Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090745 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

My main issue with carlo is that you cant have half of the squad against you , then your position is untenable, even if management want him to stay having 5 leaders of the team against you makes your job impossible. Same happened in Chelsea with Scolari, Madrid with Quieroz

Maybe destiny has decided to resolve the Ribery issue for us, At least no tantrums when he is injured.

Ribery had a problem with Guardiola,
When man divorce him wife that is when we would start hearing that she has mouth odour. If Carlo could handle the egos at Madrid then there is more to all this story than meets the eye. We are talking about a guy who has seen it all. If he could unite Madrid's dressing room then I think they are just making him a scapegoat. This thing runs deeper than Carlo. Some players are not pulling their weight and they have been the most vocal and visible players in his exit. ..
As for Ribery I really hope this is it and for Robben to join him soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
So Every manager that coached Bayern Munich and didn't win champions league is a fraud or That narrative is only for Pep.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dedicated to Bayern and fans.

Se ara giri omo Ekun adara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l1hJ1jL2rY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
An Up Barca fan who also claims to support Golden State Warriors is calling someone a Glory Hunter. Lmaooooo many are mad but truly few are roaming. Won tan e o lo'n tan candle. Legacy ko KWAM1 ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
raumdeuter:
A40 you heard what Robben said about Ancelotti trainings. There are reports that Lahm and Alonso also complained of the same thing last season and they were organizing private training sessions for the players

I saw it in kicker but its in German Dunno if spambot will ban me for posting German links

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/707486/artikel_bayern-profis-trainierten-geheim-ohne-ancelotti.html
It's not that I doubt Robben oo but what I want to know is how this tactically deficient coach managed to win 3CL titles? How he won the double in England at first attempt. How he beat the tactically superior Pep home and away. How no Bayern Munich team has been able to beat Ancelotti in 8 attempts. Carlo has gone so let's see if the players improve. Maybe it was just a bad fit and I hope I end up on the wrong side of this argument and we end up with a CL title

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
"0 away goals scored and 7 home goals conceded in 3 CL semi finals"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Neymar1095:
So Every manager that coached Bayern Munich and didn't win champions league is a fraud or That narrative is only for Pep.

Leicester won the "hardest league in the world" and nobody was pricing their players £40M and above. People know what quality is.

They support London team today, tomorrow they support German team and start insulting London team. Bipolar disorder for eternity.

Asperger's syndrome suffering Sheldon Cooper; zero knowledge of sarcasm with none of Sheldon's wit or intelligence;

If you say they should rehire the "balanced" manager, Glory Hunter will start waffling about 73 and 68 years old.

You lost your voice when Carlo got sacked. You are being laughed at hard.

Oga, hold your L and use it as a sign of the cross.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Una dey fear to quote yourselves ni? Make una face yourselves, scatter and arrange this thing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:53am On Oct 03, 2017
"Ottmar Hitzfeld has dismissed suggestions Pep Guardiola has been a failure at Bayern Munich despite yet another Champions League exit at the semi-final hurdle.

Asked if Guardiola has been a failure at Bayern, Hitzfeld told Bild: "There is only one answer to this question: No, he hasn't. Guardiola isn't treated fairly. He improved Bayern and the whole Bundesliga.

"Everyone who does not recognise it is sensational that Guardiola led Bayern to three Champions League semi-finals in a row is clueless.

"Normally a team who won the treble [as Bayern did in 2013] falls into a hole. They are not that hungry anymore, you ease up.

"But Guardiola protected Bayern from that case and made the players greedy. He instilled Bayern with a passing quality like never before. He made them play high-speed football.

"I think Guardiola will only get the appreciation he deserves in Germany in a few months. Often you only realise how good someone was when he is already gone.

"I also don't agree with the critics who claim Guardiola did not identify himself enough with Bayern. If you saw him on the sidelines you know how much passion he gave for this club." "

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Linkfield:
Una dey fear to quote yourselves ni?
Make una face yourselves, scatter and arrange this thing.
Quoting na waste of time. Eleru ongbe eru e
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Mr I support Barcelona and Golden State but think other people are glory hunters. Look in the mirror mate!

You are a flaming and proper hypocrite. Keep blowing grammar and dropping whack definitions nobody asked for! When you get called out for mumu statements you hide behind the umbrella of sarcasm. Oh and while you are at it come and explain how the Chelsea you termed as 'weak' was able to knock out the same team coached by the overrated Catalan. Intelligence has seceded from your brain! Matter of fact you should be in the Paralympics the way you keep shooting yourself in the foot and scoring own goals. Andres Escobar

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
My man Skepta come talk to this Barcelona and Golden State supporting hypocrite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF3y-HUxZTI
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Neymar1095(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2017
angry angryWhat a dumb comeback.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2017
You are too busy shining and idolizing Neymar's phallus so how you wan take understand.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Ki lo'n je Legacy gan gan. Mr Legacy
see the Legacy your guy leave for us..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6FQww7LIBY
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Heard Uli wants Nagelsmann while Kalle wants Tuchel. Lol these ninjas can't even agree on who they want as manager. Adim weak bruh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Neymar1095:
angry angryWhat a dumb comeback.

grin grin

So someone who supports Mayweather cannot support Undertaker because...conflict of interest.

We know you are a Glory Hunter cum perpetual sidekick now we have to add patron saint of illogic.

You say Pep is a fraud for making rare mistakes and I show you how balanced Manager made his own. Doofus turned around and restated Pep's mistake then started mouthing tommyrot about own goal.

Just like if someone says "Hazard is better than Neymar because Neymar dives too much" and you say "But Hazard dives as well". Bobo will tell you "Neymar dives as well" and start claiming own goal.

Same person that said Carlo will do better. They fired Carlo he say na Pep fault.

If Carlo's wife does not do reverse Cow Girl, Oga will also say it is Pep's fault.

The real Bayern fans kuku left him to his fate. Who wants to be associating with such a Glory Hunting L-Magnate.

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Thank you for also reminding us that RM scored from 3 set pieces. Pep should have told his defenders how to outjump Sergio Ramos or told Neuer how to set his wall.

Losing to 29 year old Ronaldo, 27 year old Benzema, 25 year old Bale, 26 year old Di Maria etc issa huge deal whereas losing to the same players (bar Di Maria) 3 years older is not.

Losing to Mbappé, Cavani and Neymar is not a big deal but losing to prime Messi, Suarez and Neymar issa big one (even when Robben, Ribery, Lahm, Lewy are all injured).

Since 2001/02 Bayern made the semis thrice before Pep. In his time he made it 3 times but they want to tell you he was a fraud. Anyways, how would they know? They were supporting Arsenal that time.

All we know is, Carlo 'Better than Pep' Ancelloti was fired but Pep was begged to stay with €18M per annum. Deal with it.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why will Bayern revert to this fraud?

Bayern who is not ready to spend,wants advice on who to appoint as a manager from this Failure ?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hoeness this afternoon seeking advice from the man who supposedly failed at Bayern.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Hoeness this afternoon seeking advice from the man who supposedly failed at Bayern.

grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
hardeycute:
Why will Bayern revert to this fraud?

Bayern who is not ready to spend,wants advice on who to appoint as a manager from this Failure ?

Yea, fraud. Also Zidane's mentor. Chief Tormentor of RM and perpetual conqueror of Santiago Bernabeu.

Come and win UCL this year. We are watching you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eruditor:

grin grin grin grin
Their club can't function properly without the guide of Guardiola bro..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eruditor:

Yea, fraud. Also Zidane's mentorChief Tormentor of RM and perpetual conqueror of Santiago Bernabeu.

Come and win UCL this year. We are watching you.
I don't know where you read or heard that but what can I say?

Chief Tormentor? How many wins?

"Mr Genius" has been found out after leaving his comfort zone.What the fûck did he achieve that Enrique didn't surpass in fewer years

Already spent over £400m in 1 year.Anything less than a quadruple is a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Their club can't function properly without the guide of Guardiola bro..... grin grin grin

*laughing in fraudian*

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
VivaL..aByke:

Raumdeuter....shey na true?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't know where you read or heard that but what can I say?

Chief Tormentor? How many wins?

"Mr Genius" has been found out after leaving his comfort zone.What the fûck did he achieve that Enrique didn't surpass in fewer years

Already spent over £400m in 1 year.Anything less than a quadruple is a failure

How much did RM spend from 2008 to now? Where is your club's treble never mind Quadruple?

What if I tell you Pep never lost at Santiago with Barca what would you say? You have forgotten the 6-2 and 2-0 (like 3 times) wins he had there abi?

Who found him out? Turkey-playing Clichy and clubless Sagna. Can RM give him just Marcelo and see what he would achieve with him?

Enrique won 13 trophies in 3 seasons? Enrique got to how many Semis with Barca ( I mean with MSN)?

Pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eruditor:

How much did RM spend from 2008 to now? Where is your club's treble never mind Quadruple?

What if I tell you Pep never lost at Santiago with Barca what would you say? You have forgotten the 6-2 and 2-0 (like 3 times) wins he had there abi?

Who found him out? Turkey-playing Clichy and clubless Sagna. Can RM give him just Marcelo and see what he would achieve with him?
We were meant to believe he's a "genius" who turned average players to World beaters rather man always gather mercenaries

RM.is historically known for acquisition of "World class" players so no qualms

Have you forgotten the CDR loss?A Newbie; Zidane kicked the "genius" out

Pellegrino won with those 'rejects' spending less so did Mancini

Fraudiola is the only master of football we were made to believe
So you want to justify FAILURE with ending as a semifinalist?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
hardeycute:
We were meant to believe he's a "genius" who turned average players to World beaters rather man always gather mercenaries

Pellegrino won with those 'rejects' spending less so was Mancini.

Oga, forget tori. Were Madrid signing players for show? Where is the treble?

What CDR loss? Which Zidane? Are you pulling stories out ya ärse? Pep was CDR shy of doing another sextuple in his 3rd season. 2 clean goals from Pedro and Messi disallowed only for Tapnaldo to head in a 107th min winner. That was a Mou team.

I even know your team more than you.

Gee, Einstein, Pelle coached Sagna and Clichy 3/4 years ago. Today, City begged a Turk team to buy him and Sagna is clubless.

B!tch sit down. Be humble.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
hardeycute:

Pellegrino won with those 'rejects' spending less so did Mancini

Fraudiola is the only master of football we were made to believe
So you want to justify FAILURE with ending as a semifinalist?

So what was Mou's achievement in RM?

Zidane could barely beat a City team that could not beat any of the top 7 teams in England. West Ham and Leicester did doubles on that City team. Or beating ATM on penalties is tactics?

Zidane's only achievement is the back to back and huge credit to him for it. But that is where it stops. He still has seniors and mentors - ask him.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eruditor:

Oga, forget tori. Were Madrid signing players for show? Where is the treble?

What CDR loss? Which Zidane? Are you pulling stories out ya ärse? Pep was CDR shy of doing another sextuple in his 3rd season. 2 clean goals from Pedro and Messi disallowed only for Tapnaldo to head in a 107th min winner. That was a Mou team.

I even know your team more than you.

Gee, Einstein, Pelle coached Sagna and Clichy 3/4 years ago. Today, City begged a Turk team to buy him and Sagna is clubless.

B!tch sit down. Be humble.
A Mou team is not a Madrid team?Does that make sense

I concur Madrid spent and failed to land trophies but my problem is with you all "fanboys" who won't agree your master is a mere PAYCHECK manager

Pep so far has spent: €383m at Barca 4 seasons €195m at Bayern 3 seasons €459.2m at MCFC in ONE year for 2 seasons Total = 1 .037 BILLION
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by stuff46(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hardcore!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.