Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1088238 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

can't u just shut up for once

Never quote me in ur life again
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
701 embarassed

Party closed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Never quote me in ur life again

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SeekinAttention(f): 11:08pm On May 01, 2017
airmark:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

U dey surprised at that guy?
His madness level is 101%
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2017
airmark:

This is an evidence of a lost argument. Lewis won a title before his rematch with mccall, yes or no? Whether it was called ibf or ibo, just prove me wrong. The point is, great boxers would give preference to a title bout, especially an aging boxer like klitschko. Tyson lost all his belts to douglas, he got them back fighting other champions. He never had a rematch with douglas till tomorrow. Tyson was not a mumu like you. Klitschko will be so stvpid to see fury as the next stop to gain respect. You are a ninny who doesnt know how important the tag, '' three-time world heavyweight champion'' is to great boxers. Your preference for fury's fight shows how shallow your reasoning is.

What is the name of the title Lewis won? Tell us now or is afraid catching you? Omugo! You already shat the bed when you said he was IBF Champ as a matter of fact, When I say you are daft it is not an insult. You are using Tyson who went to jail and Douglas who faded to irrelevance as an example. Smh. No self respecting ex champion who has lost consecutive title fights keeps jumping from one title holder to another. Tyson Fury is still relevant and an unbeaten heavyweight who was stripped of his belts. He didn't lose them in the ring so only a Bilewu like you would compare both scenarios.

airmark:

Even vitali will daze you with a straight jab if you chat this shiit in his presence. It's obvious you dont know what it means to be a three-time world heavyweight champion. From puritty to sanders to brewster, klitschko didnt fight a belt-less rematch, he brilliant went for those with belts and collected them back. He is not a fool, he will rather die in front of AJ than to go and do clinching party with a lunatic fury. These are basic stuffs, kids in college understand.
No self respecting losing challenger runs around demanding rematches. It is purely at the Champ's discretion. That A.J is even entertaining the talk of a Klitschko rematch is just out of sheer class and being magnanimous. AJ can tell
Klitschko to fuq off like Klitschko did to Haye and that would be the end of the story. Whether 3 time or 50 times champion there is a reason no sensible human being would put Holyfield above a Foreman, Lewis or Holmes.

Fury is unbeaten, was stripped of his belts. But you are phoolishly comparing to journeymen Brewster and Puritty. Mugu so you think Vitali would have turned down Lennox Lewis that year whether belts were involved or not? Mumu! Its not enough to be champion sometimes who you beat also matters. You are not smart enough to know this

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2017
A40:

What is the name of the title Lewis won? Tell us now or is afraid catching you? Omugo! You already shat the bed when you said he was IBF Champ as a matter of fact, When I say you are daft it is not an insult. You are using Tyson who went to jail and Douglas who faded to irrelevance as an example. Smh. No self respecting ex champion who has lost consecutive title fights keeps jumping from one title holder to another. Tyson Fury is still relevant and an unbeaten heavyweight who was stripped of his belts. He didn't lose them in the ring so only a Bilewu like you would compare both scenarios.

Whats the meaning of this rubbish? Did tyson go to jail immediately after losing to douglas to force his hand off a rematch? When you have nothing sensible to post, just move. I gave you lewis, hollifield and now tyson, you kept giving stvpid excuses. Tyson fought 4 boxers after losing to douglas before going to jail, none of which was buster douglas. so why would you bring the jail excuse? Do you think you are arguing with your mates, burukutu-sipping troglodytes at shomolu? Next time dont bring stupid suggestions to the fore when i am here. Ajakaja .

A40:

No self respecting losing challenger runs around demanding rematches. It is purely at the Champ's discretion. That A.J is even entertaining the talk of a Klitschko rematch is just out of sheer class and being magnanimous. AJ can tell

This is one of the reasons i laughed when you claimed to be an OG in the game. If you lack details of a current fight, then how would you discuss boxing that time, when you were being fed through feeding bottles? In AJ - Klitschko fight contract, a rematch clause was in it. If you lack information, seek, before disgracing yourself typing nonsense. When the fight was going on you just opened your halogen eyes, shouting 'hey, haa' at every punch thrown, without listening to useful information from the commentaries. You are just a waste of space.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2017
airmark:

Whats the meaning of this rubbish? Did tyson go to jail immediately after losing to douglas to force his hand off a rematch? When you have nothing sensible to post, just move. I gave you lewis, hollifield and now tyson, you kept giving stvpid excuses. Tyson fought 4 boxers after losing to douglas before going to jail, none of which was buster douglas. so why would you bring the jail excuse? Do you think you are arguing with your mates, burukutu-sipping troglodytes at shomolu? Next time dont bring stupid suggestions to the fore when i am here. Ajakaja .
Something needs to be done about the genetical noose of stupidity asphyxiating your life. Did they tell you a rematch must happen immediately after a loss? Oponu. How many fights did Douglas fight after Tyson? How would Tyson have fought Douglas, same Douglas who ran into retirement after losing his only title defense to Holyfield. Can you not see that you are a bast@rd laidis?

Always making senseless analogies and comparisons. Ekuke

Abajo you saw Lennox Lewis wearing IBF belt going into his fight with McCall in 97

airmark:

This is one of the reasons i laughed when you claimed to be an OG in the game. If you lack details of a current fight, then how would you discuss boxing that time, when you were being fed through feeding bottles? In AJ - Klitschko fight contract, a rematch clause was in it. If you lack information, seek, before disgracing yourself typing nonsense. When the fight was going on you just opened your halogen eyes, shouting 'hey, haa' at every punch thrown, without listening to useful information from the commentaries. You are just a waste of space.

Assuming there is a rematch clause. That still comes down to the benevolence of AJ. As Champion you are not necessarily obliged to honor a losing challenger. Your apoche cra cra brain might not know this. That would explain why you were expecting Tyson to fight a retired man. And why you can't tell the difference between a losing champion and a losing challenger.

What a penkelemes. Your intelligence level is inversely proportional to your age. Old phool!

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2017
A40:

[s]Something needs to be done about the genetical noose of stupidity asphyxiating your life. Did they tell you a rematch must happen immediately after a loss? Oponu. How many fights did Douglas fight after Tyson? How would Tyson have fought Douglas, same Douglas who ran into retirement after losing his only title defense to Holyfield. Can you not see that you are a bast@rd laidis?

Always making senseless analogies and comparisons. Ekuke

Abajo you saw Lennox Lewis wearing IBF belt going into his fight with McCall in 97[/s]

Assuming there is a rematch clause. That still comes down to the benevolence of AJ.
[s]As Champion you are not necessarily obliged to honor a losing challenger. Your apoche cra cra brain might not know this. That would explain why you were expecting Tyson to fight a retired man. And why you can't tell the difference between a losing champion and a losing challenger.

What a penkelemes. Your intelligence level is inversely proportional to your age. Old phool![/s]

Now you deserve no further response again. Benevolence ko , murrayvollence ni. Dindinrin you think the clause only benefitted klitschko at the time of signing?. I have told u great boxers won't wave a title bout for a rematch with no belt to win. Klitscho will prefer to train for a title bout especially when age is not on his side again. Even fury will prefer a title bout with aj to fighting klitscho. You are not smart at all.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2017
airmark:

Now you deserve no further response again. Benevolence ko , murrayvollence ni. Dindinrin you think the clause only benefitted klitschko at the time of signing?. I have told u great boxers won't wave a title bout for a rematch with no belt to win. Klitscho will prefer to train for a title bout especially when age is not on his side again. Even fury will prefer a title bout with aj to fighting klitscho. You are not smart at all.
Yet you are responding. Ara stoopidity ta'n so niyen.

When you phoolishly rush to quote post without context and understanding why won't you expect Tyson to fight a retired Buster Douglas. Or see Lennox Lewis with IBF belt in 97. You need deliverance

Ekuke! Fury is a challenger entitled to win back his belts. He didn't lose them in the ring so stop phoolishly comparing him to Klitschko who has now lost back to back title fights. But for the dearth of quality heavyweights Klitschko would be at the back of the queue

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 03, 2017
Philipp Lahm reveals that Pep Guardiola was not responsible of the 0-4 defeat v Real Madrid in 2014: 'The players ditched Pep's tactics'

Lahm: "Pep picked 6 of us before the match and asked us how we want to act, and the match plan was different from what Pep wanted"

The 6 players mentioned were: Lahm, Neuer, Robben, Ribéry, Schweinsteiger and Kroos.

Lahm: "After the game, it was said everywhere that the system did not work, but in fact, it was not really his [Pep's] system"

Source:Christian Falk.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2017
For your players to openly question your tactics on the eve of a pivotal 2nd leg it means you are doing something wrong. I've never seen Tom Brady question Belichick or M.J questioning Phil Jackson. I can now see why people attribute his tactical brilliance to his players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On May 06, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 5:37am On May 07, 2017
A40 Canelo and Golovkin is on for September. Meanwhile Chavez Jnr is a wimp.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:38am On May 08, 2017
afrodoc2:
This year is a Boxing lover's wet dream. Ward x Kovalev 2. Next month

Chavez Jr is just a waste of height. GGG would beat him with one hand
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:46am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/06/fresh-fear-arsenal-bayern-munich-prepare-launch-55m-bid-alexis/
£55m is a lot of money! It all boils down to if Costa is leaving and how much we make off of him to cover such huge outlay. But the more I look at it the more it looks like a move we might need to make. Though older is a much more versatile fix than Griezmann.

What's your position on Gnabry? He has had a solid year for Bremen and might be one to look at in a season or two. I'm very biased to guys on the wings who won't just create but score Goals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:57am On May 08, 2017
A40:

£55m is a lot of money! It all boils down to if Costa is leaving and how much we make off of him to cover such huge outlay. But the more I look at it the more it looks like a move we might need to make. Though older is a much more versatile fix than Griezmann.

What's your position on Gnabry? He has had a solid year for Bremen and might be one to look at in a season or two. I'm very biased to guys on the wings who won't just create but score Goals

Gnabry will just be a Bundesliga level player, I am always thinking of the type of players we can get that will make us stand shoulder to shoulder or close to the Madrid and barca of these world and guys like Gnabry and Brandt at this moment don't look like it

I dont mind getting an Alexis and only squeeze 3yrs out of him, In 3yrs time, we evaluate the market and buy only players ready to lift us immediately. Griezzman will be a great addition but he will cost much more than Alexis, Second reason, Griezzman plays better as a shadow striker, So are we going to force him to play on the wings or we change tactics?

Personally, I won't mind Martial if we can get him for under 30M, I will trust him more than Gnabry

Na so Madrid dey take win CL every year. If you see an exceptional talent before anyone chook eye please buy otherwise just buy ready made, ready to deliver players

Renato Sanches bought for 35M. 20M more would have got a top level player ready to add instant quality

With young players will they get enough play time at Bayern to make a difference?

All the young punt we made, very few made it. Shaqiri, Petersen, Rode. Coman and Renato are still under review. We still have to rely on Robbery

For me buy a player ready to add instant value or just buy cheapey under 10M youngin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:34am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Personally, I won't mind Martial if we can get him for under 30M, I will trust him more than Gnabry

Burnthisleaguedown cheesy So gnabry has been ruling your yeye league. Epl rejects are making it big in Germany, why wouldn't you request for martial? I won't be surprised if batshuayi goes to Germany next season and becomes another bundesliga idol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2017
afrodoc2:

Now we talking....Good quality fights I like to see. Chavez Jnr is a wasteman.

airmark:

Burnthisleaguedown cheesy So gnabry has been ruling your yeye league. Epl rejects are making it big in Germany, why wouldn't you request for martial? I won't be surprised if batshuayi goes to Germany next season and becomes another bundesliga idol.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Gnabry will just be a Bundesliga level player, I am always thinking of the type of players we can get that will make us stand shoulder to shoulder or close to the Madrid and barca of these world and guys like Gnabry and Brandt at this moment don't look like it

I dont mind getting an Alexis and only squeeze 3yrs out of him, In 3yrs time, we evaluate the market and buy only players ready to lift us immediately. Griezzman will be a great addition but he will cost much more than Alexis, Second reason, Griezzman plays better as a shadow striker, So are we going to force him to play on the wings or we change tactics?

Na so Madrid dey take win CL every year. If you see an exceptional talent before anyone chook eye please buy otherwise just buy ready made, ready to deliver players

Renato Sanches bought for 35M. 20M more would have got a top level player ready to add instant quality

With young players will they get enough play time at Bayern to make a difference?

All the young punt we made, very few made it. Shaqiri, Petersen, Rode. Coman and Renato are still under review. We still have to rely on Robbery

For me buy a player ready to add instant value or just buy cheapey under 10M youngin.
The real difference makers are very few in the market. We are still going to have to gamble on youth from time to time since our academy has dried up and stopped producing talent. Müller is the last Bavarian left, though Alaba and Hummels are also products

It is good you mentioned Madrid. This same Madrid are the ones making playing time for Nacho, Asensio, Vazquez, Casemiro. Zidane is rotating and Ronaldo has been rested their last 4 away games. So you have to wonder why are the likes of Kimmich and Renato (Senior Intls) not getting more mins? This was the same mistake Carlo made at Madrid

Tbh I'd take Sanchez over Griezmann cos of his versatility. I strongly doubt Martial would be sold and if he was he would never go that cheap.

Nothing wrong with going for exceptional talent but we need to deliberately reduce the overall age of the squad.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
A40:

The real difference makers are very few in the market. We are still going to have to gamble on youth from time to time since our academy has dried up and stopped producing talent. Müller is the last Bavarian left, though Alaba and Hummels are also products

It is good you mentioned Madrid. This same Madrid are the ones making playing time for Nacho, Asensio, Vazquez, Casemiro. Zidane is rotating and Ronaldo has been rested their last 4 away games. So you have to wonder why are the likes of Kimmich and Renato (Senior Intls) not getting more mins? This was the same mistake Carlo made at Madrid

Tbh I'd take Sanchez over Griezmann cos of his versatility. I strongly doubt Martial would be sold and if he was he would never go that cheap.

Nothing wrong with going for exceptional talent but we need to deliberately reduce the overall age of the squad.

No need to fear, you guys will buy Ousmane Dembele in 2 years time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
A40:

All those Nacho, Vazquez Casemiro Asensio were either from Castilla or bought for cheap. What I dont want is spending over 20M on a player who wont make a difference, We need difference makers immediately and not all those who shine in Bremen and Benfica will make it at Bayern. Buying 3 potentials for 25-30m is 75M-90M but one sure reliable will go for 70M.

You suppose know that once you get into Mourinhos dog house its a long way back from there. If Man Utd should make he CL I expect 2 more attacking signing maybe Griezzman and Mbappe pushing Martial further down the line

The main grouse I have with Carlo was Kimmich, That was terrible to accomodate Alonso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2017
afrodoc2:

No need to fear, you guys will buy Ousmane Dembele in 2 years time.
Hahaha that's a good one
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

All those Nacho, Vazquez Casemiro Asensio were either from Castilla or bought for cheap. What I dont want is spending over 20M on a player who wont make a difference, We need difference makers immediately and not all those who shine in Bremen and Benfica will make it at Bayern. Buying 3 potentials for 25-30m is 75M-90M but one sure reliable will go for 70M.

You suppose know that once you get into Mourinhos dog house its a long way back from there. If Man Utd should make he CL I expect 2 more attacking signing maybe Griezzman and Mbappe pushing Martial further down the line

The main grouse I have with Carlo was Kimmich, That was terrible to accomodate Alonso
Exactly. The more reason we need to play the ones we paid good money for more often. Even Willy Sagnol said our squad was a little too old. Plus the difference makers in a squad no go pass 1 or 2 in the market so its essential we go for any young talent that can improve our squad. Look at Thiago, Isco is another example of a player who didn't hit the ground running immediately.

Coman, Kimmich, Renato. These guys are barely 20. They would never be the finished article at that age. I think fans also need to understand that

I doubt Man U would be able to get Mbappe and Griezmann in one window, plus Zlatan's future is in limbo. Stranger things have happened but I don't see Martial going that cheaply. Even Di Maria at 27 went for £45m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:43am On May 10, 2017
A40:

Hahaha that's a good one

That guy actually has possibly the greatest potential of all the hyped teenagers right now, though he also has a high level of risk and uncertainty cos of his style.
Reminds me of 04/05 when CRonaldo was a showboater without focus and my friend wanted United to sell him and keep Rooney. I told him Ronaldo will become greater than Rooney once he learnt how to be direct and efffective. Same with Dembele he either becomes Quaresma type or Ronaldo type.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 3:01am On May 11, 2017
Is there any crops of midfielders currently playing in Europe that is half what Stefan Effenberg was at Bayern Munchen? Effenberg was a monster of a midfielder. He played central midfield like a quarter back. The mad tiger was a delight to watch. No midfielder like this anymore. Only Fabregas comes close but not as good.

My favorite midfielder/quarter back of all time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxDdeHYR4A4

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:55am On May 11, 2017
FastShipping:
Is there any crops of midfielders currently playing in Europe that is half what Stefan Effenberg was at Bayern Munchen? Effenberg was a monster of a midfielder. He played central midfield like a quarter back. The mad tiger was a delight to watch. No midfielder like this anymore. Only Fabregas comes close but not as good.

Thanks for the memories those were men. Those were the Bayern Munich called the La Bestia Negra the black beast, FC Hollywood

A team full of eccentric characters. Oliver Kahn, Lotthar Mathaus, Bixente Lizarazu, Jens Jeremies, Steffan Effenberg, Mario Basler, Osei Kuffuor
That was the mentality and character that made Real Madrid of those days fear us.
My best Bayern game vs a 2-1 win vs Madrid in the 2002 quarter final. With Zidane Figo and co. Madrid scored first and Effenberg took charge of the game moved to the forward missed a penalty, he later equalized and set up Pizzaro for the winner

I miss that team. This was the picture from that game. The 2 beasts

Those were men, they don't make men like that again. in the current team Vidal, Neuer and Lewandoski are the ones with that old school alpha male mentality.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 4:20am On May 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thanks for the memories those were men. Those were the Bayern Munich called the La Bestia Negra the black beast, FC Hollywood

A team full of eccentric characters. Oliver Kahn, Lotthar Mathaus, Bixente Lizarazu, Jens Jeremies, Steffan Effenberg, Mario Basler, Osei Kuffuor
That was the mentality and character that made Real Madrid of those days fear us.
My best Bayern game vs a 2-1 win vs Madrid in the 2002 quarter final. With Zidane Figo and co. Madrid scored first and Effenberg took charge of the game moved to the forward missed a penalty, he later equalized and set up Pizzaro for the winner

Those were men, they don't make men like that again. in the current team Vidal, Neuer and Lewandoski are the ones with that old school alpha male mentality.

Too many captains in the squad you just liststed but Effenberg was a special character born to lead. He was leading men with steel and when chips were down, he took over many times to propel the team further. Stefan that never smiles.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:28am On May 11, 2017
FastShipping:
Too many captains in the squad you just liststed but Effenberg was a special character born to lead. He was leading men with steel and when chips were down, he took over many times to propel the team further. Stefan that never smiles.

Stafn was a special characters even spposed bad boys feared and respected him Players like Roy Keane Scholes, Vieria all feared Steffan

With his midfield partner Jens jeremies who looks more like a hitman for the mob

[img]http://mediadb.kicker.de/1997/fussball/spieler/xl/120_5_20121129154558213.jpg[/img]

Effenberg who gave the finger to German fans at USA 94 world cup when they booed him

fastshipping which team do you support

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On May 11, 2017
Dortmund front office led by Watzke and Tuchel are apparently at war

Looks like Tuchel might be on his way out

Nice coach and former Mochengladbach coach Lucien Favre is seen as an option
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:42am On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
Dortmund front office led by Watzke and Tuchel are apparently at war

Looks like Tuchel might be on his way out

Nice coach and former Mochengladbach coach Lucien Favre is seen as an option
That Watzke is a very silly fellow. Tuchel has legit beef starting with their summer dealings to the bomb incident. Even if Tuchel no come out talk am why would any sensible president allow his team partake in a match less than 24 hours after getting bombed.

Tuchel has done very well considering the limitations.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:50am On May 12, 2017
FastShipping:

Effe! Dude was a beast. I also really liked Mehmet Schöll and the don Giovane Elber. That Bayern team was really unlucky not to win multiple CLs

Javi shoulda been the new Effenberg but thanks to injuries and Pep that is a pipedream
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:15am On May 12, 2017
What is this rumor I'm hearing about Renato? Abi e fake age true true? Because for me that is the only acceptable rationale.

raumdeuter:

The 4-2 and 4-1 second group stage beatdown of Madrid in 2000 takes the cake for me. How that team didn't win the CL that year is a mystery

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.