Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091031 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Airmark o!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
airmark:

Even ramuzaki don abandon am . I learnt he was a strong arsenal fan before but wetin chase am from una team. E don tell you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Apochecracra-40 na another story entirely. grin If you know his story from the beginning, you will surely understand he is a boy trying to feel like a man.

Aderupoko-40 used to be bullied several years back on this board by one girl called Kellorah and some other posters like Somze (a Chelsea fan) to mention a few. grin

Arsenal board had a number of intelligent and cerebral posters back then such as: loyika, Dr Kitaun, Viera, etc. None of them were willing to take on Aderupoko and mentor him sadly. Unfortunately, ramuzaki saw the slave in him and adopted him sharply.

You tackling Aderupoko-40, you are only making him remember his former years of e-spanking (when everyone used to complain of his English writing and comprehension skills). Not that he has improved over the years anyways. Hence, you should realize why even ramuzaki forsakes him to his foolish ways when frustrated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pataki:

Apochecracra-40 na another story entirely. grin If you know his story from the beginning, you will surely understand he is a boy trying to feel like a man.

Aderupoko-40 used to be bullied several years back on this board by one girl called Kellorah and some other posters like Somze (a Chelsea fan) to mention a few. grin

Arsenal board had a number of intelligent and cerebral posters back then such as: loyika, Dr Kitaun, Viera, etc. None of them were willing to take on Aderupoko and mentor him sadly. Unfortunately, ramuzaki saw the slave in him and adopted him sharply.

You tackling Aderupoko-40, you are only making him remember his former years of e-spanking (when everyone used to complain of his English writing and comprehension skills). Not that he has improved over the years anyways. Hence, you should realize why even ramuzaki forsakes him to his foolish ways when frustrated.

Quite revealing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nihilist:
Airmark o!!!
grin grin grin

cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
airmark:

Medicine after death, you were supposed not to bring that trash of a story here, tipping boathand ahead of neuer then. you thought ramuzaki would support your view on that stvpid sponsored-article but you were dead wrong. Thats what distinguish you from dayo your master. No influential person/body ever talked about boathand being the captain except you and lines from that rubbish story you quoted. When schweinny got the band in 2014 even neuer was tipped despite boathand being his senior in the national team, nobody wanted an average defender as captain. Everyone knows neuer is more influential in the team than your electric pole defender. If they want to mention qualified players, muller would be tipped before any halleluyah-shouting defender. Stop disgracing yourself and delete that link you dropped.
Shut up chale. Have you seen your dyslexia and stoopidity in High Definition. Is this your pathetic defence for your glaring inability to READ!

Gone are the days of Boateng getting recognition only on the pages of Nairaland. That article is another painful reminder to yourself and that pitiful old phaggot Pataki of Boateng's quality and how far he has come in his career. DW is not a random media house where an intellectual handicap like yourself can just fart out any m0ronic article and get it posted.

When you were posting gifs like an Imbeecile that just discovered the internet little did you know that more intelligent minds would still select Boateng among the list of elite defenders in European football. Tell us how you felt when you woke up only to hear that he made the Euro XI?

If you were not so bereft of shame or decorum you would delete your account

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Pataki:

Why this salsa dancing phaggot no dey ever mind him business? Anywhere this sodomite sees A-40 the THOT in him always comes out.

You are a demented Stan suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I can see I have broken you beyond repair

What else is there to expect from a mid life crisis suffering mofo who migrated to another country only to teach other sodomites like himself how to dance salsa to survive

Are you not the dyslexic bonobo monkey that could not differentiate 10 from 25 when I posted that UEFA list just some days back. Thunder fire you for questioning my comprehension

When I descend on you now you would start behaving erratically like a bipolar person

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Nihilist:
Airmark o!!!

grin grin grin

grin grin

The guy na case I swear

If he was my younger bro, I for dey pummel am with blows everyday - the guy is really a pain in the árse.

Ramuzaki sef don frustrate untop him matter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

The guy na case I swear

If he was my younger bro, I for dey pummel am with blows everyday - the guy is really a pain in the árse.

Ramuzaki sef don frustrate untop him matter

As in.

The guy just balance here as the self-appointed tormentor in chief

"Hallelujah shouting defender"

My belle grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Shoulda taken that paycut Basti instead of joining a club that would not be relevant in Europe anytime soon

City don sign Sane
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Nihilist:

As in.

My belle grin
He dey torment himself. Since he began his troll mission Boateng has started getting more individual recognition. Recognition that is making ninjas protest like NLC. If Boateng gets nominated as vice captain Airmark might commit seppuku

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
A40:
Shoulda taken that paycut Basti instead of joining a club that would not be relevant in Europe anytime soon

City don sign Sane

I remember when some Manure fans were trolling a year ago that they chanced Bayern to Schweini, Now they are stuck with a permanently crocked ninja on 10M a yr. Let Schweini run out his contract collect the maga money finish, Go MLS collect small and return to Bayern board

City signs Sane, where are all the "Weakening the Bundesliga" activists? Does Bundesliga get stronger now that Sane and Mikitaryan leaves?
So Bayern strenghten, the foreign clubs buys top players from Bayerns domestic rivals. So who got weaker and who got stronger?

Anyway I hope Schalke spends the money wisely and get themselves out of debt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

I remember when some Manure fans were trolling a year ago that they chanced Bayern to Schweini, Now they are stuck with a permanently crocked ninja on 10M a yr. Let Schweini run out his contract collect the maga money finish, Go MLS collect small and return to Bayern board
I reminded some of them about Owen Hargreaves but they thought I was just being salty. I wished he at least joined a club that would give him a shot to compete consistently in the CL.

Make he kuku use this year enjoy honeymoon with Ana. I would advise he does not move an inch from Old Trafford unless he gets a better offer than his present one

raumdeuter:

City signs Sane, where are all the "Weakening the Bundesliga" activists? Does Bundesliga get stronger now that Sane and Mikitaryan leaves?
So Bayern strenghten, the foreign clubs buys top players from Bayerns domestic rivals. So who got weaker and who got stronger?

Anyway I hope Schalke spends the money wisely and get themselves out of debt
Lol leave those ones let them be doing eye service. To them Bayern buying Goetze for €37m is worse for the Bundesliga but its ok for Madrid to buy Oezil from Schalke for €15m

Would be interesting to see what Weinzerl does with Schalke. They picked up Embolo in attack where they already have Huntelaar and Di Santo, Coke from Sevilla just joined and they got Naldo for next to nothing. And I forgot Baba Rahman his boy from Augsburg. I just hope EPL does not infect Sane with their mediocre style of play, nothing good can come out of packing your National Team with EPL players, thankfully he would be playing under Pep
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
In 2yrs time I feel Sane would be coming to Bayern, Much older and ready to step into the first team

Weinzerl seems to be building a good team in Schalke

-------------Fahrmann
--Coke--Naldo--Howedes--Baba
---------Goretzka---Geis
Ayhan---------------------------Meyer
--------Embolo---Huntelaar
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
A40:

[s]He dey torment himself. Since he began his troll mission Boateng has started getting more individual recognition. Recognition that is making ninjas protest like NLC. If Boateng gets nominated as vice captain Airmark might commit seppuku[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
How are you feeling now that dayo has come to take you away for safety ? Next time don't drop rubbish here.

raumdeuter:

Weinzerl seems to be building a good team in Schalke
-------------Fahrmann
--Coke--Naldo--Howedes-Baba
---------Goretzka---Geis
Ayhan---------------------------Meyer
--------Embolo---Huntelaar

Baba rahman of life , i wont be surprised if he starts beasting in burnthisleaguedown again. Epl is too tough mehn.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bayern's wage bill. Lmao no wonder Rafinha no fit ever complain about playing time

Draxler wants out of Wolfsburg. I see no reason why we shouldn't go for him

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
How are you feeling now that dayo has come to take you away for safety ? Next time don't drop rubbish here.
Safety? Lmao! How are you feeling after taking another L from yours truly? They ought to change your name to LL Fool J. Apoche cra cra

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
A40:

Why this salsa dancing phaggot no dey ever mind him business? Anywhere this sodomite sees A-40 the THOT in him always comes out.

You are a demented Stan suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I can see I have broken you beyond repair

What else is there to expect from a mid life crisis suffering mofo who migrated to another country only to teach other sodomites like himself how to dance salsa to survive

Are you not the dyslexic bonobo monkey that could not differentiate 10 from 25 when I posted that UEFA list just some days back. Thunder fire you for questioning my comprehension

When I descend on you now you would start behaving erratically like a bipolar person

Efulefu
[/s]

You have made no sense Suupo! Kellorah will soon come and put you in your well deserved cage again. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baba rahman of life , i wont be surprised if he starts beasting in burnthisleaguedown again. Epl is too tough mehn.

Rahman as useless as he was in the EPL will be a beast in that useless burnthisleaguedown. Not only has the EPL contributed financially to the development of that useless monotonous league in this transfer window, we are also giving out players to help that useless league change its name from Bayernliga.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The toughness of the EPL is why English NT filled with EPL players are losing to Iceland, The toughness is why useless rejects like Arnautovic, Fuchs and Shaqiri are now elites in the EPL

Tough ko, rough ni

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Pataki:
[s][/s]

You have made no sense Suupo! Kellorah will soon come and put you in your well deserved cage again. cool
Dan iska. Who be Kellorah? Ohh that must be your alter ego. Drag queen oshi. Stewpid Ru Paul wannabe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

The toughness of the EPL is why English NT filled with EPL players are losing to Iceland, The toughness is why useless rejects like Arnautovic, Fuchs and Shaqiri are now elites in the EPL
Tough ko, rough ni
A40:

[s]Safety? Lmao! How are you feeling after taking another L from yours truly? They ought to change your name to LL Fool J. Apoche cra cra [/s]

LLfoolj has nothing in common with me. Mr. A40 Afaulty of life. cheesy

Pataki:

Rahman as useless as he was in the EPL will be a beast in that useless burnthisleaguedown. Not only has the EPL contributed financially to the development of that useless monotonous league in this transfer window, we are also giving out players to help that useless league change its name from Bayernliga.

Burnthisleaguedown is gradually turning to dumping ground for bad, declining players. The german fa needs to do something fast to tired legs finding shelter in that league. djilobodji, kagawa, baba rahman, harnandez are making a ridicule of that bayernliga with 5 star performances here and there. Thunder will fire chelsea if they sign players like baba rahman from that fake league again. One of the best lb in that league came to chelsea and started playing like nassarrawa utd player.

raumdeuter:

[s]The toughness of the EPL is why English NT filled with EPL players are losing to Iceland, The toughness is why useless rejects like Arnautovic, Fuchs and Shaqiri are now elites in the EPL
Tough ko, rough ni[/s]

We have told you national team performance is not always the reflection of the league. Must you always reason like a fool ? Epl is filled with majorly foreign players , especially the top 5.This as expected would have bad effect on the national team. Because Nigeria beat spain in 1998 , would you say our league was better than spanish league that time? Because France did well , would never make any sensible person rate ligue 1 above epl. You cant measure a country league with national team performances. It makes you sound like a goat.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
airmark:

How so? You are the biggest fool this forum has ever produced. Your record in every debate against me is LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I only gave you two L's for the sake of Brevity. LL Fool J fits you perfectly

airmark:

Burnthisleaguedown is gradually turning to dumping ground for bad, declining players. The german fa needs to do something fast to tired legs finding shelter in that league. djilobodji, kagawa, baba rahman, harnandez are making a ridicule of that bayernliga with 5 star performances here and there. Thunder will fire chelsea if they sign players like baba rahman from that fake league again. One of the best lb in that league came to chelsea and started playing like nassarrawa utd player.
Your brain is like a LAWMA truck overloaded with trash! Christian Fuchs and Shinji Okazaki came to your useless league to win a title in their debut season yet this stewpid, shameless apoche cra cra and Ru Paul are busy yarning megedegede. Fuchs wey dey chop bench for Schalke, opelope Premiership laiye e he too can now boast of winning a league title

Some of y'all were warned not to buy or expect anything from Rahman on the back of one good season. Una don san wo maga finish. Iyen o kan aye

airmark:

We have told you national team performance is not always the reflection of the league. Must you always reason like a fool ? Epl is filled with majorly foreign players , especially the top 5.This as expected would have bad effect on the national team. Because Nigeria beat spain in 1998 , would you say our league was better than spanish league that time? Because France did well , would never make any sensible person rate ligue 1 above epl. You cant measure a country league with national team performances. It makes you sound like a goat.
Walahi you have the IQ of an Ekpan Fly. You are so dimwitted and clueless. Please get castrated, neutered. No child deserves to inherit this kind of stewpidity

How many Super Eagles players were playing in Nigeria in that game against Spain? Which kind electronic eediot be this tori Olorun.

Even sensible comparison you cannot make

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nihilist:

As in.

My belle grin
As in eh! The guy never gives up till his opponents taps out...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
airmark:

This is what they have been telling you since LL fool J, you are so clueless you cant locate your own ass with both hands.

How many Super eagles players were in Nigerian league by France 98? Why were your foolish Fool and the gang crew tagging the Belgian and Welsh team progress to EPL and not to Belgian league or Welsh league?

Why cant you measure the league by a team that has 100% of the players from the league? When France did well how many of their players were from French league

I told you when it comes to logic, you are so obtuse you probably think the world is a cube

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
Looks like Wolfsburg is crumbling after selling DeBruyne, they finished 8th, Naldo left, Schurrle left, Max Kruse left, Dante looking to leave, Draxler is looking to leave. Rumours have been trailing Luis Gustavo and Ricardo Rodriguez too

AT least no one would blame Bayern for destroying Wolfsburg who ended 2nd in the bundesliga 2 seasons ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
raumdeuter:
Looks like Wolfsburg is crumbling after selling DeBruyne, they finished 8th, Naldo left, Schurrle left, Max Kruse left, Dante looking to leave, Draxler is looking to leave. Rumours have been trailing Luis Gustavo and Ricardo Rodriguez too

AT least no one would blame Bayern for destroying Wolfsburg who ended 2nd in the bundesliga 2 seasons ago
I wonder what is the issue with Wolfsburg? It is baffling that they are not even trying to improve their squad. Even Schalke that are up to their neck in debt have made significant improvements

Is Klaus Allofs tearing them down like he did at Bremen

I wouldn't mind us going for Draxler. Can't afford to go and let him waste in England
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
A40:

I wonder what is the issue with Wolfsburg? It is baffling that they are not even trying to improve their squad. Even Schalke that are up to their neck in debt have made significant improvements

I wouldn't mind us going for Draxler. Can't afford to go and let him waste in England
It may just be caused by that emission scandal wey jam Volkswagen.
early this year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
airmark:

Even Bendtner was dumped into that useless league. The dude thereafter turned himself into a living terror for that uber useless Alagolo.

When a league is uber useless, even the likes of Pep cannot endure the boring league any further.

Burnthisleaguedown is nothing but a dumping ground for EPL rejects.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Like how Gotze was wasted in Bayern? Only for the poor boy to return and start lamenting that he regretted going to Bayern.

Bayernliga is a useless league. Hope Draxler leaves that useless league as quickly as possible.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Plot Twist. Wolfsburg have told Draxler to go phuck themselves they are not selling till 2017 at least and have set his buyout at €75m

Lol there goes my interest in him joining Bayern
SIRcumalot:

early this year
Its possible. Wolfsburg though have a real geographical disadvantage. They are a really small city with less than 150,000 people so their scope for growth is limited compared to teams in bigger Cities e.g Dortmund
To be fair they have been punching above their weight since they became one of Germany's elite

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
A40:

Wolfsburg and Leverkusen are tied at the hips to the well being of their corporate sponsors Volkswagen and bayer Pharmacy

Both are teams in small cities that is mostly filled with employees of the big compaies. The clubs in big cities like Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin are clueless to do anything significant
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
SIRcumalot:

early this year

This is also a possibility since they would have to cut cost and it would also affect their sales

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This is what they have been telling you since LL fool J, you are so clueless you cant locate your own ass with both hands.

How many Super eagles players were in Nigerian league by France 98? Why were your foolish Fool and the gang crew tagging the Belgian and Welsh team progress to EPL and not to Belgian league or Welsh league?

Why cant you measure the league by a team that has 100% of the players from the league? When France did well how many of their players were from French league

I told you when it comes to logic, you are so obtuse you probably think the world is a cube [/s]

I will reply this when i reach home. You took stvpidity to the peak.

Pataki:

Even Bendtner was dumped into that useless league. The dude thereafter turned himself into a living terror for that uber useless Alagolo.
When a league is uber useless, even the likes of Pep cannot endure the boring league any further.
Burnthisleaguedown is nothing but a dumping ground for EPL rejects.

I even forgot bendtner. Pep will soon blast the german league, watch out. Very boring league. Djilobodji got their and started winning man of the match. Rubbish league meant for players about to retire.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.