Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091863 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

What is a big club sir?

And is West Brom a big club?
I will help u just this once. ....pls dont ask me questions

pls...no questions again...I have kids at home dat needs me more to spoonfeed....plssssssss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Try Boris Johnson that described black men as having 'watermelon smiles' and only recently said Obama hates the UK because he's African....yet he's the front runner to succeed David Cameron

Crazy

Are you saying its back to our roots in Kuwait ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
in a three level structure (low average and top striker), if suarez aguero ibrahimovich and co are occupying the top level, would u put berbatov in d same level?
berbatov is an average striker my friend!!!
oga, is fernando torres average?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:06pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
I will help u just this once. ....pls dont ask me questions

pls...no questions again...I have kids at home dat needs me more to spoonfeed....plssssssss

Why are you so afraid to state what a big club is? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:08pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Are you saying its back to our roots in Kuwait ?

Na your own root be that.

My root na jolaosho street off ilaje road.

Jolaosho Street...lol see name cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
weedtaker:
oga, is fernando torres average?
suarez aguero ronaldo de lima ibrahimovich henry are examples to top strikers

so use ur initiative
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by lekkie073(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Why are you so afraid to state what a big club is? cheesy
pls u have data on ur phone.....dont ask me foolish questions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 7:30pm On May 04, 2016
lekkie073:
suarez aguero ronaldo de lima ibrahimovich henry are examples to top strikers

so use ur initiative
so torres is an average striker? same with defoe, ener valencia shane long and mitrovic. okay o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
Na your own root be that.

My root na jolaosho street off ilaje road.

Jolaosho Street...lol see name cheesy

So Kuwait na just your weed base? dem go don miss you gan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

So Kuwait na just your weed base? dem go don miss you gan

One of very very many grin

E got one other spot inside gowon sef wey we dey go those days, I don forget the name sef.

My main spot in my teens was one abandoned factory on a canal for the back of my house, at the ironically named jesu o Seun busstop.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
airmark:

I asked you two questions, but because your boss was n't around to lend a helping hand and help you out you started holding on irrelevances leaving the main points. Dayo should n't be your alpha and omega, meanwhile the first game javi martinez played for bayern, he played in his natural position as a midfielder not cb, you should fault me on that. Even on my PS4, he is by default a Midfielder. You are a stark illiterate and would never understand what the word makeshift means. Once again below are the questions, this time around ''you can call a friend''.

Apoche cra cra. Tell us where you saw Javi Martinez playing for Bayern in 2011/2012?

When you answer that then perhaps I can respond to your stewpid and banal question

You are a buffoon. I told this ret@rded ignoramus that Javi played at CB even before joining Bayern and he is still asking stoopid questions. How can you be intelligent when your brain is mostly composed of Fura de Nunu

It is this same military grade idiocy that made you allude all DMs are playmakers. By your mor0nic theory Sergio Ramos must also be a makeshift CB. Even Jerome Boateng is a makeshift CB and Bale a makeshift Left or Right winger

You are the village eediot in the village of village eediots. Oloshious element
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:11pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shey dem dey take people in UK make I begin relocate.

That Republican thing na another case.

Oyinbo wan show us say na dem get their country and they are about to take it back and I think trump has a very high chance of winning. Hillary isnt the most liked person

I am republican leaning and I support Jeb Bush.

Go watch this clip and see how rabidly people love Trump. There is nothing you can say that would stop his people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkCifM0kDd0

Ted get mind oh... shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:20pm On May 04, 2016
Eruditor:

It is easier to play as an underdog. When you lose nobody cares. When you win, you are celebrated. How many defensive 1-0 games have ATM needed to play this season? How many will you as a Bayern fan tolerate?

I know you may rather watch Bayern play defensively home and away to ATM and win on penalties than watch ATM dominate for 180mins, make close to 40 attempts home and away, and have 71% of the ball and lose the game.

I hope you remember ATM drew 0-0 home and away to PSV enroute to the final.

Anyways, we have Carlo to watch next season. Let us see if coaching Bayern is so easy as they say.
Underdog? It is a testament to how far Simeone has taken this team that nobody wanted to draw them

Simeone is playing the style that can give him wins. You want him to play Total Football with that Atleti side? Let's face reality Bros

I will worry about Wins before playing style. People are talking about Barca because they are winning. Winning is the primary element that makes your style worth talking about

Any style that would help my team to the Final is what I'd rather watch

If Atleti go on to win in Milan who would remember they drew with PSV?

Pep's era was a wasted window. I am confident Ancelotti would not lose to 3 Spanish teams in a row. Let's see how Pep fares at City where in Europe he would have to punch above his weight

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
Nihilist:
One of very very many grin

E got one other spot inside gowon sef wey we dey go those days, I don forget the name sef.

My main spot in my teens was one abandoned factory on a canal for the back of my house, at the ironically named jesu o Seun busstop.

E get one field close my my area CKC church field close to Legacy School
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2016
@diggz
Is this the same City team you called the best in England?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:
@diggz
As in eh.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:
@diggz

Na him I dey ask am o. definitely City looks like they dont belong to this level of football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
boring match.. All madrid finals.. Atletico for the trophy

Best team in England.. 0 shot on target

EPL is simply trash
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na him I dey ask am o. definitely City looks like they dont belong to this level of football
They looked completely lost, they could barely string one or two passes together without losing possession.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:

They looked completely lost, they could barely string one or two passes together without losing possession.

They said thats the best squad in England

I hope we all saw the way City played this year. Next season people would change the story to City was playing good football and held Madrid down until Pep came and spoilt their game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 04, 2016
wink

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:10pm On May 04, 2016
@ sebod,bykebyke and dk

I will appreciate if you guys can name a better squad in terms of depth and quality than this same city squad in the epl.

For the records both teams were uber useless,especially City.

If wishes could come through in this case, would have loved to see both teams not qualify so,Bayern n atletico will give one a better final.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

I hope we all saw the way City played this year. Next season people would change the story to City was playing good football and held Madrid down until Pep came and spoilt their game
What do you expect?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
@ sebod,bykebyke and dk

I will appreciate if you guys can name a better squad in terms of depth and quality than this same city squad in the epl.

For the records both teams were uber useless,especially City.

If wishes could come through in this case, would have loved to see both teams not qualify so,Bayern n atletico will give one a better final.
I only asked to be sure and now that you have confirmed it, I can only imagine the level of football played in EPL if this same City is the best in terms of depth and quality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:18pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dk stop twisting matters here pls. You can start by naming the teams that better city in the EPL.

How convenient for you to use a game to judge. When city pummeled CFC at the beginning of the season we no hear this ur English.

Where you dey when most people came to the conclusion that the news of pelligrini loosing his job at the end of the season must have affected is morale and that of the team?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
@ sebod,bykebyke and dk

Honestly Man Utd, Arsenal Spurs all have a better squad. The only players in City noteworthy are AGuero KdB and Hart.

I can even say its easy to turn around Chelsea than this City. Chelsea has few old guys Terry and Ivanovic which Zouma and Cahill can cover, Matic, Hazard Pedro Oscar are serviceable

Chelsea just need a good combative midfielder and a good striker. City needs like 7 players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:21pm On May 04, 2016
sebod:

I only asked to be sure and now that you have confirmed it, I can only imagine the level of football played in EPL if this same City is the best in terms of depth and quality.

Stop bin sarcastic bro. It is no news that the EPL big teams messed up badly this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
Dk stop twisting matters here pls. You can start by naming the teams that better city in the EPL.

How convenient for you to use a game to judge. When city pummeled CFC at the beginning of the season we no hear this ur English.

Where you dey when most people came to the conclusion that the news of pelligrini loosing his job at the end of the season must have affected is morale and that of the team?

City beating a woeful Chelsea wey everyone dey beat is now news? WHo no beat Chelsea this season

Before news of Pellegrini losing his job, it wasnt like they were topping the league either

They had lost to West Ham, Spurs liverpool and Arsenal before December 31
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:26pm On May 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Honestly Man Utd, Arsenal Spurs all have a better squad. The only players in City noteworthy are AGuero KdB and Hart.

I can even say its easy to turn around Chelsea than this City. Chelsea has few old guys Terry and Ivanovic which Zouma and Cahill can cover, Matic, Hazard Pedro Oscar are serviceable

Chelsea just need a good combative midfielder and a good striker. City needs like 7 players

ManU,arsenal n spurs are better than city? Chaiiiiii....! I give up!

Oscar,Pedro and out of form matic plus snail mikel are serviceable....! let's do a straight swap bros. You take all the listed players and dash us Vidal,Alonzo,Costa and Martinez.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
Terry and Cahill wey u dey insult all season don dey ok now right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sebod(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:

Stop bin sarcastic bro. It is no news that the EPL big teams messed up badly this season.
Even with that, methinks Arsenal still have better players in terms of quality than City. I mean, the likes of Bellerin, Monreal, Cazolar, Alexis, Coquelin are better than the likes of Sagna, Yaya, Mangala, Fernando and co. I can only select Aguero and De Bruyne from the guys that played tonight into my team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:33pm On May 04, 2016
diggz:
ManU,arsenal n spurs are better than city? Chaiiiiii....! I give up!

Oscar,Pedro and out of form matic plus snail mikel are serviceable....! let's do a straight swap bros. You take all the listed players and dash us Vidal,Alonzo,Costa and Martinez.

The comparison is with other PL clubs not with Bayern because Bayern is wayy superior to even the EPL first 11

Chelsea to city

Hart = Cortouis
Azpi vs Sagna = Chelsea
Otamendi/Kompany vs Zouma Cahill I give to Chelsea
Kolarov vs Baba = City
Matic vs Fernandinho = City but Matic isnt far behind
Fabregas vs Yaya = Chelsea
Pedro vs Navas = CHelsea
KdB vs Oscar = City
Hazard vs Sterling = Chelsea
WIllian vs Silva = Chelsea
Aguero vs Costa = City

WHich of these do you disagree with? All based on current form and age(potential to decline faster)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.