know is still in the developing stage of pep experiment .., hmmm Lip sealed o
Chairman. You probably don't understand my post.

Its was a review of the game and that's not criticism if you understand what criticism is. Go review the my post again, which centres on Rafinha, Badstuber and Martinez.

It wasn't about the team, but rather on a known fact that

1)Badstuber has a long way to go to full fitness,
2)Rafinha isn't as good as Pep wants him and
3)lastly Martinez as CB is another disaster.

Not only Bayern fans that can attest to the 3 submission above but other football fans, who knows the game

If you want me to respond to your post, dont quote me out of context, cos the guy that does so on this thread, has been placed on ignore list, yet he tries so hard to still catch my attention through inference. But still buthurt cos i dont even know if he exist any longer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2014
pkasso: Schweini might have had one beer too many.At least he didn't go peeing around like Kevin Grosskreutz.He has since apologised and the BVB camp saw the humor in it, offering him singing lessons.Nothing than an harmless chant.
possibly. But that's unprofessional. He later apologized thereafter. Anyway the kids are watching and players should be good role models
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2014
pkasso: In other news, Germany are UEFA under-19 champions, beating Portugal 1-nil in the final on Thursday.Looks like the beginning of an era of domination by german football.Sadly no Bayern Munich player in the squad.Meyer and Werner also missing.Werder Bremen youngster Davie Selke scooped the golden boot and MVP award scoring 6 goals.Hope he doesn't turn out like Richard Sukuta-Pasu and Samed Yesil.Ones to watch out for include Joshua Kimmich, Hany Mukhtar and Julian Brandt.
those guys are good. I followed most of their games at home on TV last week via EuroSport. The likes of Gotze, ter the goal keeper came to Nigeria in 2009, Toni kroos played in 2007 U17 and 3 years later, played in the WC. Ozil, Boateng etc all came from the youth rank after becoming champions. Its a good breed for the National tem even in 2016. Moreover, the win was without Meyer, Goretzka, Werner, Gnabry, Tah, Süle & more (all stayed w/ clubs). hence, Outstanding achievement, huge future ahead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2014
According to Kicker's BuLi players who were world-class in first half of 2014:

Neuer, Hummels, Müller, Robben, Reus, Kroos, Lahm, Schweinsteiger

under the Intl class category are: Boateng, Ribery, Götze, Alaba, Höwedes, Rodriguez, Firmino, Thiago, Lewy, Mandzukic, KJH, Leno, TerStegen, Fährmann, Weidenfeller

I agree with them. Anyone wanna argue should start the debate now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2014
A40: Lol pkasso still hating on the BOA-TANK trying to compare his role to Durm and Mustafi's i laugh in ebola

That PSG were phoolish enuff to pay such an ungodly amount for calamity Luiz doesn't mean he is not a crap defender infact they would be forever remembered for their folly

I'm not too happy with our transfer business this summer i still feel we could have used one more CB because nothing good can come out of Javi Martinez at CB. I only hope we don't suffer the ridiculous injury crisis we endured last season if we can achieve that we would compete and it would simply come down to Pep and how he sets out the team
Durm is a good player. The guy would soon develop into the old lahm at LB.
Mustafi is also being tracked by the spanish team

Also Mustafi to Valencia looks to be a done deal. Great player, many an ambitious BuLi team (Wolfsburg, B04, etc) would've done well to sign him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2014
hmmm hmmm. to the lovers of youth football, U21 Euro & U20 World Cup in 2015: Many BuLi clubs will surely fight DFB to keep their stars for preseason. Interesting to see what happens. I really want Germany to win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2014
MY take on PEP

the guy is a dramatic fellow

At first, i didnt come to change bayern, later it changed to the players must do it my way.

Guardiola: "I hate Tiki-Taka." Naturally. After "I hate Tiki-Taka" Pep says possession "its only a tool with which you organize yourself and cause disorganization in your opponent." True that to some extent. Cos i believe tiki taka some how makes the opponents confuse except if they're good at interception and counter attacks like Madrid and Holland did to Bayern and Holland respectively

Pep also said: “If there isn’t a sequence of 15 previous passes, a good transition between attack & defence is impossible." This is Patently false. We see Boateng and Dante move to the midfield and makes our defense vulnerable to great counter attacks. Madrid used this to score. When you have great wing backs, then you need not worry.

Lastly, PEP showed his Classlessness by snubbing Porter. Pep's beef is with individual players or those at Bayern who agreed to terms of friendly, not Porter. Although Pep & Porter finally did shake hands, that's not the image that will be remembered. Hot-headedness really did Bayern a disservice. Whole point of USA tour was to promote Bayern's image in America. All that jeopardized by Pep's handshake snub. Sour way to end the tourWhole point of USA tour was to promote Bayern's image in America. All that jeopardized by Pep's handshake snub. Sour way to end the tour. I personally can recall that he didnt shake Cristiano Ronaldo during one of the awards held whilst he was still at Barca. The guy kinda have unforgiving spirit. I hope this doesn't affect Bayern players.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2014
On Muller Ribery and Muller being better role models

Henry: Ribery is a better role-model than Messi/Ronaldo.

Ribery has merits but soliciting underage prostituteees & random acts of violence is very not nice. Only Muller stands out. Messi evaded tax, Ronaldo is erratic.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
toba: According to Kicker's BuLi players who were world-class in first half of 2014:

Neuer, Hummels, Müller, Robben, Reus, Kroos, Lahm, Schweinsteiger

under the Intl class category are: Boateng, Ribery, Götze, Alaba, Höwedes, Rodriguez, Firmino, Thiago, Lewy, Mandzukic, KJH, Leno, TerStegen, Fährmann, Weidenfeller

I agree with them. Anyone wanna argue should start the debate now
No problems with the world-class category.Schweini's inclusion looks a bit dodgy, given he was plagued by injuries for most of last season but he had a great end to the season and a fantastic World Cup.Too many Gks in the int'l category, i would swap Weidenfeller and Ter Stegen for Mkhtaryan and De Bruyne.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
I don't get all this fuss about Martinez at CB.He played there a few times at Athletic Bilbao under Marcelo Bielsa.He has the positioning, aerial ability and anticipation required.His tackling and interception are decent.I think Guardiola sees him as similar to Busquets in terms of physique and skill-set.Busquets has also filled in at CB for Barcelona under Guardiola.The only problem i have with this is Pep abusing his versatility by playing him there on a regular basis.Martinez is a DMF and should only be played at CB when there is an emergency.Lahm, Martinez, Gotze, even Neuer.Pep is really taking this 'Total Football' thing too far.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
^^
Lol i really didn't understand our formation at times last night. I saw a 3 man back-line with Alaba as one of the CBs for the most part but either way it is still a friendly so i wouldn't read too much into it. I don't like how we got killed with those long diagonal balls though and we really went to bed in the 2nd half. There's a bit of work to be done but it was really nice to see all of the big boys back

Pep's behavior was laughable in the end i think he was just mad at himself for his asinine tactics

@Toba
I know about Durm's abilities i was talking about his contribution at the WC
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Last night he played Rafinha, Alaba and Martinez as CB There is no way that would happen in a real season when everyone is fit

I was disappointed in Bernat yesterday, But Lewandoski is a baller
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pep is a great coach but i'm not a fan of him as a person.He can be arrogant and snobbish.I could be wrong though as i don't know him personally.But in this case, his reaction was totally justified.Those MLS guys were overzealous in their tackles.Porter could have calmed his boys down by saying "Hey guys, it's only a friendly, we don't want anybody getting hurt" but he didn't.It's only a few weeks to the season and you don't want your key players getting injured in a meaningless friendly.Those Americans can be so aggressive sha.For Heaven's sake it's Soccer not American Football or Rugby! If you see wetin those dreadlocked butchers Beckerman and Jones take Basti and Lahm eye see for World Cup ehn, you go pity dem.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2014
Mehn,Schweini needs to start rolling out those "Why always me?" tees.Dey don kick am sotey ankle don turn glass.I just don't get why he is always on the recieving end of such bad tackles.

Enough ranting for one night.Make i go sleep *Yawns*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2014
pkasso: Pep is a great coach but i'm not a fan of him as a person.He can be arrogant and snobbish.I could be wrong though as i don't know him personally.But in this case, his reaction was totally justified.Those MLS guys were overzealous in their tackles.Porter could have calmed his boys down by saying "Hey guys, it's only a friendly, we don't want anybody getting hurt" but he didn't.It's only a few weeks to the season and you don't want your key players getting injured in a meaningless friendly.Those Americans can be so aggressive sha.For Heaven's sake it's Soccer not American Football or Rugby! If you see wetin those dreadlocked butchers Beckerman and Jones take Basti and Lahm eye see for World Cup ehn, you go pity dem.

I think Pep overreacted. He should have directed his anger towards the ref but not shaking Porter makes him look like a douchebag. Even when Porter was chasing him all over wanting a handshake

He told Schweini not to go back on the field, and was waving the players to leave the field immediately after the game. This was supposed to be an exhibition and the MLS guys were too aggresive in their tackles

I guess he realised his mistake and I heard he shook hands with Porter later
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Welcome Pepe Reina! I don't know what this means for Starke's chances I hope he knows his role

I'm not too happy about Contento's sale to Bordeaux he was a competent backup that knew his role but I guess he was always going to get offloaded when Bernat arrived! All in all I hope Guardiola is not going to just hand Bernat the starting LB role he should at least earn it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
pkasso: No problems with the world-class category.Schweini's inclusion looks a bit dodgy, given he was plagued by injuries for most of last season but he had a great end to the season and a fantastic World Cup.Too many Gks in the int'l category, i would swap Weidenfeller and Ter Stegen for Mkhtaryan and De Bruyne.
I will not forgive Mkhtaryan cos of the BVB madrid loss. The guy doesnt know how to score like Ozil
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
The buli starts in couple of days and ahead of that is the Cup game between BVB and Bayern.

Just yesterday, Schalke were defeated by spurs, Last week it was Bayern by MLS all stars, right now as i type, Liverpool is sodomizing BVB 4-0. The game is at the 71mins on my TV screen. They're just friendly games i know, but Schalke and BVB has a lot of work to do.

From the game on going, BVB is only missing Hummels, Reus, Weidenfeller. aside that, i can see kehl, immobile, Ramos, Aubemeyang, Mkhtaryan Schmelzer, Groskuetze, Pizeck, sockratis etc I said Ginter was going to ruin his career joining BVB. He caused the 3rd goal and when Hummels and co returns, he will be on the bench. Durm should replace Schmelzer soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jisos Kraist!

This Schmelzer is an utter load of shittt!
Ramos is an epitome of laziness!

Dortmund don enter one chance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hummels new BVB captain; Weidenfeller, Reus deputies. BVB more confident of keeping hummels than Reus also suggestion to Löw for Lahm successor. Schweinsteiger will be the new captain.

BVB really missed Nuri/Ilkay & killer in attack (Reus) vs Liverpool. Also lacking sharpness, fitness. Depth still a big concern, just like last season. Hummels is slightly injured. Here what the coach said:

Klopp: "We're the only top team in the world that can lose our best player every year & still mix things up." Depressing. You lost Gotze and couldn't replace him. Only time will tell if immobile/Ramos can replace lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Rafinha tears an ankle ligament, should be out for well over a month. Bad for him, good for possibly Højbjerg or anyone who can defend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
I know it sounds wrong and mean but who the hell cares? I'm quite pleased Rafinha is injured! His presence disrupts our lineup thanks to Pep's inexplicable man-crush on him at least now Lahm gets to play at RB just like it was at the World Cup actually this injury might be a blessing in disguise and there is some hope that Schweini and Martinez get to play DM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2014
toba: I will not forgive Mkhtaryan cos of the BVB madrid loss. The guy doesnt know how to score like Ozil
I swear! I saw your posts after the second leg.One particular miss kept playing in my head for days.BVB were chasing the third goal and the guy could only hit the post after beating Casillas with the gaping goal at his mercy.It left me scarred for weeks.I would wake up in the middle of the night and mutter his name whilst shaking my head in regret.If only he had scored.It was hell.The thing pain me gaan! I really wanted BVB to knock out Real Madrid.I hated him so much.I remember him scoring against Bayern that weekend and I was like "Comot for here jor, game u suppose score you no score".But still doesn't take anything away from the fact that he had a decent 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.