Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090643 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pataki:

Is this not what we have been saying repeatedly on this thread? Ramudeen will carry Boateng for head and be spewing megedefegede about that useless defender.

Boateng is one of the most useless defender in that useless league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YULaGkK4o0k
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The Boateng is just too useless, just as you stated, truly the attack and high number of goals they score limit the way opposition attackers attack then,same scenario was how Barca humiliated them last season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaWkl8q2Gbg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The Boateng is just too useless, just as you stated, truly the attack and high number of goals they score limits the way opposition attackers attack then,same scenario was how Barca humiliated them last season.

Pataki:

Is this not what we have been saying repeatedly on this thread? Ramudeen will carry Boateng for head and be spewing megedefegede about that useless defender.

Boateng is one of the most useless defender in that useless league.

cool cool cool

Instead of the alago , boatank to perfect basic defensive skills, he will be doing play-making nonsense on the field. Ashiri e ti tu.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
DJ, abeg knack me 'Adele - Hello' na! I wan make sure my good friends Raumdeuter and pkasso are okay following the performance of that their useless defender called alagolo.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pataki:
DJ, abeg knack me 'Adele - Hello' na! I wan make sure my good friends Raumdeuter and pkasso are okay following the performance of that their useless defender called alagolo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
INTRO
Khaki no be leather
Originality
Na we own the society
I get ability
Na we be VIP
promoting peace and tranquility

VERSE
I'm making all the cheddar
People eye dey redder
Since khaki turn to agbada
People know me wella
If you no know me brother
I no like wahala
I'm a cool headed guy, I no like kasala
If you wan know me better
go wake Baba Fela
I done dey since the time of Nelson Mandela
Ask Sanjo Stella, Fashola and Bola
you go see say na true I dey yarn you wella

CHORUS
Originality
Na we own the society
I get ability
Na we be VIP

VERSE 2
I dey since Saro Wiwa
Murtala, Gowon, Dele Giwa,
Soyinka, MKO Abiola,
Shagari, Awolowo, Oduduwa
mo ti wa tipe
Just to tell you how far

Tafawa Balewa, Herbert Macaulay,
Ahmadu Bello, Jaja of Opobo,
Tai Solarin, Princess Moremi
what of me
Una go halla my name one day o

REPEAT CHORUS

VERSE 3
Ras Kimono
Onyeka Onwenu
I.K. Dairo, Osigwe
Sir Victor Uwaifo
Orlando Owoh o
Junior and Pretty
Blakkie, Christy Essien Igbokwe o
Chris Okotie o, Mike Okri
Sunny Ade, Alex O o
Majek Fashek o
Evi Edna Ogoli, Charlie boy
Ebenezer Obey
Oliver De Coque
Bright Chimezie
Baba Fela o, Sunny Okosun
Eddie Okonta
Lucky Dube
Felix Liberty
Dan maraya Jos

One day, One day
Una go halla my name o

Faze faze faze (till fade)

Dj - please do the needful..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eku alejo oooo....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
Pataki:

Ani baba nla ode ni e! As useless as that your league is, I was expecting your useless team to keep their unbeaten record in that useless league.

Abeg DJ Ruudie, knack me Adele - Hello

Its only useless clubs like Arsenal that celebrate unbeaten runs. sensible teams celebrate trebles and trophies.

Barca thats the benchmark of recent success have never gone the season unbeaten.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

U still get mouth to talk abi....later u go say u still dey top of table, shey na y dem useless u 3-1 be dt

Big clubs like ours have our eyes on the big trophies and dont care about losses here and there. Winning the league and cups is the goal for us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
Dadehmola:
INTRO
Khaki no be leather
Originality
Na we own the society
I get ability
Na we be VIP

Faze faze faze (till fade)

Dj - please do the needful..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDC8YTKVDQk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Big clubs like ours have our eyes on the big trophies and dont care about losses here and there. Winning the league and cups is the goal for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCtREJjVVwU
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its only useless clubs like Arsenal that celebrate unbeaten runs. sensible teams celebrate trebles and trophies.

Barca thats the benchmark of recent success have never gone the season unbeaten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
So, they have not disbanded this club, shey?

Yeye club.....yeye league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2015
The league is useless. Na Champs league be their succour. No wonder dem they play am like make dem die. Especially when they meet a real blue-ribbon club like Arsenal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
A 'successful' club with just 3 supporters on NL. Oh...Toba eventually left. Must be too boring in here for the guy. Well, you lot are used to it sha. Burndisleaguedown epitomizes boredom anyway.

Tufiakwa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Big ups to RuuDie..man you are definitely head above your peers and in contention for DJ of the year for todays performance on this thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
If either of Chelsea, Yawnited or Assnal fail to qualify in the UCL. This one wey Ruudie dey do now go be child's play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Is Ikedia still a footballer?? what club is he playing for please??
We are in December and Hidden Hazard is yet to score. No awoof penalty for am this season and his goals have dried up worse than the Sahara desert. What a disgrace

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.