Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,210 members, 7,867,521 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092810 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Debroslink:
Dembele of Dortmund is from what country? I'm watching him currently. The guy is very good at his age.

he's from France. His finishing is still very poor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aubameyang goal offside
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

he's from France. His finishing is still very poor

That's why I said "good at his age". Dortmund have been unlucky. Everything is perfect except for the goals.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lordave:
If not for persistent injuries, I prefer Julian Draxler.
It would require big money considering how much he was sold the last time he moved and he's very inconsistent also, even Hazard is far better regards this.
Very bad preference IMO. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Leverkusen doubles the lead

Who scored for them ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Roland17

You dey watch Dortmund vs Leverkusen?

I dont think Tuchel should have started Pulisic and Dembele together. One of them should have come in as an impact sub

Still the second half to come

Leverkusen leads 1-0

I no dey understand Leverkusen at all at all, they are the perfect definition of unpredictable, i did not expect Dortmund and Tuchel to stroll into the game and walk away with a W, that being said, Dortmund's defense has remained comical to put kindly, and this has been a perennial problem for BVB.

I don't see Ginter as a defender, he is more of a midfielder. They struggle with aerial balls, imagine Chicharito getting headers ahead of them each time the ball got into the box, infact if i put U-17's inside that box to attack aerial balls against Sok and Ginter they would beat BVB's defense to the ball 75% of the time.

Pulisic had some good runs but i felt he was limited because he spent the bulk of the first half defending, Annoying Schmelzer, had a great opportunity to square the ball when Leverkusen made an error at the back, instead he went for glory.

Between Auba and Dembele, i don't know who was worse today. Dembele seriously needs to learn how to shoot, he is horrendous in that department, he has the pace and technique, however, his shots are almost always off target. Auba was 1v1 twice and could not finish.

Games like today remind me Dortmund are inexperienced even in coaching, his first eleven selection was terrible.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
airmark:

Who scored for them ?

Mehmedi in the first from a corner kick and Chicharito in the second half.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bayern in crisis?! grin We've won only one of last 3 games and conceded more goals than we have scored in those games. Lewy is on 4-game goal drought after starting the season on fire. Muller sef don forget how to score. Ancelotti out? grin
Kimmich Omo Ologo getting on the scoresheet again. Make dem just give the boy Ballon D'Or. Thank God Robben injury no too serious. I don't know what I would have done if Koln had converted that last chance.
Neverkusen surprised me with their win over Dortmund this evening. I was expecting BVB to get at least a point especially after we drew. All the better for us.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Roland17:

Mehmedi in the first from a corner kick and Chicharito in the second half.

Ok thats shocking. Bookies would smile today.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Roland17:

I no dey understand Leverkusen at all at all, they are the perfect definition of unpredictable, i did not expect Dortmund and Tuchel to stroll into the game and walk away with a W, that being said, Dortmund's defense has remained comical to put kindly, and this has been a perennial problem for BVB.

I don't see Ginter as a defender, he is more of a midfielder. They struggle with aerial balls, imagine Chicharito getting headers ahead of them each time the ball got into the box, infact if i put U-17's inside that box to attack aerial balls against Sok and Ginter they would beat BVB's defense to the ball 75% of the time.

Pulisic had some good runs but i felt he was limited because he spent the bulk of the first half defending, Annoying Schmelzer, had a great opportunity to square the ball when Leverkusen made an error at the back, instead he went for glory.

Between Auba and Dembele, i don't know who was worse today. Dembele seriously needs to learn how to shoot, he is horrendous in that department, he has the pace and technique, however, his shots are almost always off target. Auba was 1v1 twice and could not finish.

Games like today remind me Dortmund are inexperienced even in coaching, his first eleven selection was terrible.

I now believe its because of inexperience of those guys upfront that they bought Schurrle and they need him healthy. Dortmund defence atimes was always scrambling maybe if Bartra comes back they will be more stable

Leverkusen was always going to be tough for Dortmund but Dortmund played into their hands. I think Tuchel got the lineup wrong. Castro and Rode in midfield is too unimaginative and just plays into Leverkusen hand

Dortmund needs to get Reus and Schurrle back to fitness also Gotze needs to start delivering. And I would say only one of Dembele, Mor or Polisic on the field in tough games as they would be overwhelmed in tight games

If they want to win the league losing to Leverkusen and Leipzig after 6 games isnt the way. The lack of a 8 a deep playmaker hurts them i.e Gundogan replacement, they should have made a push for Dahoud, Tielemans or Kovacic from Madrid As Leverkusen were able to double team Weigl easily and block his passing lanes

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2016
afrodoc2:

See as Manuel Neuer dey twist like spaghetti for that goal, abi e get warapa ni?
Lmao. Airmark fit kuku come here come blame Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Kimmich 5 star Surgeon General

raumdeuter:

Cologne are one of the 4 teams yet to lose a game.

Vulnerable at the back you say, If Boateng was on the field, our threads resident reetardd would have found a way to link it to him

Carlo really has a lot of work to do, going forward we arent so sleek yet we are leaking chances in defence. I wonder what the anti-Pep crew would have to say now
I will not throw Carlo under the bus just yet. The last few games have been a rough patch that can and will happen to every team. We hit the bar thrice against a typically stubborn Cologne team and lost to an Atleti team who have lost 1 home game in their last 18. Perspective is necessary

We lost last year to Arsenal of all teams in the group stage so the idea that Pep was infallible na urban legend. There were games his tactics gave me excruciating hedek. We are seeing him at City and their furo go still open pass this one

When your strikers are bang out of form it can make you look clueless. How many hours of football since either Müller or Lewa scored?

What I feel is Carlo should take a bit more risks in the middle, can't play Kimmich, Renato and Alonso. That tribeca is just too static. Also please pair Müller with Lewandowski or don't put him on at all. Infact I'm open to also seeing Müller get a run at CF while Lewa comes off the bench

Lastly we need Costa and Coman to return and display some form, our tactics don't work if our wingers aren't playing at a high level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
i am really happy with their current state...bayern died d moment pep left.they never valued him.they hated himm and his tiki-taka style. and now,they will face the consequences...i doubt if bayern will get to ucl semis...and if they arent careful,BVB will win d league
Ooshay Woli!

Pep that lost home and away to a Madrid team who had never achieved such feat previously, even in the years Bayern were irrelevant. Abeg forget that guy. Who him tactics epp

Dortmund have lost twice already. Bayern are unbeaten

Baba nothing is won or lost in October
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2016
Roland17:

Leverkusen always raise their game against the big boys. That's just how they roll

When people say BVB can overtake Bayern and win the league I just laugh. I don't know what they want to win with Schmelzer, Ginter, Bartra and Sokratis. I would be very disappointed if Dortmund finesse us for that league (which I don't see happening anyway)

They would need Reus to return as well so Guerrero can go back to LB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2016
A40:

Lmao. Airmark fit kuku come here come blame Boateng

I want to believe you didn't watch the match, I will just pardon you for that . Dayo showed he can analyse some basic moments in a match more than you and that afrotraditional doctor . He is still wack though . When we take it to higher level he is still dumb.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
airmark:

I want to believe you didn't watch the match, I will just pardon you for that . Dayo showed he can analyse some basic moments in a match more than you and that afrotraditional doctor . He is still wack though . When we take it to higher level he is still dumb.
Just highlighting your penchant for yarning megedefegede

Ye ma be. Bebeto. I saw the game in almost its entirety this early momo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
A40:

Just highlighting your penchant for yarning megedefegede

Ye ma be. Bebeto. I saw the game in almost its entirety this early momo

So why did you post rubbish comment ? Who caused the goal this time?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
airmark:

So why did you post rubbish comment ? Who caused the goal this time?
My friend stop asking me stewpid question. All goals conceded in a football match usually are a result of one or more people not doing their jobs. We know the culprit this time. Leave it at that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
A40:

My friend stop asking me stewpid question. All goals conceded in a football match usually are a result of one or more people not doing their jobs. We know the culprit this time. Leave it at that

because you later saw dayo disagreeing with afrodoc's view. Next time dont jump the gun. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Can we party here if Pep loses today?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
i am really happy with their current state...bayern died d moment pep left.they never valued him.they hated himm and his tiki-taka style. and now,they will face the consequences...i doubt if bayern will get to ucl semis...and if they arent careful,BVB will win d league

I hope you are happy with What is going on with Pep current side? Bayern died the moment Pep left? Is Pep current side alive?
Both Bayern and City lost one and drew one in the last 7days even though Pep didnt play a side as tough as Atletico? How is Pep tiki-taka style doing

Would Pep and City make the CL semi?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by martineinstein(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

I hope you are happy with What is going on with Pep current side? Bayern died the moment Pep left? Is Pep current side alive?
Both Bayern and City lost one and drew one in the last 7days even though Pep didnt play a side as tough as Atletico? How is Pep tiki-taka style doing

dont compare pep bayerns to pep's city
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
dont compare pep bayerns to pep's city

Why not? No be the same Pep be the coach?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
airmark:

because you later saw dayo disagreeing with afrodoc's view. Next time dont jump the gun. cheesy

This phoolish airhead has come again. Abi is it not the same guy that saw Xavi playing RB that is commenting about analysis? cheesy
Analysis ko, ana maria ni.
Why are you such a monitoring spirit? Are you genetically idle?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
afrodoc2:
This phoolish airhead has come again. Abi is it not the same guy that saw Xavi playing RB that is commenting about analysis? cheesy

Thats how he displays his foolishness from thread to thread wailing like a familiar spirit. He is so dumb that he has been sent on exile from the Chelsea thread

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats how he displays his foolishness from thread to thread wailing like a familiar spirit. He is so dumb that he has been sent on exile from the Chelsea thread

Imagine. The guy is really dumb that is why i avoided him in the earlier CB/DM argument. A statement that Neuer was twisting like spaghetti now equals "Neuer was at fault for the goal"?
Now i see what A40 means..... the guy is a no 1 stalker

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

U dey defend tiki taka for one thread dey attack am for another. cheesy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
airmark:

Why do you like to talk out of your arse at all times? What part of my post made you jump to that m0ronic conclusion as usual.

Stop smoking gbana! You are not a star so its unlikely anybody pays for your rehab
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
SIRcumalot:
U dey defend tiki taka for one thread dey attack am for another. cheesy.

No. I support Pep but I object to anyone trying to suggest or diminish Bayern achievement to promote their Pep agenda which is what most of these Barelona fans are doing

Pep is not infallible and his tenure at Bayern prove that. There's nothing he did at Bayern that we havent done before he came and that we aren't capable of doing when he leaves

Its like a Mourinho fan claiming. Man Utd would die if Mourinho leaves? There's very little Mourinho would achieve with Man Utd that hasnt been done in the past before. That doesnt make Mourinho a bad coach just restating Man Utd's superiority
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
afrodoc2:

Analysis ko, ana maria ni.
No mind that basehead. He feels the need to troll at all times
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Looks like Schalke might get their first win tonight ahead 3-0 from Goretzka Embolo and Chupo-Moting

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.