Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092031 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Davidbanky:

who is this one ? do u just start watching football ? england ? mo ti ro go o! se oro niyen sha ?

All these goal.com children sef.....ogbeni, if you cannot type in proper English, please type in Yoruba.

I hate getting headaches when you lot mention me, and your response is laced with horrible grammatical blunder.

@ Coogar and Raumdeuter,

No be say I dey run this Tuesday. But I just realized that my flight back to base is late in the evening on Tuesday. So unfortunately, I will be missing the disgrace of Alago and his team mates. Airmark please get the gif ready. Ramudeen is about to be finally shot down on this forum for this season!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Pataki:

All these goal.com children sef.....ogbeni, if you cannot type in proper English, please type in Yoruba.

I hate getting headaches when you lot mention me, and your response is laced with horrible grammatical blunder.

@ Coogar and Raumdeuter,

No be say I dey run this Tuesday. But I just realized that my flight back to base is late in the evening on Tuesday. So unfortunately, I will be missing the disgrace of Alago and his team mates. Airmark please get the gif ready. Ramudeen is about to be finally shot down on this forum for this season!

grin grin grin It's been long we had a party on this thread. Even if i am not around i will send the ankara materials guys can use to you. I just hope arsenal wont fail to declare for us. We are born-party animals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Injuries already piling up benatia robben Ribery Coman gotze Badstuber
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Pataki:

i see no reason why ur name should be pataki by the way, 'negligible' will do, buzus!

that shows how low your IQ is, at the first sign of defeat u run defensive, saying shit u cannot prove, and to show how stupid and senseless you are, u try to render my comment irrelevant to elevate urself which is very low of you as it prove the point i earlier stated about your standard which clearly defines who you really are, stupid pervert who come here claiming shit they are not, i dont know you so i wont assume you are a child base on your stupidity, cos i think am more intelligent than you to even do that, but for your info mr stupid gentleman, this ground here, nairaland, is free for all, if u cannot defend your points here with good facts and probably figures in some cases, i will advice you go where your crazy mates are, aro or yaba, until then, i will like u to note this, that in arguments there is no such as winning, mugu! start ur monday with that,and next time u quote me and say poo, i will insult fire out of that dry empty head of urs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2015
Davidbanky:

i see no reason why ur name should be pataki by the way, 'negligible' will do, buzus!

that shows how low your IQ is, at the first sign of defeat u run defensive, saying shit u cannot prove, and to show how stupid and senseless you are, u try to render my comment irrelevant to elevate urself which is very low of you as it prove the point i earlier stated about your standard which clearly defines who you really are, stupid pervert who come here claiming shit they are not, i dont know you so i wont assume you are a child base on your stupidity, cos i think am more intelligent than you to even do that, but for your info mr stupid gentleman, this ground here, nairaland, is free for all, if u cannot defend your points here with good facts and probably figures in some cases, i will advice you go where your crazy mates are, aro or yaba, until then, i will like u to note this, that in arguments there is no such as winning, mugu! start ur monday with that, and next time u quote me and say shit, i will insult fire out of that dry empty head of urs.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
airmark:

Beep me when messi, hazard, oscar, martinez , aguero honour boatank as the best defender in the world. An active, non-english, non-epl man, ronaldinho once confirmed Terry. You and sammer should continue communicating whatever you want as regards boatank, in german.
By the way messi saying hi. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You might be adding Alexis Sanchez to your list of Boateng tormentors very soon grin grin. Me no mind as long as my team wins.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davidbanky:

that shows how low your IQ is, at the first sign of defeat u run defensive, saying shit u cannot prove, and to show how stupid and senseless you are, u try to render my comment irrelevant to elevate urself which is very low of you as it prove the point i earlier stated about your standard which clearly defines who you really are, stupid pervert who come here claiming shit they are not, i dont know you so i wont assume you are a child base on your stupidity, cos i think am more intelligent than you to even do that, but for your info mr stupid gentleman, this ground here, nairaland, is free for all, if u cannot defend your points here with good facts and probably figures in some cases, i will advice you go where your crazy mates are, aro or yaba, until then, i will like u to note this, that in arguments there is no such as winning, mugu! start ur monday with that,and next time u quote me and say poo, i will insult fire out of that dry empty head of urs.

LOL! I pity your NL life. Better go and ask around who Pataki is before you start glorifying the foolish ape that claims to have fathered you here.

Typical Arindin trying to feel internet funky. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Injuries already piling up benatia robben Ribery Coman gotze Badstuber

Walai, I feel like using my greek slippers to slap that your Oluyole mouth right now. Elenu rirun.

Airmark, are you seeing excuses Ramudeen is cooking up now? When they were busying beating teams in the burnthisleaguedown, there was excuse like the one above from Ramudeen.

Anyways, tomorrow na tomorrow.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pataki:

Walai, I feel like using my greek slippers to slap that your Oluyole mouth right now. Elenu rirun.

Airmark, are you seeing excuses Ramudeen is cooking up now? When they were busying beating teams in the burnthisleaguedown, there was excuse like the one above from Ramudeen.

Anyways, tomorrow na tomorrow.

grin grin grin grin

So far that nothing happens to the WORLD BEST CENTRAL DEFENDER OF THE CENTURY, his royal higness JEROME BOATENG, arsenal will not score a single goal let alone winning the match. All roads lead to pataki's arsenal's thread tomorrow. Raumdeuter, am i right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pataki, airmark, pkasso oya knock yourselves out

BOATANK turn up sneh

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pataki

My boys are coming to catch babes in London

Can you give them the number of Missus Ozil, Alexis or is it Alexandra Sanchez, Thoedora Walcott, Santa Maria Cazorla, Francisca Cocklenu, and that young right back named Ballerina. I heard he's still a virgin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
pkasso:
You might be adding Alexis Sanchez to your list of Boateng tormentors very soon grin grin. Me no mind as long as my team wins.

grin grin grin
I know boatank will push alaba to him, he will not like part 2 of last season debacle to reoccur.

raumdeuter:
Pataki, airmark, pkasso oya knock yourselves out
BOATANK turn up sneh

I just hope he added pampers to his luggage. The day neuer dared messi in ucl, bragging that people would know the boss, messi turned boatank to warapa patient, while neuer was given a daleyin chip. Moral of the story, anytime you guys brag and exudes confidence is when you are disgraced. Though arsenal disappoints when least expected, but i want to see how boatank will look when he leaves emirates.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
raumdeuter:
Injuries Excuses already piling up benatia robben Ribery Coman gotze Badstuber

Welbeck is still injured for Arsenal. And Jack Wheelchair. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
airmark:

I just hope he added pampers to his luggage. The day neuer dared messi in ucl, bragging that people would know the boss, messi turned boatank to warapa patient, while neuer was given a daleyin chip. Moral of the story, anytime you guys brag and exudes confidence is when you are disgraced. Though arsenal disappoints when least expected, but i want to see how boatank will look when he leaves emirates.

You no see as my boys dress up? They know say dem dey come catch babes for Arsenal

Does anyone of them look like they are coming to play football? They are suitors coming to catch babes. like Missus Ozil, Ballerina, Francisca Cocklenu and Alexandra Sanchez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nihilist:
Welbeck is still injured for Arsenal. And Jack Wheelchair. grin

Lol Na players be those? We are talking of Robben Ribery you dey yarn Wheelchair Wellbent etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! I pity your NL life. Better go and ask around who Pataki is before you start glorifying the foolish ape that claims to have fathered you here.

Typical Arindin trying to feel internet funky. grin

i actually did, was told u were the savage riding the bicycle with the goat on ur dp ...... grin mugu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Douglas Costa, Kingsley Coman and Javi Martinez have fitness concerns and would be decided on by the last training. According to pep

With these injury concerns
I would take a narrow win or even a draw at this point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chaii. Tonight go sweet. grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Douglas Costa, Kingsley Coman and Javi Martinez have fitness concerns and would be decided on by the last training. According to pep

With these injury concerns
I would take a narrow win or even a draw at this point

Dayo. undecided .. No give excuses. I don bet over 2.5 for Bayern. No fück Up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Muller dey play, Lemandowski dey play. Alaba dey play. Wetin we want again.?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Dayo. undecided .. No give excuses. I don bet over 2.5 for Bayern. No fück Up.

We’re not through yet and we face a battle with one of the best teams in Europe,” said Pep Guardiola. The Spaniard thinks the Premier League side will play with great aggression: “Arsenal will try and put us under pressure from the off. We have to be prepared for that.” The standings are immaterial in the build-up to a match, the coach insisted: “I never look at the table when I analyse a team. I have to analyse Arsenal as if they too had six points. They have great quality and skill and they’re tough to play against.”

The selection situation for Tuesday is also tough, for although Douglas Costa, Kingsley Coman and Martínez have all flown to London, the trio face fitness tests on the day of the match, Guardiola announced. “I’ll pick my starting line-up after lunch tomorrow.”

Thats from Pep Guardiola. So how is Robben Ribery, Costa, COman, Gotze Martinez all either out or doubtful an excuse

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bimffo:
Muller dey play, Lemandowski dey play. Alaba dey play. Wetin we want again.?

na only them dey make a team? Muller and Lewandoski have had most of their assists from Costa, COmna and Gotze and they are all out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Boys lets go for the win.

We are Bayern Die Jungs!!!

Mia san Mia
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Boys lets go for the win.

We are Bayern Die Jungs!!!

Mia san Mia

*cough*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nor be Burndisleaguedown be dis!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
*clears throat* e be like say na here party they sele.Make i siddon for back. 'Testing the mic'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilstjnr: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Leyqute grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by parrotibaba(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
DJ Tval ,stay on standby, your services will be needed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
The great Boateng on the wrong side of the goalscorer!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Up Neuer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.