Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,925 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092650 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
A40:
I have no qualms with Ribery starting for now. Any contributions we can get from him would be welcome. When we face the big boys and he is still starting is when problem go dey. I don't want anything to tamper with Coman's growth at all

The time other players should be using to gell and get used to the team, Ribery will be taking it up and when its time to deliver in the crucial CL ties Baba will either be injured or just be running upandan the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lewy scores

Great pass by Boateng, flicked header Muller and lewy tap in
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Great pass by Boateng,

Boa-kenbauer!

Airmark would not see this one now grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

The time other players should be using to gell and get used to the team, Ribery will be taking it up and when its time to deliver in the crucial CL ties Baba will either be injured or just be running upandan the field
It's pretty clear Ribery has some backing by the Ogas at the top plus I'm sure he is also in the good books of Don Jupp. If he is injured by the CL ties so be it but I do hope it's not the case (he's been a good servant to the club to be fair to him. Just that he is suffering from Mugabe's Syndrome) I hope Jupp can somehow convince him to be a super-sub when the latter CL stages come around
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2017
raumdeuter:
Lewy scores

raumdeuter:
Lewy scores

Lol thank God for ball-playing Center backs. Sule completed 118 passes at a 98% clip

I'd take another clean sheet because Cologne has been scoring quite a few goals lately. The puzzling thing for me is still the lack of offensive fluidity with Tolisso-Rudy-Vidal. That is not a midfield trio I pray to see anytime soon

Looking forward to the Pokal game vs Dortmund. We would need to bring our A-game because we are also witnesses to what a new coach can do in a team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:33am On Dec 14, 2017
chic2pimp:

Boa-kenbauer!

Airmark would not see this one now grin

Against colon or intestine?

Cologne in England will be playing in isthmian league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2017
I wonder wetin Jupp give Ulreich chop. The improvement is insane!

Scrappy win but I'd take it and a Mueller goal as well. We really need Mueller to get to that 2013-2015 form if we are going to challenge in elite Europe

All eyes on Dortmund now who are trying to do a Bayern. Sometimes you wonder if these players just want the coach fired and play absolute nonsense! It's happened too often across various leagues for you not to question it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2017
A40:
I wonder wetin Jupp give Ulreich chop. The improvement is insane!

Scrappy win but I'd take it and a Mueller goal as well. We really need Mueller to get to that 2013-2015 form if we are going to challenge in elite Europe

All eyes on Dortmund now who are trying to do a Bayern. Sometimes you wonder if these players just want the coach fired and play absolute nonsense! It's happened too often across various leagues for you not to question it
For me, it's disgusting that players will adopt such approach even when they're paid heavily to put in their best weekin, week out

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:50am On Dec 18, 2017
patrickmuf:
For me, it's disgusting that players will adopt such approach even when they're paid heavily to put in their best weekin, week out
It's pathetic! Though there are few cases where the manager is clearly inept but there are some glaring transformations that give away a conspiracy to get a coach sacked eg Leicester last season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2017
We are closing on the Sandro Wagner deal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Word on the street is Aubameyang might not play in the DFB Pokal.

BTW where is that airhead airmark mans was trying to tell Bonucci is an overhyped system defender. Milan fans have been wailing comparing his deal to that of Rui Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
BOATANKKKKKKK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
2-0. Half time

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yarmolenko don score for them. This Kagawa dey worry gan oh

Vidal is also having a monster game it must be said
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
We really shoulda wrapped up this game in the first 60mins
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sandro Wagner signs for Bayern for a 13M transfer fee

Wears jersey #2
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kinglsey Coman extends his contract to 2023
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
See this leap

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6441543_tmpcam722533370_jpeg2564e0b1e6b37c542fe09c830926bab5

airmark go begin get headache now

If to celebrate a goal, he would jump above electric pole. But dwarfs like aguero would still win him in aerial contest. He would have been a good attacker though.

If he had jumped like this, Martinez wouldn't have sodomised neuer here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:

If to celebrate a goal, he would jump above electric pole. But dwarfs like aguero would still win him in aerial contest. He would have been a good attacker though.

If he had jumped like this, Martinez wouldn't have sodomised neuer here.

Both Martinez and Aguero combined 0 CL 0 world cup

Boateng combined the 2 of them together and destroyed them

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Both Martinez and Aguero combined 0 CL 0 world cup

Boateng combined the 2 of them together and destroyed them

Many times to the FIFA-recognized best players in Bayern carrying him all the time.

When stars like ribbery, robben, Muller downed tools, boathand got terribly exposed, such that the club president scolded him publicly and went ahead to buy down a robotic sule in january.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:

Many times to the FIFA-recognized best players in Bayern carrying him all the time.

When stars like ribbery, robben, Muller downed tools, boathand got terribly exposed, such that the club president scolded him publicly and went ahead to buy down a robotic sule in january.

Boateng won CL with Lahm Dante and Alaba
won WOrld cup with Hummels, Lahm and Howedes
Got to the world cup semi in 2010 with Mertersacker Friedrich and Lahm
Got to the Euro semi in 2012 with Hummels Bastuber and Lahm
Got to the Euro semi in 2012 with Kimmich Hummels and Hector
So who are these useless FIFA recognized mumunis you keep referring to in your warped mind

We can see that in all of Bayern and Germany success Boateng has been the only constant factor

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hardeycute(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sebastian Rudy, Niklas Sule and recently Sandro Wagner from one team.Bayern eliminating threats before filing out on the pitch

After all,it seems to look like a one man league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Boateng won CL with Lahm Dante and Alaba
won WOrld cup with Hummels, Lahm and Howedes
Got to the world cup semi in 2010 with Mertersacker Friedrich and Lahm
Got to the Euro semi in 2012 with Hummels Bastuber and Lahm
Got to the Euro semi in 2012 with Kimmich Hummels and Hector
So who are these useless FIFA recognized mumunis you keep referring to in your warped mind

We can see that in all of Bayern and Germany success Boateng has been the only constant factor

What year did they chase him away with koboko from Manchester again?

He was a good right back, but anytime he played as cb in the world cup or ucl, it helped neuer to be the best keeper because of his calamities.

There's a reason he was never in a world or world cup best Xi. Carry along nigga.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:
What year did they chase him away with koboko from Manchester again?
He was a good right back, but anytime he played as cb in the world cup or ucl, it helped neuer to be the best keeper because of his calamities.
There's a reason he was never in a world or world cup best Xi. Carry along nigga.

He won world cup as a CB, won CL as a CB, Played CB for over 5yrs for a club like Bayern. He left Man City for a bigger club the same way Ramos left Sevilla for Madrid

How can the best defender in the CL final and the world cup be a carry along?

If you are looking for carryalong check John Terry

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
See this leap

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6441543_tmpcam722533370_jpeg2564e0b1e6b37c542fe09c830926bab5

airmark go begin get headache now
He should trademark that celebration. I hope he ups his goalscoring
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Which kin striker dey wear #2? Lol this guy na crazeman.
I guess it's him embracing his backup status

Decent addition. At least we have a competent backup that can take the load of Lewandowski

The break should do the squad a lot of good. I see it as Jupp's preseason where he can really drill his tactics into his troops as we prepare to compete in the New Year. I'm quietly optimistic we get Robben , Neuer and Thiago at full strength
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
A40:

My thoughts too. He can be a good striker.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
A40:

Alaba also followed Boateng to do the celebration, Make dem no just get injury
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/943648050047791106
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Alaba also followed Boateng to do the celebration, Make dem no just get injury
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/943648050047791106
Them no go injure no worry. Boateng scores once in a blue moon so odds are slim
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

He won world cup as a CB, won CL as a CB, Played CB for over 5yrs for a club like Bayern. He left Man City for a bigger club the same way Ramos left Sevilla for Madrid

How can the best defender in the CL final and the world cup be a carry along?

If you are looking for carryalong check John Terry

He played for a club with the best keeper. Neuer almost beat him when all boathand accrued blunders choked neuer as hazard nailed the three legends within 4 seconds.

Any player whose club President could disrespect publicly, should not be called a world class defender. The president would never do such to neuer, robben, ribery, in their 20s or even now.

He would only do such to a replaceable player like boathand. Carry along nigga.

Comparing Ramos sevilla career or movement to boathand's, is punishable by stoning on that bald head. Ramos left sevilla as a boss, okada packed boathand's stuffs away from Manchester and ordered never to look back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.