Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091811 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by eyoniggar(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2015
E-Warriors, I salute una. Congrats Bayern! tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 11:33pm On May 12, 2015
fredoooooo:

we are still on honeymoon in Montecarlo cheesy
I'm going to Berlin with a new fish wink omo jamo wink wink

Why na? embarassed

Mukina2...Wetin you do na? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Bayern is not claiming moral victory over Barcelona. With our depleted squad we were able to hold Barca for 77mins at Nou Camp and defeat them even with our depleted squad we give ourselves credit

Story for the Gods.

After 90 mins, you were completely out if the tie, which has never happened to Chelsea

At halftime, you were 5 goals from qualification, causing Barca to take the foot off the gas, ease up and bring on Pedro for Suarez, yet your bítch àss was still typing at full time like you've put up a respectable performance.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:07am On May 13, 2015
Ibime:

Story for the Gods.
After 90 mins, you were completely out if the tie, which has never happened to Chelsea
At halftime, you were 5 goals from qualification, causing Barca to take the foot off the gas, ease up and bring on Pedro for Suarez, yet your bítch àss was still typing at full time like you've put up a respectable performance.

Still hating from outside the club.

How about spending more time on how to beat 10 men ordinary Psg.

We played against Barca not Psg remember.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2015
mukina2:
ediot . .goats will kiss you for dream this night
nansense grin grin grin

fixed! grin Thiago had a good good game.
Mueller was the one providing those chances Lewy aka Bane kept squandering
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2015
Keky:
Losing Kroos killed Bayern.They should have released Schweinsteiger and paid Kroos what he wanted. Now they have neither.
Kroos was there when we lost 5-0 to Madrid I doubt he would have made a difference
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Not to worry, I'm already seeing the movies here man, where the popcorns at? Who is the DJ for the long awful nite? cheesy

I see, those who left the party early, but in order not to look like the only ones left out gathered to see others downfall, been there broda, I know how you feel, it hurts to see your team not able to feel this stage of the competition.... Hmmm pele, anyway enjoy ur popcorn, that's what people like u eat...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:42am On May 13, 2015
Pataki:

Barca is not lifting that trophy. My prayer was that Barca sends your useless team from that one-team league packing. That has happened. Whenever your useless teams loses, you suddenly become humble on the forum. grin

The next few days, you will be very mute. No more lau-lau here and there. cheesy

Are u barca, Madrid or juve ? How come you hating ? And please how many point Chelsea used to lift the league in England again ? Useless English fans who come here to fill German thread just to remain relevant after you all gave been whitewashed from the UCL, the same one man league team is taking the coefficient ranking from ur league next season, I no blame una now, follow follow people, can't choose who to follow, am pretty sure you don't even know why u support the English slowpoke team u support, it suck for you guys, from your national team to you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:33am On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

The team isnt good enough to beat Barca without our offensive weapons

Your team had all their players yet couldnt beat 10 men PSG

Was it not ur super and younger team rdm used people like Torres ,mikel,betrand n co to lift the cup on ur ground embarassed tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hephem(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2015
Enuf of this "we were without our best players" nonsense abeg.even with ur best players last year, madrid demolished u at home, ur attacking weapons couldn't even score a single goal over 180 mins of football. Atleast u were able to score 3 without them this year.So what difference would they have made?

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:31am On May 13, 2015
hephem:
Enuf of this "we were without our best players" nonsense abeg.even with ur best players last year, madrid demolished u at home, ur attacking weapons couldn't even score a single goal over 180 mins of football. Atleast u were able to score 3 without them this year.So what difference would they have made?

Haha..! May God bless u. Abeg DayoOkponu come and explain please. cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fredoooooo: 11:39am On May 13, 2015
coded01:

Why na? embarassed

Mukina2...Wetin you do na? grin grin
man can not live by bread alone says the bible grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
Roy Keane, Paul Scholes and Lee Dixon took turns to criticise Bayern Munich's defence as Pep Guardiola's team crashed out of the Champions League in a 5-3 two-legged defeat by Barcelona.

Keane, an ITV pundit at the Allianz Arena, said the simple errors which ultimately cost Bayern would have had an Under-18 coach 'pulling his hair out', particularly for Neymar's second goal on Tuesday.

Scholes added he felt Bayern could have won the tie if they had a 'half-decent' defence, while Dixon slammed centre-backs Jerome Boateng and Mehdi Benatia in particular.

German giants Bayern crashed out of the Champions League in a 5-3 two-legged defeat by Barcelona

Barcelona's second goal in Munich started with Lionel Messi, whose half-way line header cut the German defence open by releasing Luis Suarez who in turn squared for Neymar.

'It reminds me of a kid when you play football in the street,' Keane said. 'It's almost first to 10 wins the game. It's just been mad.

'Strange enough Bayern Munich have been very, very good going forward but defensively they've been shocking. We said before the game, you give players like Suarez, Neymar and Messi time and space, they will hurt you. We've said it over and over again.

'Very simple stuff. Shocking defending. If an Under-18 did that, you'd be pulling your hair out.'

Scholes added: 'You have to say Bayern Munich have created chances. If they could defend half-decent, or just a little bit better than they have done, then they're capable of scoring goals. Get that early goal, great start - just defend properly.'

And Dixon felt Guardiola's reputation as an outstanding manager was lost on Bayern's defence.

'I don't care how good your coach is if your centre-backs are not very good,' Dixon said.

'I've never rated Boateng. Benatia makes silly mistakes. They're chasing the ball. They don't know the danger around them.'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
After DayoOkponu go come dey mk noise of how gud Boatank and Pep defence dey. hehehehehehhehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
Looool the beauty of punditry. Even halfwits like Dixon who didn't achieve nada as a player can give his opinion on World and UCL Champions

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:28pm On May 13, 2015
A40:
Looool the beauty of punditry. Even halfwits like Dixon who didn't achieve nada as a player can give his opinion on World and UCL Champions

You see the irony grin?

This is not even the same as dodoyoOkponu dk giving useless opinion on NL about successful Coaches, and young Players who have achieved more than him in life .e.g. Hazard cheesy At least Dixon play ball reach a certain level. Just wait mk ur brother come tell us as him use play soccer for ogbomosho tongue

You see.. cheesy The beauty of punditry wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2015
Davidbanky:

Are u barca, Madrid or juve ? How come you hating ? And please how many point Chelsea used to lift the league in England again ? Useless English fans who come here to fill German thread just to remain relevant after you all gave been whitewashed from the UCL, the same one man league team is taking the coefficient ranking from ur league next season, I no blame una now, follow follow people, can't choose who to follow, am pretty sure you don't even know why u support the English slowpoke team u support, it suck for you guys, from your national team to you.

Please, I wanna get something straight! The Bundesliga is far behind the EPL in the coefficient ranking.. The Bundesliga should be wary of the Seria A and the Ligue 1.. Especially if Juventus qualify tonight.. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
diggz:

You see the irony grin?

This is not even the same as dodoyoOkponu dk giving useless opinion on NL about successful Coaches, and young Players who have achieved more than him in life .e.g. Hazard cheesy At least Dixon play ball reach a certain level. Just wait mk ur brother come tell us as him use play soccer for ogbomosho tongue

You see.. cheesy The beauty of punditry wink
lolzz..... Finishing...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

Please, I wanna get something straight! The Bundesliga is far behind the EPL in the coefficient ranking.. The Bundesliga should be wary of the Seria A and the Ligue 1.. Especially if Juventus qualify tonight.. cool

Another epl fan who typically doesn't know anything about European football.

Should we make a bet that by next season the bundesliga would be ahead of epl in coefficient ranking

$1000 each

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Another epl fan who typically doesn't know anything about European football.

Should we make a bet that by next season the bundesliga would be ahead of epl in coefficient ranking

$1000 each

The beginning of Next season or The end of Next season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

The beginning of Next season or The end of Next season?

The beginning of next season 3 months from now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter, as of Yesteday when Bayern went Out the Calculation of the Coefficient was this..

And there are no German or English teams in Europe again.. undecided

Or am Missing something

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
No need for questions on what you are missing.

If by August 31 2015 Germany is ahead of England you would give me $1,000

If by August 31 2015 England is ahead of Germany, I would give you $1,000

Deal?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

I know you don't know this .... We school people here, expecially English fans who come to this tread to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
Davidbanky:

I know you don't know this .... We school people here, expecially English fans who come to this tread to be relevant.

WHy did you tell him, Let him stake money on it.

When I say 90% of EPL fans are ignorant they take up arms. Yet we see evidence on a daily basis. You for let me chop his money
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2015
Davidbanky:

Will I go with Mirror.co.uk rankings or UEFA rankings?? I will go for the latter abeg..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

Will I go with Mirror.co.uk rankings or UEFA rankings?? I will go for the latter abeg..

Ok please are you going to stake money on it?

I would give you better odds

If by August 31 2015 Germany is ahead of England you would give me $500

Deal?

$500 to win $1,000

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ok please are you going to stake money on it?
I would give you better odds
If by August 31 2015 Germany is ahead of England you would give me $500
Deal?
$500 to win $1,000
I would Love to.. grin But NO!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

I would Love to.. grin But NO!

Hope you have been schooled once again by Bundesliga fans

Do you now agree that 90% of you who support EPL teams are ignorant. Example YOU!!

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hope you have been schooled once again by Bundesliga fans

Do you now agree that 90% of you who support EPL teams are ignorant. Example YOU!!

Nope! Nobody schooled any1.. Hey egbon, You don't know everything..

And Me not accepting your bet is on a personal terms.. And does not mean I am agreeing with you in any of this! So, try and Grab. wink

And If You think 90% of EPL fans are ignorant, Why do you care to answer their post.. Why not leave them with their ignorance You still reply 90% of US, U know??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
Bimffo:

Nope! Nobody schooled any1.. Hey egbon, You don't know everything..

And Me not accepting your bet is on a personal terms.. And does not mean I am agreeing with you in any of this! So, try and Grab. wink

And If You think 90% of EPL fans are ignorant, Why do you care to answer their post.. Why not leave them with their ignorance You still reply 90% of US, U know??

Someone has to educate them you know.

If we leave them to their ignorance, Then we are encouraging the spread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

Someone has to educate them you know.

If we leave them to their ignorance, Then we are encouraging the spread

You know egbon, You are an hypocrite.. Ibimeh schooled you less than 4 weeks ago, does that make you ignorant.??.

Dhellakee got you with some of your lies and you dint care to give him a reply till today.. Does that make you an ignoramus

So, what are you saying??

We all learn everyday.. But you, You go silent anytime you are caught..

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.