Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090404 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
LOL! airmark, you don't know that ramudeen ramuzaki is suffering from epileptic dementia? grin

Ramuzaki goes to the School of Hard Knocks again. grin

Meanwhile, Aderupoko-40 is busying quoting Super Ikebe Sport website (offtheboooty) when his stinking pata has been exposed again.

This their Father-dog cyber relationship sef! Awon oniranu rada-rada, rede-rede.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:
Preparation

As I look forward to a new challenge at Bayern Munich in the 2016-17 season, it seems like a good moment to look at the kind of preparation I do when I start a new job. The most important thing for me with any new organization is to familiarize myself with the individual characteristics of the players and staff and to consult with as many people as possible about their personalities. Can I meet the outgoing manager? Can I speak with the senior management at the new club? Can I talk to players I know already? Any intelligence I gather that will help me before I meet the players and staff for the first time can only add value. Once I have an outline idea of the playing and coaching staff, I can then concentrate on devising the different formations and methods that will capitalize on these characteristics.

[size=14pt]The culture, of course, is important. At this stage I am talking about this from the outside, based upon my conversations with management, but my impression of Bayern is of a club of complete professionalism. It is well organized and run by ex-players and people who understand the game and have always lived it. At Bayern there is a wealth of knowledge of the game that may be unmatched in world football. These are all people who have achieved great things at every level of the game, as players, coaches, administrators and managers.[/size]

It is some of these people with whom I will be ‘managing up’, of course, and part of starting any job is seeing how the hierarchy operates in the organization and meeting those you will be working with. Thanks to my experience with Berlusconi, Abramovich and Pérez, I have served an apprenticeship, so there is very little that can surprise me at any club. At Bayern, they are experienced football people and, as they have chosen me, they know how I work.

The single most exciting aspect of starting any new job for me is meeting the players, and Bayern will certainly be no exception. How will they respond to me after having such great managers before me? How will my ideas be accepted or challenged? The building of individual and group relationships is at the heart of the job, and luckily for me it is a part of the job that I enjoy.

An important thing to address before starting work is to look at the support staff and see if the existing infrastructure is complete, or whether I will need to augment it with some of my own staff. As I’ve mentioned, after Chelsea I have learned the importance of working with the existing staff and building new loyalties. At Bayern, I will work with their staff and possibly bring some of my own. Integrating these people may be a challenge, but they are all professionals and I don't predict problems.

When starting at a new club, I look at the team’s current identity' on the pitch, their style of play, and work out if it is allied to my own, or if I will need to adapt to fit with the club. In some jobs in the past there has been a brief to change the style, to make it closer to the club’s traditions.

Currently Bayern’s identity is closely aligned to Guardiola’s style - controlling the match through possession. This is not my personal obsession, but I must be careful not to destabilize a winning structure and style. This is another challenge that I am excited to accept. I came to Madrid after Mourinho and he too had a different style from me, but I think I made it work. I feel sure I can do the same at Bayern.

diggz this is why I said Bayern cant be compared to chelsea

I never disagreed with you on it. I made that statement out of admiration for the way things are done at Bayern. And,since I want CFC to be a better run club, I can only pick teams like yours for example, to compare my club with.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
airmark:

Dayo ramuzaki has a lot of work to do on you. You don't even know what that stands for? Chai grin grin grin
You are an epic phool and simply trying to be intellectually dishonest. You must lie for a living

Why did you post only the stats that gave a slight edge to Hummels? Knowing fully well that Boateng had a far superior defense score. You are a thief!

Tell us why Hummels was not in contention for any FIFA or UEFA award. UEFA your alpha and omega listed 35 players Boateng made the list where is Hummels. Dejo Tumfulu

airmark:

Lol you are trying hard to sound like a brilliant fraudster, but coogar was smarter than you yet his wings were clipped. You want this thread to hurriedly extend and probably cover up how i exposed you and your boy. Hence, your irrelevant comments. Tomorrow i will come and refresh my posts, you never see something. Next time you gon think twice typing lies tryna win arguements.
Shut your trap and tell the public if Phil Jones and Lukasz Fabianski had a better 2014/2015 season than John Terry or Thibaut Courtois. Dencia

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pataki:
LOL! airmark, you don't know that ramudeen ramuzaki is suffering from epileptic dementia? grin

Meanwhile, Aderupoko-40 is busying quoting Super Ikebe Sport website (offtheboooty) when his stinking pata has been exposed again.

This their Father-dog cyber relationship sef! Awon oniranu rada-rada, rede-rede.
You this unfortunate son of Jezebel. Don't let me dismember you again.

Don't be in a hurry to go back to I.C.U. Butthole pirate

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nihilist:

Dayo is actually right.

What he did was show how Airmark's stats in isolation dont really mean anything.

Rio Ferdinand at QPR should reasonably be expected to post higher Interception and Clearance stats than John Terry, because QPR concede far more chances and opportunities to their opponents than Chelsea do, hence their defenders should be busier.

However if you check their overall defensive and and overall total scores, where all the individual stats have been evaluated within context of team strength, opposition strength, etc, John Terry should always come out on top...which in actual fact, he did.

Airmark only posted those stats to further wind A40 up though...his argument is really based on the overall ratings which he has posted several times over...and it must be said, he caught A40 hands and pants down there.

Dayo is only using diversionary tactics to try and save the day. If you remove those dodgy stats, Airmark's argument is still airtight and he has the evidence to prove it.
Caught me? Did you see the overall stats and scores for Boateng and Hummels? Why not Check before you decide to side with that adigunjaale. My only offense if it can be called that is not recalling the exact day I made that post but if we are sticking to the crux of the argument I still turned out to be right

He has no evidence and has only highlighted his stewpidity and inability to apply context and discernment when doing anything.

I am still waiting for him to show us why this fantastic season by Hummels was not recognized by any body
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
A40:

You this unfortunate son of Jezebel. Don't let me dismember you again.

Don't be in a hurry to go back to I.C.U. Butthole pirate

Unfortunate beast of hopelessness, I heard Jezebel is your mom's role model. Ashiwere40 from an ashiwere family!

I am not done with you on this board. I am the one person you will live to loathe eternally on this board. I can promise you that. Enjoy the ride Aderupoko-40! Oponu with an unstable mind. See how you have been caught with your pants down. I told you, na to be barking up and down for ramuzaki. That is the only thing your worthless existence is known for on this board.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
A40:

Caught me? Did you see the overall stats and scores for Boateng and Hummels? Why not Check before you decide to side with that adigunjaale. My only offense if it can be called that is not recalling the exact day I made that post but if we are sticking to the crux of the argument I still turned out to be right

He has no evidence and has only highlighted his stewpidity and inability to apply context and discernment when doing anything.

I am still waiting for him to show us why this fantastic season by Hummels was not recognized by any body

LOL! See the foolish goat trying to justify his idiocy in bleating. Make I laff you for market square. Why trying so hard to prove you are something?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pataki:

Unfortunate beast of hopelessness, I heard Jezebel is your mom's role model. Ashiwere40 from an ashiwere family!

I am not done with you on this board. I am the one person you will live to loathe eternally on this board. I can promise you that. Enjoy the ride Aderupoko-40! Oponu with an unstable mind. See how you have been caught with your pants down. I told you, na to be barking up and down for ramuzaki. That is the only thing your worthless existence is known for on this board.

5,000 Patakis will die a slow, gruesome and painful death. Omo Akin ni mi e oo ti po to.

Oponu akobi Jezebel. I can feel the emotional trauma I have put you through

O ma pokun so gbehin ni. Useless son of a harlot

I am indifferent to your existence. Continue stalking me around the forum like the monitor lizard you are

Pathetic midlife crisis suffering mofo.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

I know he doesnt think properly. Thats why he cant defend the squawka stats I posted which shows Rio had a better season than John Terry and Guzan was better than Cortouis

Below was how I described the dunderhead last year

He is the Village eediot in the village of village eediots. He posted incomplete stats to prove a non existent point. He has morphed from Titus Bramble to NL's resident Anini

Nihilist:

PFA is based on votes. Whoscored is purely on Stats.

And Airmark was arguing based on STATS.

So is Whoscored still one of the most credible websites for STATS? yes or no? cheesy

Won ti mu eyin mejeji po. grin grin grin
Mumuni Alao ni

How come Squawka rates Boateng with a higher defense score? How come no credible sports site or football body ranked Hummels among the elite defenders for that 2014/2015 season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! See the foolish goat trying to justify his idiocy in bleating. Make I laff you for market square. Why trying so hard to prove you are something?
Chief Security Officer. Olode

Keep following A-40 upandan. I know you have no other tangible thing to do with your life.

Eranko Ibiye
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
A40:

5,000 Patakis will die a slow, gruesome and painful death. Omo Akin ni mi e oo ti po to.

Oponu akobi Jezebel. I can feel the emotional trauma I have put you through

O ma pokun so gbehin ni. Useless son of a harlot

I am indifferent to your existence. Continue stalking me around the forum like the monitor lizard you are

Pathetic midlife crisis suffering mofo.

I don't wish you death. I want to see you agonizing in your unlimited idiocy. Your rancid idiocy and wanton foolishness shall be your destruction on this board. So save all your atupa yarns here for your molebi. I wonder how your parents managed to endure living with such a hopeless barking disaster as you. Back in the days in Naija, before you enter any compound, one has to carefully look for the sign: "Beware of Dogs". I think it is time, the mods placed a caveat with this thread: "Beware of Ramuzaki's Dog aka Ajakaja-40."

Pataki is here to stay. Your living horror shall I be. Enjoy the ride as I said. By the time I am done with you, your guguru chewing molebi will regret never suffocating you off with the umbilical cord that brought your sleazeball into existence.

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pataki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramuzaki and his Ajakaja-40 now aderupoko-40, only God knows the spirits that brought those names into your mind. Actually i had to expose a40 for the umpteenth time, i doubt if he has ever watched a full 90 minutes match before. He once told me hummels only played well against france in the world cup. When i brought out myriads of evidence proving him wrong, he was looking for ramuzaki, that one ignored him. Up till now how someone would say a team at the peak of the league was battling relegation is still baffling me. He refused to tell me what he saw and i dont think he is into weed like that. He is just trying to outwit spy360 in irresponsible posts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

Chief Security Officer. Olode

Keep following A-40 upandan. I know you have no other tangible thing to do with your life.

Eranko Ibiye

Eranko ibiye, apoche cra cra, akindani, bla bla bla. Won ti so pa e walai! grin

Were these the words your parents daily woke your miserable existence with as a child? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramuzaki and his Ajakaja-40 now aderupoko-40, only God knows the spirits that brought those names into your mind. Actually i had to expose a40 for the umpteenth time, i doubt if he has ever watched a full 90 minutes match before. He once told me hummels only played well against france in the world cup. When i brought out myriads of evidence proving him wrong, he was looking for ramuzaki, that one ignored him. Up till now how someone would say a team at the peak of the league was battling relegation is still baffling me. He refused to tell me what he saw and i dont think he is into weed like that. He is just trying to outwit spy360 in irresponsible posts.

I don't take Aderupoko-40 any serious on this board. He is a jester fit only for his master's use. Spy360 is my guy. At least he stands for his own conviction. Even ramuzaki aka Jakobu of NL Sports testified to this on the Manure thread.

Aderupoko-40 has constantly been left to eat his own vomit time after time on this board. See how Jakobu was indirectly schooling him here after you exposed his idiocy? Aderupoko-40 is in the league of the likes 1025 on this board.

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

I don't wish you death. I want to see you agonizing in your unlimited idiocy. Your rancid idiocy and wanton foolishness shall be your destruction on this board. So save all your atupa yarns here for your molebi. I wonder how your parents managed to endure living with such a hopeless barking disaster as you. Back in the days in Naija, before you enter any compound, one has to carefully look for the sign: "Beware of Dogs". I think it is time, the mods placed a caveat with this thread: "Beware of Ramuzaki's Dog aka Ajakaja-40."

Pataki is here to stay. Your living horror shall I be. Enjoy the ride as I said. By the time I am done with you, your guguru chewing molebi will regret never suffocating you off with the umbilical cord that brought your sleazeball into existence.
You are a crying disgrace. Spineless and liverless nincompoop. I have broken your spirit already and left you questioning your manhood, Your existence is the next thing you would question you demented Stan

Dog this dog that I am sure your local harlot of a mom was sod0mized by one.

Horror? That describes your present condition perfectly. An oponu still trying to get girls through salsa at over 40 must surely be living a horrific life. You are merely here for my amusement

You wasteman wey aja don chop him placenta. Bring it on. You would curse the diseased womb you came out from when I am through with you

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

Eranko ibiye, apoche cra cra, akindani, bla bla bla. Won ti so pa e walai! grin

Were these the words your parents daily woke your miserable existence with as a child? grin
Didinrindato. Ma lo yan ju aye e be asking what A-40 was called as a child. Is that your problem in life? Akobi Jezebel

Iwo atole agbaya yi. Ori e ma ti gbale ke

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:12am On Jun 03, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga Titus. You that didn't know Javi Martinez started against Chile. Don't make me open the Pandora's box on your numerous gaffes. You are not fit to share the floor with me when it comes to punditry

As if that was not bad enough you presented half-baked stats like the jelosinmi product you are to prove non existent points.

Show us why Hummels achievement in 2014/2015 was so good no credible football body recognized his efforts and stop to dey kalolo pon the forum

I can see past your megedefegede and asinine reasoning. Better get your head out of that salsa dancing pendejo's anus

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2016
TRendlona:
Hey cules who is actually a better RB btwn Dani alves and philip lahm??
I wonder about it at times..

Erhhhhm Egbon Dayo, i think your attention is needed at the Barca thread...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2016
A40:
[s]
Oga Titus. You that didn't know Javi Martinez started against Chile. Don't make me open the Pandora's box on your numerous gaffes. You are not fit to share the floor with me when it comes to punditry

As if that was not bad enough you presented half-baked stats like the jelosinmi product you are to prove non existent points.

Show us why Hummels achievement in 2014/2015 was so good no credible football body recognized his efforts and stop to dey kalolo pon the forum

I can see past your megedefegede and asinine reasoning. Better get your head out of that salsa dancing pendejo's anus[/s]

If you are not a shameless person, you shouldn't be juggling words with me again. First of all , you throw English words recklessly. Another thing is you go to any length to win arguments turning fact on its head. Your claim of hummels team in relegation zone was busted , as if that was not not enough you claimed hummels had a disastrous 2014/2015 . cheesy a player with disastrous season would not post those stats in that league. Next time remember some of us can disgrace you exposing your lies. Have a nice weekend despite a terrible start . cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

Didinrindato. Ma lo yan ju aye e be asking what A-40 was called as a child. Is that your problem in life? Akobi Jezebel

Iwo atole agbaya yi. Ori e ma ti gbale ke

Aderupoko-40, no mind me jare. LOL! When a supposed grown-up child (sorry man) keeps repeating his childish babbles such as: "apoche cra cra", "bilewu", "eran ibiye", "pendejo", etc, it seems to suggest those were the names your frustrated parents and family members preferred calling you and you grew up to understand.

Just like airmark and several others have told you, you throw English words around without understanding its usage. An example to that is your last response to airmark. Also remember the other day I was correcting you between the use of "this" and "these"? Yet you were on a roll call of your childhood names again. You are an intellectual nuisance Aderupoko-40!

Now this is your first assignment from me. Pick up the phone and call your mother, ask her what is the meaning of Aderupoko? grin You have been overloaded with idiocy from birth. Hopeless orwala dude!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
airmark:

If you are not a shameless person, you shouldn't be juggling words with me again. First of all , you throw English words recklessly. Another thing is you go to any length to win arguments turning fact on its head. Your claim of hummels team in relegation zone was busted , as if that was not not enough you claimed hummels had a disastrous 2014/2015 . cheesy a player with disastrous season would not post those stats in that league. Next time remember some of us can disgrace you exposing your lies. Have a nice weekend despite a terrible
start . cheesy
You are a nuisance. Doofus Giwa you are the only ignoramus bereft of shame here. A player himself confirmed that was the worst season of his career and you are still asking stewpid Apoche cra cra questions. Anybody with a working brain would not label Hummels an elite defender in the period in review. What was Hummels's record in elite Europe?

This is what I have been drumming into that your empty Akara shaped head for the past few days

You did not bust zilch asides the pimples on your forehead.

Oponu no one has told more lies and made more gaffes than you in the history of this forum. This is why you phoolishly claimed Javi Martinez has never played a crucial match at CB and you are clueless on what the word makeshift means

Jelosinmi product producing faux and dubious stats. You should be ashamed of yourself

Any day any time I would be here to expose you as a nincompoop and an odious lying toad who is clueless and lacks discernment when interpreting stats. Adigunjale

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

Aderupoko-40, no mind me jare. LOL! When a supposed grown-up child (sorry man) keeps repeating his childish babbles such as: "apoche cra cra", "bilewu", "eran ibiye", "pendejo", etc, it seems to suggest those were the names your frustrated parents and family members preferred calling you and you grew up to understand.

Just like airmark and several others have told you, you throw English words around without understanding its usage. An example to that is your last response to airmark. Also remember the other day I was correcting you between the use of "this" and "these"? Yet you were on a roll call of your childhood names again. You are an intellectual nuisance Aderupoko-40!

!
Look at this midlife crisis suffering mofo. By your ignorant and asinwin logic we can also assume you were serenaded with words like Aderupoko, Apoda, Ajakaja, Asinwin and all other names synonymous with your Oloshious personality in your childhood. Trick baby oshi

You never see anything. After weeks in depression contemplating your existence on this planet this is the best response your subterranean IQ can conjure? Walahi ti n ba pari pelu e no be salsa you go run go dance, wa jo ijo awon to n salaro

You have never made any intelligent contribution to any subject matter on this forum. All you do is spew puerile megedefegede like Ajakaja, Ramuzaki and other banal booty chatter. 1025 you are mocking is like Albert Einstein compared to your dangbana self. O ti san Lori

Unfortunate beast of misfortune. Even your attempt at mimicking my K.O picture on you the last time is D.O.A

Come harder bruhh your shyte is garbage
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

Look at this midlife crisis suffering mofo. By your ignorant and asinwin logic we can also assume you were serenaded with words like Aderupoko, Apoda, Ajakaja, Asinwin and all other names synonymous with your Oloshious personality in your childhood. Trick baby oshi

You never see anything. After weeks contemplating your existence on this planet this is the best response your subterranean IQ can conjure. Walahi ti n ba pari pelu e no be salsa you go run go dance, wa jo ijo awon to n salaro

You have never made any intelligent contribution to any subject matter on this forum. All you do is spew megedefegede like Ajakaja, Ramuzaki and other banal booty chatter. 1025 is like Albert Einstein compared to your dangbana self. O ti san Lori

Unfortunate beast of misfortune. Even your attempt at mimicking my K.O picture on you the last time is D.O.A

Come harder bruhh your shyte is garbage

Yawns....you really bore me out. Go to the travel section, and find out about mrpataki in the days of old on this forum. The tiny knowledge I have, will feed up to your fifth generation. No be say, dem say!

Now tell us, what is your own contribution on this forum aside from foolishly licking ramuzaki's balls here and there? Who you epp?! Foolishly writing grammar that does not make sense. Apoda somebody! grin

Aderupoko-40, my guy! LOL!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

Yawns....you really bore me out. Go to the travel section, and find out about mrpataki in the days of old on this forum. The tiny knowledge I have, will feed up to your fifth generation. No be say, dem say!

Now tell us, what is your own contribution on this forum aside from foolishly licking ramuzaki's balls here and there? Who you epp?! Foolishly writing grammar that does not make sense. Apoda somebody! grin

Aderupoko-40, my guy! LOL!

Hell will freeze over before I trawl forums searching for a wasteman like you. That's your job Mr monitor alangba.

My contribution to this forum is inflicting damage and destruction to your existence. Breaking your psyche and morale

Haha oponu. Iwo ti o to jeun yo wants to feed somebody. Wonders shall never end. No wonder They said beware when a naked man wants to give you clothes. Stewpid ewok always prioritizing horribly

I can see you are already running on fumes. Save your strength for the next beat down

Omugo ojo wo lo fe gbon?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

Hell will freeze over before I trawl forums searching for a wasteman like you. That's your job Mr monitor alangba.

My contribution to this forum is inflicting damage and destruction to your existence. Breaking your psyche and morale

Haha oponu. Iwo ti o to jeun yo wants to feed somebody. Wonders shall never end. No wonder They said beware when a naked man wants to give you clothes. Stewpid ewok always prioritizing horribly

I can see you are already running on fumes. Save your strength for the next beat down

Omugo ojo wo lo fe gbon?

Mr. Aderupoko-40, tell the members of this forum, what is your contribution to this forum? What intellectual substance have you ever contributed to this forum? grin

Ti e ba e! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

Mr. Aderupoko-40, tell the members of this forum, what is your contribution to this forum? What intellectual substance have you ever contributed to this forum? grin

Ti e ba e! cheesy
I am not a chest-thumping insecure gorilla like you. Ask around, sound minds will attest. Ariwo ko ni music

You know the iti kom kom na him dey make the loudest noise. Empty barrel

Its clear you are suffering from Stockholm's syndrome. You are pretty much like that chic in 50 shades of grey

Stan

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

I am not a chest-thumping insecure gorilla like you. Ask around, sound minds will attest. Ariwo ko ni music

You know the iti kom kom na him dey make the loudest noise. Empty barrel

Its clear you are suffering from Stockholm's syndrome. You are pretty much like that chic in 50 shades of grey

Stan

LOL! You are a doofus Aderupoko-40! The same fool boasting that he sent me to the ICU. Suddenly, he is telling me, I should ask around when confronting him with what contribution he has made on this forum? Eleke-ebu! What a mor0n! Even right here on this board, you have been confirmed to be a hopeless cyber-dog for ramuzaki! LOL, yet the doofus is telling me to ask around. Agbako-40 feeling funky!

Aderupoko, tell the members of this forum, what intellectual substance (in your almost 10 years of posting on this forum) have you contributed to this forum. At least I can refer you to my intellectual contributions and intellectual assistance proffered to faceless people on the travel section severally. Not to even talk of the politics, family and religion section.

Aderupoko-40, prove me wrong that you are a very useless, hopeless being. Waste of space in real life, waste of data space in cyber-life.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

[s]You are a nuisance. Doofus Giwa you are the only ignoramus bereft of shame here. A player himself confirmed that was the worst season of his career and you are still asking stewpid Apoche cra cra questions. Anybody with a working brain would not label Hummels an elite defender in the period in review. What was Hummels's record in elite Europe?

This is what I have been drumming into that your empty Akara shaped head for the past few days

You did not bust zilch asides the pimples on your forehead.

Oponu no one has told more lies and made more gaffes than you in the history of this forum. This is why you phoolishly claimed Javi Martinez has never played a crucial match at CB and you are clueless on what the word makeshift means

Jelosinmi product producing faux and dubious stats. You should be ashamed of yourself

Any day any time I would be here to expose you as a nincompoop and an odious lying toad who is clueless and lacks discernment when interpreting stats. Adigunjale[/s]

I keep tormenting this Ineffectual buffoon and i am enjoying it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
airmark:

I keep tormenting this Ineffectual buffoon and i am enjoying it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haha see this retardeen. You wey I don slaughter with superior argument. Prove Hummels was an elite defender you were quoting megedefegede from whoscored. Onye nzuzu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! You are a doofus Aderupoko-40! The same fool boasting that he sent me to the ICU. Suddenly, he is telling me, I should ask around when confronting him with what contribution he has made on this forum? Eleke-ebu! What a mor0n! Even right here on this board, you have been confirmed to be a hopeless cyber-dog for ramuzaki! LOL, yet the doofus is telling me to ask around. Agbako-40 feeling funky!

Aderupoko, tell the members of this forum, what intellectual substance (in your almost 10 years of posting on this forum) have you contributed to this forum. At least I can refer you to my intellectual contributions and intellectual assistance proffered to faceless people on the travel section severally. Not to even talk of the politics, family and religion section.

Aderupoko-40, prove me wrong that you are a very useless, hopeless being. Waste of space in real life, waste of data space in cyber-life.
STFU you inadequate Dan Iska. Merely looking at your moniker I can easily tell you are a mental midget with an inferiority complex the size of Russia

Did I send you to ICU? Bwahahahaha you are drowning in your own faeces. The feedback and response to my demolition job on you speaks volumes. Na today?

Not that it counts for anything but yours truly has in the past been recognized as the best poster in all of Sports section. I am not a Jack of all trades master of none wasteman like you. Pick up any topic that requires intellectual discourse and watch me run rings round you like what surrounds Saturn. Your opinion and that of a few disgruntled sodomites does not dent or move me. It only shows what a Nightmare I am fast becoming to your pathetic and miserable existence.

Think about it your obsession is one-way traffic. You spend your every waking hour meditating and finding ways to throw ad hominems at A-40. You admitted this yourself. At almost 45 do you not have other more productive things to do with your life?

No wonder you brag about girls liking your salsa videos. At your age? You need T.B Joshua. What a pathetic oxygen thief.

I feel sorry for the kids, present or future that would have the unique misfortune of calling you father.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
A40:

STFU you inadequate Dan Iska. Merely looking at your moniker I can easily tell you are a mental midget with an inferiority complex the size of Russia

Did I send you to ICU? Bwahahahaha you are drowning in your own faeces. The feedback and response to my demolition job on you speaks volumes. Na today?

Not that it counts for anything but yours truly has in the past been recognized as the best poster in all of Sports section. I am not a Jack of all trades master of none wasteman like you. Pick up any topic that requires intellectual discourse and watch me run rings round you like what surrounds Saturn. Your opinion and that of a few disgruntled sodomites does not dent or move me. It only shows what a Nightmare I am fast becoming to your pathetic and miserable existence.

Think about it your obsession is one-way traffic. You spend your every waking hour meditating and finding ways to throw ad hominems at A-40. You admitted this yourself. At almost 45 do you not have other more productive things to do with your life?

No wonder you brag about girls liking your salsa videos. At your age? You need T.B Joshua. What a pathetic oxygen thief.

I feel sorry for the kids, present or future that would have the unique misfortune of calling you father.

Aderupoko-40, no need for all these waffling and childish hyper-ventilating.

Answer the simple question for the past few hours now: what intellectual contribution have you brought into this forum? I have stated mine. State yours. Show us, what intellectual credibility you have and how you have used it to contribute to knowledge and development on this forum. No be by barking upandan the sports board. You never see anything yet.

What a doofus!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
See the ediot taking pleasure in so-called feedback and pleasure over his pathetic and idiotic ramblings that he calls insults over the internet.

The foolish being has no self worth. Lives on the internet and takes his idiotic glory from typing 'apoche cra cra', 'animasaun', 'pendejo', 'akindani', 'bilewu', 'eran ibiye', etc. grin

For hours now, the glorified idiot cannot make mention to anything intellectual he has contributed or even helped someone with out there via this forum for almost 10 years of his cyber existence. Pathetic disgrace of a human dog! Omo Alakisa-40! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.