Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077963 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
PietroRico:
See humility in apari's tone.
These lot think beating Arsenal and German farmers make them an elite club.

Forget beef, they actually tried, na dt red weaken them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Forget beef , they actually tried, na dt red weaken them.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Go and bet on Madrid dont mind those 2
You know the funny thing. I saw the Madrid win at 4.7. I no just get the mind stake against my team. Easter for don set like this. I'm not going to use the Lewy injury as an excuse sha cos we had the game on lock. Unbelievable that we allowed them score at the start of the 2nd. Unbelievable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Forget beef, they actually tried, na dt red weaken them.
I didn't expect that first half. The way we played really sweet my belle. It was a silly and needless red

Eruditor:

LOL. Did Pep ask Bayern to concede 2 corner kicks against Madrid? Did he ask the wall to jump for CR7s free kick? Did he ask Muller to miss the penalty against ATM? Did he ask Boateng to fall when marking Messi?

These things happen that is the point.
Anyone can concede a corner. My point is we played like shyte each time we faced Madrid or Barca under Pep. An 11man team failed to score its his own stadium. Ko sele ri. Make Pep fix him Man City we have moved on from him. You guys can even hire him back. Shebi Lucho is leaving
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

You know the funny thing. I saw the Madrid win at 4.7. I no just get the mind stake against my team. Easter for don set like this. I'm not going to use the Lewy injury as an excuse sha cos we had the game on lock. Unbelievable that we allowed them score at the start of the 2nd. Unbelievable

I carry am danu....4.85 odds plus Leicester +2

Imagine say I knack am dt kind 5k

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

I didn't expect that first half. The way we played really sweet my belle. It was a silly and needless red

Yeah right, Javi fvvvked things up, Bayern looked like they were gonna score more.

Fear catch me as doz guy dey play, for my mind, I be like shey na pple wey we wan go carry dem Matic, Cahill, Costa go meet next season be this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I carry am danu....4.85 odds plus Leicester +2

Imagine say I knack am dt kind 5k
I was telling apoche cra cra your Olowo audio friend let's do outside bet fear no gree am. He for cashout for both angles. Leicester fit still qualify while its looking hopeless for both German teams
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yeah right, Javi fvvvked things up, Bayern looked like they were gonna score more.

Fear catch me as doz guy dey play, for my mind, I be like shey na pple wey we wan go carry dem Matic, Cahill, Costa go meet next season be this.
You for go all in if u wan carry upset. This isn't even an upset technically. Sentiment no gree me play am. Minimum of 2k and I won't add any game to it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

I was telling apoche cra cra your Olowo audio friend let's do outside bet fear no gree am. He for cashout for both angles. Leicester fit still qualify while its looking hopeless for both German teams

grin grin

I just dey pray make Atletico no concede more.

I don know say Madrid go win after dt that red.

Na una analysis ginger me sef, Lewy no go play, Hummels no dey, Neuer dey likely, na wetin give me hope be dt grin grin

If Leicester made the Semi, I would be too happy for them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Toni Kroos: "It’s easy to predict what Bayern will do. They will attack from the beginning, but not throughout as they did with Guardiola."

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Make Robbery go rest after this season abeg. Even Undertaker gats retire when he jam Roman reigns. Hire killers like Mbappe no fit dey make we still dey hold on to Ribery
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

Game wey i don play since yesterday at 5 odds. I knew boathand would mess things up, coupled with lewandowski's absence. I just regret not going max on the game.
Chelseafan1:

grin grin

I just dey pray make Atletico no concede more.

I don know say Madrid go win after dt that red.

Na una analysis ginger me sef, Lewy no go play, Hummels no dey, Neuer dey likely, na wetin give me hope be dt grin grin

If Leicester made the Semi, I would be too happy for them.

Benzema and bale's recent forms discouraged me from max bet. I saw it coming. Half a loaf is better than puff puff.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
airmark:

Game wey i don play since yesterday at 5 odds. I knew boathand would mess things up, coupled with lewandowski's absence. I just regret not going max on the game.

Benzema and bale's recent forms discouraged me from max bet. I saw it coming. Half a loaf is better than puff puff.

Correct!!! You be the Man wey sabi.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
airmark:

He is always a calamity . 90% of goals conceded by neuer was via his errors. His positioning has always been poor. Hummels is Bayern's leader in defence and we just saw what his absence caused today , with stvpid mistakes from Martinez and calamitous boathand. FIFA will never rate these types of defenders.

Was Hummels dead when Hoffenheim beat us recently?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Badosqi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Someone chop this

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

Anyone can concede a corner. My point is we played like shyte each time we faced Madrid or Barca under Pep. An 11man team failed to score its his own stadium. Ko sele ri. Make Pep fix him Man City we have moved on from him. You guys can even hire him back. Shebi Lucho is leaving

You have obviously forgotten those games. You conceded 2 goals from set pieces after losing 1-0 first leg away where you dominated. It is all history now but if Pep had lost the same game today you would have blamed him and not Javi Martinez.

As per City, they were a club on decline with aging players in key positions. They will learn his tactics and he will sign fresher players in those positions and then he would be fully judged. Remember Ranieri was fired after 1 successful season and Ancelotti suffered same in CFC. So we would judge his work after his contract elapses.

PS: I like Carlo Ancelotti, but I have maintained that there is only so much you can do if your players make costly mistakes.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Was Hummels dead when Hoffenheim beat us recently?

You have already won that useless league. The remaining matches are for training. Boathand needs a leader to guide him on the field. Just like what puyol was to pique, boathand needs hummels. The last time bayern lost in ucl, it was this useless boathand that made them lose against iranian player and his unknown team mates. I said it yesterday, boathand must mess things up. It's no rocket science. It's in him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
The positive here is that this tie is far from over. And the objective is so simple. We have no lead to protect and absolutely nothing to lose. Either we win 3-2 or 2-1 or lose 4-2. Madrid are actually the ones under pressure. With Lewandowski back we should do a lot better in the final 3rd.

I would start Douglas Costa in the 2nd leg too. If he is going to have a future at Bayern na from these kin games we go know
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:
The positive here is that this tie is far from over. And the objective is so simple. We have no lead to protect and absolutely nothing to lose. Either we win 3-2 or 2-1 or lose 4-2. Madrid are actually the ones under pressure. With Lewandowski back we should do a lot better in the final 3rd.

I would start Douglas Costa in the 2nd leg too. If he is going to have a future at Bayern na from these kin games we go know

Ribery and Alonso no longer have the strenght for this level of football again.

I hope Lewandoski and Hummels make it.

Lahm. Boatank Hummels Alana
Kimmich Vidal Thiago
Robben Lewy Costa

Madrid have the better players right now and we have to dig deep to turn this around
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Eruditor:

You have obviously forgotten those games. You conceded 2 goals from set pieces after losing 1-0 first leg away where you dominated. It is all history now but if Pep had lost the same game today you would have blamed him and not Javi Martinez.

As per City, they were a club on decline with aging players in key positions. They will learn his tactics and he will sign fresher players in those positions and then he would be fully judged. Remember Ranieri was fired after 1 successful season and Ancelotti suffered same in CFC. So we would judge his work after his contract elapses.

PS: I like Carlo Ancelotti, but I have maintained that there is only so much you can do if your players make costly mistakes.
The goal Madrid conceded also came from a setpiece. We thoroughly dominated them in the first half. This is not even comparable to the last time at Madrid where we did not have a shot on target vs Madrid till after 80 minutes.

If you want to talk about ageing squad don't even go there. Our starting wingers are a combined age of 67! We have a 33 year old full back and a 35 year old midfielder. Pep has already spent almost £100m so I want to see what he ends up achieving. We scored a goal and won a penalty. Neither achieved under Pep plus we are not entirely out yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ribery and Alonso no longer have the strenght for this level of football again.

I hope Lewandoski and Hummels make it.

Lahm. Boatank Hummels Alana
Kimmich Vidal Thiago
Robben Lewy Costa

Madrid have the better players right now and we have to dig deep to turn this around
This second leg calls for risk taking. We have no option but to go for broke from the start. I agree Kimmich also has to start. I no really know wetin he do Ancelotti. I know he likes them old but Kimmich and Renato should be getting more games.

We have to play for a high scoring game. I would rather we lose 4-2 than play timid and still lose out anyway.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debroslink:
Ronaldo used Bayern to reach the 100th European goal. Bayern is worst than before.

Pathetic team!
How many goals Ronaldo don score against una.
Lmaooo una wey Dybala and Juve use wipe yansh dey follow them talk. Uefalona. God no go gree make una use ojoro ref comot Juve this time

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

How many goals Ronaldo don score against una.
Lmaooo una wey Dybala and Juve use wipe yansh dey follow them talk. Uefalona. God no go gree make una use ojoro ref comot Juve this time

Why e pain you naa...

Ronaldo didn't use Barcelona set record in UCL, it was at Bayern's backyard he did so.

@ least Juventus didn't rape Barca @ home, PSG didn't either.

Pep didn't crash with Bayern @ Q/F stage in his career. Your upgraded coach did in his 1st attempt.

So much for upgrade...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nihilist:
Mbappe dey worry o grin
If we no buy that boy this summer I would know we are not serious. I have been shouting since last year. Wey we for don get am for under €60m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Debroslink:

Why e pain you naa...

Ronaldo didn't use Barcelona set record in UCL, it was at Bayern's backyard he did so.

@ least Juventus didn't rape Barca @ home, PSG didn't either.

Pep didn't crash with Bayern @ Q/F stage in his career. Your upgraded coach did in his 1st attempt.

So much for upgrade...
Pain? No shame in losing to an 11 time defending champion. You have lost 4-0 and 3-0 in this year's CL already to non defending champs. That is 7-0 combined! Which was the beating we handed you a few moons ago.

Ronaldo can set record anywhere wey he like. He don achieve wetin your La Midget no kuku fit do

Pep only advanced because he faced sankwa teams like Porto, Man United and Benfica. No upgrades

Your yeye Fraudiola left Bayern went to Man City who made the semis last year and couldn't get past goddamn AS Monaco. Upgrade indeed

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Only God knows what happened to muller. I dont even know the position he can play on the field again.

A40:

If we no buy that boy this summer I would know we are not serious. I have been shouting since last year. Wey we for don get am for under €60m

Stop disturbing us with your empty threats. Man utd tabled 110m. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2017
A40:

The goal Madrid conceded also came from a setpiece. We thoroughly dominated them in the first half. This is not even comparable to the last time at Madrid where we did not have a shot on target vs Madrid till after 80 minutes.

If you want to talk about ageing squad don't even go there. Our starting wingers are a combined age of 67! We have a 33 year old full back and a 35 year old midfielder. Pep has already spent almost £100m so I want to see what he ends up achieving. We scored a goal and won a penalty. Neither achieved under Pep plus we are not entirely out yet

Real Madrid had just 20% of possession in the first half and 37% in the second. Overall 28% RM 72% BM
Real Madrid had five shots on target to Bayern's four.
Bayern won 15 corners to Real's three.
Bayern made 705 passes to to 276 from Real Madrid.
Source: Opta stats

As early as the 6th min Gotze should've scored but Casillas saved it. So I don't know what match Bayern did not get a shot on target till the 80th min.

If you are referring to the second leg in Munich, Bayern started really well and totally dominated the game but 16th min, Ramos headed in a corner against the run of play (which would have been like Benzema scoring from that header). 20th min again, Di Maria crosses from a freekick and Ramos heads in the 2nd. Now the tie is undeservedly 3-0 against Bayern and the players need to throw caution to the wind. Madrid get the 3rd from a counter attack.

Speaking about penalties, if the ref gives one even when it is not, what does it have to do with the manager? I thought the narrative was that Bayern never lost to Madrid in Munich until Pep. I am now showing that Madrid also beat Bayern in Munich without Pep and it is not exactly the manager's fault because things like this can happen.

I am no city fan but even Bayern are noticeably declining in some areas and I have read comments by you alluding to it. For instance, if you get KOed now you'd be crashing out in the quarters for the first time in 5 seasons. Also, Pep had more points at this stage of his first and last season in which he had 90 and 88pts in the end. The best Bayern will do now is 86. So yes, City were on a decline and the impact is more telling on them than it is on Bayern because there is more competition in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2017
A40:

Pain? No shame in losing to an 11 time defending champion. You have lost 4-0 and 3-0 in this year's CL already to non defending champs. That is 7-0 combined! Which was the beating we handed you a few moons ago.

Ronaldo can set record anywhere wey he like. He don achieve wetin your La Midget no kuku fit do

Pep only advanced because he faced sankwa teams like Porto, Man United and Benfica. No upgrades

Your yeye Fraudiola left Bayern went to Man City who made the semis last year and couldn't get past goddamn AS Monaco. Upgrade indeed

And Juventus. He beat Juventus managed by Allegri. Infact his team fumbled a 2-0 first leg lead to draw 2-2 and then win 4-2 2nd leg.

Don't worry, the next Leicester coach would be called a failure for not getting to a champions league quarter final. Meanwhile, Monaco just beat Dortmund that Madrid could not beat this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2017
A40:

Only a fool will bet against Messi not beating Ronaldo as the all time highest goal scorer in European games when both guys hang their boots.

However, it is on record that Ronaldo achieved this milestone @ your backyard with your "upgraded coach" in charge.

Don't compare City players with players from the mighty trinity {Bayern, Barca, Madrid} of European football. After all, Ancelloti couldn't lead Chelsea past round of 16 as manager.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:54am On Apr 13, 2017
airmark:
Only God knows what happened to muller. I dont even know the position he can play on the field again.

Stop disturbing us with your empty threats. Man utd tabled 110m. cheesy
If you must troll shebi wa ti e fi opolo si. Who no know say Müller was played out of position?

Mbappe would not be dumb enough to go to Man yoo if he wants a career. His friend Martial would not advice him to take such a stoopid decision.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Debroslink:

Only a fool will bet against Messi not beating Ronaldo as the all time highest goal scorer in European games when both guys hang their boots.

However, it is on record that Ronaldo achieved this milestone @ your backyard with your "upgraded coach" in charge.

Don't compare City players with players from the mighty trinity {Bayern, Barca, Madrid} of European football. After all, Ancelloti couldn't lead Chelsea past round of 16 as manager.
You must be having a laugh. You cannot even predict for certain if Ronaldo would fall off before Messi does. Beat ko Beatles ni

The greatest scorer in the history of the CL broke record against us we are not complaining. Kindly tell us which team suffered the heaviest defeat in semi-final history?

Lmao abeg I no wan hear your tales by moonlight. Pep Fraudiola with a semi-final reaching team went to City and got knocked out by small small boys like Mbappe, Bernardo Silva and other unknowns from Monaco. Na who you dey compare to Inter Milan eventual treble winners. Haha can you list Monaco's starting XI without Google
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:14am On Apr 13, 2017
Eruditor:

And Juventus. He beat Juventus managed by Allegri. Infact his team fumbled a 2-0 first leg lead to draw 2-2 and then win 4-2 2nd leg.

Don't worry, the next Leicester coach would be called a failure for not getting to a champions league quarter final. Meanwhile, Monaco just beat Dortmund that Madrid could not beat this season.
The team we lost the first leg today also beat Pep. So the Quarter and semi argument flies out the window. Pep was merely fortunate to meet them at a later stage. Kpokwem

Leicester with Wilfred Ndidi, Danny Drinkwater, Okazaki and Marc Albrighton. Bros compare like for like nau.

The Dortmund still shook from Tuesday's bomb attack? Are you even hearing yourself? That they went on with that game so quickly was courageous to begin with

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.