Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070780 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2010
Bastian XAVIsteiger saves the day.

All Hail Schweini Hernandez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
To be candid, this team havent reached top form yet. Hope things improves when robbery recovers from injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
With the injury situation we need to just take the result and not worry about the performance.

Since Tymoschuk started playing defence we have won 2 games and drawn 2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Why in god's name would any one want to watch clips of your useless matches ? Anyways even a blind man would see Seba's first goal should have been ruled offside and 2nd goal was a total fluke.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
edoyad:

Why in god's name would any one want to watch clips of your useless matches ? Anyways even a blind man would see Seba's first goal should have been ruled offside and 2nd goal was a total fluke.
So you did watch it even afterall that curse wordscheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
Even a person with brains the size of peanuts would notice that Silvestre who went to mark Altintop at the orner flag kept Schweini on side for the first goal.

This goes to show that of all retards, GAYYners are the most demented
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2010
^
angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
^ aunty ban am abeg.

@chico i didn't watch his clip, i already saw it on sports news.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
I beg i want make una laugh small.
Pls watch this video and listen to the commentator screem when schweinsteiger scored the second goal for bayern last night. Its really really hilarious
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5pQV50QPQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5pQV50QPQ

me im tired of this video. just watch and enjoy your selves
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ropopopopo gooooooaa. . . . . . .thummm. . . grin i believe that's 2 remix of DJ Rekord Meister song's , 'i love boys'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
edoyad:

Ropopopopo gooooooaa. . . . . . .thummm. . . grin i believe that's 2 remix of DJ Rekord Meister song's , 'i love boys'

If jalether sees this what would he think? Does he know you are cheating on him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
That arabic commentator was something else. Alot of pple that were with me laughed and laughed. Schweinis goal was remarkable, so the commentator couldnt hide his feelings
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2010
Bayern plays Freiburg in a must win game today.

Tell them

eFREIBURG, eFREIBURG, You go wound ooooooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
Bayern kicks off vs freiburg.

Badstuber injured in prematch warm up, His replacement Demichelis limping after a collision.

Boys go for the 3 points
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Bayern 1 eFreiburg 0.

Demichelis header
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
Super mario Gomez.

5 goals in 5 starts.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
Tymoscchukkk

TOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bayern 3 Freiburg 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
Toni Kroos

Tooorrrrr

Bayern 4 Freiburg 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2010
Papiss still pisses on Gomez none the less.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:24am On Oct 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2010
See this winsh, you no dey sleep ? Mourinho and his pack are visiting next week, what should we expect so we can plan our 'how market' analysis ? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2010
At the end of the season, the usual suspects would win trophies while the usual suspects as well would remain trophyless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2010
Rumor floating around transfermarkt that Bild claims we are interested in Benoit Tremoulinas and Adil Rami
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
Hoeness  warned interested clubs to keep their hands off Bastian Schweinsteiger because they will not be able to compete.

''The guys from Real (Madrid) tried it with Franck Ribery and all they got was a bloody nose,'' he said. ''Everybody in Europe has got to start learning what they are up against with FC Bayern, and that it is not so easy (to sign our players).''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=837750&sec=europe&cc=5901

Here's what Uli had to say about Schweini today :

"If he wants to visit foreign cities, I hear Lufthansa offer cheap flights on weekends. Don't believe this nonsense, it's all about the money."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2010
FC Hollywood is back with a bang!!!

General manager Ulli Hoeness lambast coach Loius van Gaal

"It is very difficult to talk to him. It's difficult because he has a very strong opinion, which hardly leaves room. I've worked with many great coaches and everyone was open to suggestions. But van Gaal does not accept the opinions of other, "said Hoeness.
"A football club may now a days not be a one-man show. There were certain dangers, but I do not think this is the case now."

Hoeness defended Micho and Co.

"One would have to support them much earlier. Micho scores against Freiburg, who was told he could leave. Gomez, who was almost in Liverpool, making the second goal. Tymoschtschuk, who plays allegedly only because we have no other, was the best man on the pitch against Freiburg. Then you wonder if you hear all the time that he was not good enough. "

"It's better to support them and talk them up"

Hoeness' continued: "The players are very very useful. You can only have success if you can keep all players happy and in the past we have not always succeeded, it would have been better if they had been supported, "

His conclusion: "Injustice was done to one or two players with us."

Frustration for six months

Statements with explosive force. But why was Hoeness on the offensive?

"I am of the opinion that one must say something in between. Maybe we want to be champion, and we employ stimuli. You will not be German champions if everything is just peachy."

He had deliberately chosen a TV show as a platform because so his statements can not be distorted when he vents: "The fact that basic things do not fit or aren't right has been in me for six month."

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1010/Artikel/uli-hoeness-kritik-an-louis-van-gaal-rundumschlag-fc-bayern-muenchen-mario-gomez-anatolij-tymoschtschuk-martin-demichelis-distanz.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2010
ROFLMAO, cheesy what kind of league would have someone with the name Hoeness cheesy tongue cheesy

ROFL, smh. . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
What kind of league would we have someone named Faggotson?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2010
I'm sorry, but i know no league where there's someone with the name Faggotson. cheesy
but the name Hoeness? cheesy tongue ROFLMAO. I mean. . . "His Royal Hoeness" cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by rasputinn(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2010
^^^^
Hoe shocked shocked shocked,His Royal Hoeness,oh these Germans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
Do you know a league where someone is named Nicky BUTT and a club owner named abram[b]HO[/b]vic where a coach named mourin[b]HO[/b] rules a club named [b]ARSE[/b]nal and a coach named [b]ARSE[/b]ne??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
The day I log on to this thread and the subject matter you lot are disussing ain't sexually related is the day I cease to log on to NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.