Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,160 members, 7,867,368 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092769 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
raumdeuter: Manolas Bennatia and Godin are being discussed

Maybe instead of Gotze we should have got Hummel from Dortmund

Yeah manolas, I feel the same, but hummels is a disciple of Dortmund now, he wouldn't come to bayern am sure ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Davidbanky:

Striker again, we planning on bringing 2 defenders .... Abeg I don tire for players not happy on the bench o, vera me and one gordin guy or so, that's what I read we trying to buy o, and there's this Greece player
Lewandowski no be tree. I he gets hurt we are only left with 36year old Pizarro
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2014

You know Hummels would rather drink peppersoup laced with plenty Ebola than join Bayern especially after we kicked out his Pops

I believe the Bieber boy it is Guardiola I actually don't trust! He has been largely used as an attacking utility player but he is better than that! I am at a loss as to why our two most expensive signings of all-time are being used like spare tires. How does a JJC like Bernat with no record of achievement to speak of besides playing for Spain's U-21 start at left-back, left-wing back ahead of Alaba while Super Mario isn't given sufficient time to prove his worth! Its Ludacris tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
When we get mid season I expect all those Bernat and co to benched

It's the silly high line and player injuries in defence that worries me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Lewandowski:

''I had offers from England and from Spain but Munich was the only option for me. My father had his dreams. He had this Bayern Munich jersey with number #9 and used to say ''Giovanni Elber is god''. He is not here today and I can not proudly show him my jersey but I can sit with my mother, show her the #9 on the back and say my father now is very proud''.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 1:30am On Aug 17, 2014
For someone who was only a volcanic eruption/ash cloud away from signing for Blackburn, fücking Blackburn Rovers, I am surprised he didn't say he has been supporting Bayern since he was a foetus.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2014
Why would he say he was a Blackburn supporter when he wasnt.

I am a Bayern fan, I might get the opportunity to play for Bayern and I might not. If I sign for Torino does that stop me from being a Bayern fan?

Edin Dzeko was an AC Milan fan from his youth, Milos Jojic of Borrousia Dortmund was a Bayern fan from his youth, Demba Ba was a PSG fan. So that doesnt stop them from playing for other teams while maintaining their fan loyalty

Ronaldo had dreams of playing for madrid from his youth and his talents took him there, There are probably 100million kids with the same dream who would never make it to Madrid. E.g Amokachie once said in 1993 that his dream is to play for Barcelona and would even do so for free. Which he never realized

Below is a picture of a young Lewandoski in his German jersey

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuEckCmCcAAROXo.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 2:59am On Aug 17, 2014
LOL. German jersey? Why not Nazi apparel?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Lordave: Lewandowski no be tree. I he gets hurt we are only left with 36year old Pizarro

But we both know guardiola that he's not the type of coach that fancy a 9 ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2014

You know Hummels would rather drink peppersoup laced with plenty Ebola than join Bayern especially after we kicked out his Pops

I believe the Bieber boy it is Guardiola I actually don't trust! He has been largely used as an attacking utility player but he is better than that! We have to actively start planning for life after Robbery between this season and the next and from the looks of things the 'ry' is all but gone and we all know how injury prone the 'Robbe' half can be as well. It would be tactical irresponsibility on the part of Guardiola if he doesn't hand Goetze the keys of that attack!

I am at a loss as to why our two most expensive signings of all-time are being used like spare tires. How does a JJC like Bernat with no record of achievement to speak of besides playing for Spain's U-21 start at left-back, left-wing back ahead of Alaba while Super Mario isn't given sufficient time to prove his worth! Its Ludacris tbh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
nitlad: For someone who was only a volcanic eruption/ash cloud away from signing for Blackburn, fücking Blackburn Rovers, I am surprised he didn't say he has been supporting Bayern since he was a foetus.
nitlad: For someone who was only a volcanic eruption/ash cloud away from signing for Blackburn, fücking Blackburn Rovers, I am surprised he didn't say he has been supporting Bayern since he was a foetus.
It's obvious you lost your senses to Nairaland data loss!

See as Dayo tutor u like a toddler. If you no take time you go get cardiac arrest for Bayern matter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
raumdeuter: Lewandowski:

''I had offers from England and from Spain but Munich was the only option for me. My father had his dreams. He had this Bayern Munich jersey with number #9 and used to say ''Giovanni Elber is god''. He is not here today and I can not proudly show him my jersey but I can sit with my mother, show her the #9 on the back and say my father now is very proud''.
If this is not enough to cure all Bayern haters insomnia, I'm afraid they might want to consider major brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lordave: If this is not enough to cure all Bayern haters insomnia, I'm afraid they might want to consider major brain surgery.

I tire o, as if a player can't have dreams of playing with us, later dem go say we dey sign all Dortmund players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Davidbanky:

I tire o, as if a player can't have dreams of playing with us, later dem go say we dey sign all Dortmund players
You dey mind them.

Now Reus has been rumored to being on Atletico radar we never hear from any of them. Na only small thing remain make Liverpool sign Southampton Tea Lady but nobody said anything.

More than 4 players have transferred from Arse-anal to Man Shittty in the last 4 years yet nobody talked about weakening your direct opponent!

Awon hypocrites! Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lordave: You dey mind them.

Now Reus has been rumored to being on Atletico radar we never hear from any of them. Na only small thing remain make Liverpool sign Southampton Tea Lady but nobody said anything.

More than 4 players have transferred from Arse-anal to Man Shittty in the last 4 years yet nobody talked about weakening your direct opponent!

Awon hypocrites! Ndi ara!

I don't even care sef, so far we dey win champions league once in 3-4 years, e no concern me, meanwhile Goetze scored for us now, am hoping that will be the beginning of a new era, I believe in that guy o, I just pray he picks his form again...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Davidbanky:

I don't even care sef, so far we dey win champions league once in 3-4 years, e no concern me, meanwhile Goetze scored for us now, am hoping that will be the beginning of a new era, I believe in that guy o, I just pray he picks his form again...
I no see that match watch..just following up on Goal.com
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lordave: I no see that match watch..just following up on Goal.com

Same here o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
We won 4-1

Lewandowski missed a penalty.

Bentia, almost a done deal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Benatia rumour have picked up a lot.

Its said Reschke went to Rome to negotiate a deal He should cost 30m

He used to be a teammate of Ribery in Marseille (not sure)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
your mouth shaaaa.
ahn ahn its too caustic wt yabbings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Lordave: I no see that match watch..just following up on Goal.com
you have to get at least 360cm dish to get Astra1f/2f to watch Sky bundesliga and never miss a single Match being played in Germany even the under age or 2 bundesliga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2014
nitlad: Several months after dem hayaj the trophy comot from dem hands, these disrespectful and fraudulent krauts still go about with the title "Champions Of Europe"?

SMH

Na so everyone dey see am oh... angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2014
From the 7 live matches i saw on TV in the EPL from Saturday to Man City's game yesterday evening, i can safely say that the debutant gave a good account of themselves. I hope the buli would not be different when Bayern kick starts the league on Friday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2014
toba: From the 7 live matches i saw on TV in the EPL from Saturday to Man City's game yesterday evening, i can safely say that the debutant gave a good account of themselves. I hope the buli would not be different when Bayern kick starts the league on Friday

As much as I like your optimism, i doubt that! tongue

Even other teams including Dortmund knows who will win the league... grin --- no competition... embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:
As much as I like your optimism, i doubt that! tongue
Even other teams including Dortmund knows who will win the league... grin --- no competition... embarassed
Well may be you're right but I tip teams like Harmburg, BVB and Leverkusen to challenge Bayern. Seems arrival of Drmic to Bayer 04 as competition has inspired Kießling. 5 goals in season opener, 4 in the first half. Albeit vs a 6th tier side. Also at BVB, telling games still to come, but Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan look like men on a mission after leaving something to be desired in the spring.

All in all my bro, We are going to see good football in Germany. Bayern will win but not with the 25 points Margin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2014
toba: Well may be you're right but I tip teams like Harmburg, BVB and Leverkusen to challenge Bayern. Seems arrival of Drmic to Bayer 04 as competition has inspired Kießling. 5 goals in season opener, 4 in the first half. Albeit vs a 6th tier side. Also at BVB, telling games still to come, but Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan look like men on a mission after leaving something to be desired in the spring.

All in all my bro, We are going to see good football in Germany. Bayern will win but not with the 25 points Margin.

I like your honesty... cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2014
The dream partnership at Bayern Dante, Badstuber will soon happen. That's how we played against BVB in December 2012 before badi got injured.

Alaba/Lahm doppelsechs that SportBild predicted used for 1st time yesterday: Did well. Good for Alaba (who prefers CM), bad for Schweinsteiger. It was rumoured that PEP wanted Schweinsteiger. Immediately thiago returns, Muller, Gotze will starting sitting on the bench to accommodate Ribery, Robben and thiago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by tobiboss(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
toba: The dream partnership at Bayern Dante, Badstuber will soon happen. That's how we played against BVB in December 2012 before badi got injured.

Alaba/Lahm doppelsechs that SportBild predicted used for 1st time yesterday: Did well. Good for Alaba (who prefers CM), bad for Schweinsteiger. It was rumoured that PEP wanted Schweinsteiger. Immediately thiago returns, Muller, Gotze will starting sitting on the bench to accommodate Ribery, Robben and thiago.
is thiago an attacking or central midfielder? And is it that he's extremely good or is pep his gay partner??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
toba: you have to get at least 360cm dish to get Astra1f/2f to watch Sky bundesliga and never miss a single Match being played in Germany even the under age or 2 bundesliga
3.6metre dish? No be small space.

But how much can I get the Sky Bundesliga Package for?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
tobiboss: is thiago an attacking or central midfielder? And is it that he's extremely good or is pep his gay partner??
lol at gay Partner. The guy is from spain and PEP used him along side kroos in the 4-1-4-1 formation at bayern to attack in the midfield. Lahm would probably be used as DFm with Alaba. SChweinsteiger is in trouble.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lordave: 3.6metre dish? No be small space.

But how much can I get the Sky Bundesliga Package for?
the CCcam on strong is not as expensive as TV1. between $100-$150 per annum

http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-1KR-1L-1M-1N.html the package here. Over 300 channels

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.