Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072736 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

At the time Salah had already run away with the PFA award and Hazard wasnt selected at all, your favourite site telling us that Hazard had a better EPL season than Salah

That was the same Hazard that didnt make the PFA team having the same scores with Salah in whoscored

I don't know where you got your fraudulent image o. Below is what i got from your reliable whoscored, that negates your claim.

Liedeuter in action?

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/6829/Stages/15151/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2017-2018

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

I don't know where you got your fraudulent image o. Below is what i got from your reliable whoscored, that negates your claim.

Liedeuter in action?

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/2/Seasons/6829/Stages/15151/PlayerStatistics/England-Premier-League-2017-2018

My screenshot was taken before the season ended, If you used your sense, you can see from the number of games played and minutes in my screenshot but you are too dense to understand.

Your own image shows Hazard and Salah performed equally this season

So lets assume yours is the correct one, You also believe Salah and Hazard performance are equal this season based on whoscored ranking?

PFA made Salah PFA best, Hazard didnt even make top 3 but your whoscored wants us to believe they are equal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

So lets assume yours is the correct one, You also believe Salah and Hazard performance are equal this season based on whoscored ranking?

There's nothing like assumption here. Apologize first for deceiving us that your reliable whoscored rated Hazard above Salah. You can't continue to lie everyday and think you shouldn't face the music. Yesterday, it was Neymar's assist, today you went a step further posting a fraudulent image that surfaced from God knows where. I have no much time exposing you all the time. You need to learn how to become a responsible poster by force.

Type the below line, 1000 times and we can continue:

I will not tell lies on this forum again, forgive me Airmark.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

There's nothing like assumption here. Apologize first for deceiving us that your reliable whoscored rated Hazard above Salah. You can't continue to lie everyday and think you shouldn't face the music. Yesterday, it was Neymar's assist, today you went a step further posting a fraudulent image that surfaced from God knows where. I have no much time exposing you all the time. You need to learn how to become a responsible poster by force.

Type the below line, 1000 times and we can continue:

You must be foolish and blind at the same time, I took the screenshot during the season after Salah won the PFA award and whoscored rated Hazard ahead of him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

You must be foolish and blind at the same time, I took the screenshot during the season after Salah won the PFA award and whoscored rated Hazard ahead of him

how far
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Stop lying liedeuter. If you are not stupid you should have captured the players' statistics together like i did and not do skeletal capturing to do your fraudulent bidding.

You think people still trust you here? cheesy Mr. Neymar2assists, show me where your reliable whoscored placed Hazard above Salah like below after the season, you lying cvnt?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

Show me Neymar's Fifa world cup medal. Hazard is the second best player in the world cup, better than all German and burnthisleaguedown players that played in Russia. Afofungbemu40.
Oloshi. Awa n so trophy iwo n so medal! Eleyi jo Olympics ni? Stewpid senile mofo!

Bundesliga players celebrate World cup titles not polling booth awards. Adofuro eranko ibiye

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
airmark:

Stop lying liedeuter. If you are not stupid you should have captured the players' statistics together like i did and not do skeletal capturing to do your fraudulent bidding.

You think people still trust you here? cheesy Mr. Neymar2assists, show me where your reliable whoscored placed Hazard above Salah like below after the season, you lying cvnt?

See this foolish illiterate

ANyone with common sense will see the minutes played by both players in the screenshot that was on May 6 after Salah won the PFA award

Looking at your screenshot your website said Salah and Hazard were equal this past season only a lunatic like you will believe Salah and Hazard had the same performance past season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Another Carry along burnthisleaguedown player. Only two Burnthisleagiedown players were good enough to start the biggest soccer competition final in the world, out of 6. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha e ma gbo oro werey. When was the last time a WC winner produced a top #9 that failed to score a single goal? Thanks to the EPL that has invented the defensive striker position. Thank God for the likes of Griezmann, Varane, Umtiti and Mbappe left for a wasteman like Giroud France would not have gone past the group stage.

Carry along are the likes of Podolski, Oezil and Mertesacker who were the National team mascots for Germany in 2014

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
[s]Oloshi. Awa n so trophy iwo n so medal! Eleyi jo Olympics ni? Stewpid senile mofo!

Bundesliga players celebrate World cup titles not polling booth awards. Adofuro eranko ibiye[/s]

Olorikori, show me Neymar's world cup trophy or medal? I didn't ask for Fifa golden or silver or bronze ball. We know they don't give divers those. Those ones went to his bosses cheesy

A40:
[s]Hahaha e ma gbo oro werey. When was the last time a WC winner produced a top #9 that failed to score a single goal? Thanks to the EPL that has invented the defensive striker position. Thank God for the likes of Griezmann, Varane, Umtiti and Mbappe left for a wasteman like Giroud France would not have gone past the group stage.

Carry along are the likes of Podolski, Oezil and Mertesacker who were the National team mascots for Germany in 2014[/s]

How many burnthisleaguedown players started the final of the most glamorous soccer competition in the world? Just as i told you, 5 epl players were good enough to start, one scored, one lifted the trophy as the captain.

Who is Pjaca? I learnt he plays in burnthisleaguedown. He is the most useless substitute ever to play in a world cup final. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

See this foolish illiterate

ANyone with common sense will see the minutes played by both players in the screenshot that was on May 6 after Salah won the PFA award

Looking at your screenshot your website said Salah and Hazard were equal this past season only a lunatic like you will believe Salah and Hazard had the same performance past season

That was how you were posting stupid gifs yesterday, displaying your ignorance, claiming Neymar had 2 assists, until i exposed your lie, educated you with facts and you disappeared with your head like Adelabu's coffin.

Show the epl players' stats with all players on the log, you couldn't and you want us to believe you because of your resume already dented with history of manipulations of facts and figures?

In the authentic list below which i earlier posted its verifiable link, i believe you are not blind to see who occupied 3rd and 4th positions. Go and throw away your unverifiable material into trash can or dip it inside a40's anus.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:24am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Olorikori, show me Neymar's world cup trophy or medal? I didn't ask for Fifa golden or silver or bronze ball. We know they don't give divers those. Those ones went to his bosses cheesy
I would rather show Neymar's Champions League medal. That's one of the three most important trophies in World football

Asinwin if them born you well show us Hazard's trophy! World Cup, CL or Euros

airmark:

How many burnthisleaguedown players started the final of the most glamorous soccer competition in the world? Just as i told you, 5 epl players were good enough to start, one scored, one lifted the trophy as the captain.

Who is Pjaca? I learnt he plays in burnthisleaguedown. He is the most useless substitute ever to play in a world cup final. cheesy

Blehh! Been there done that got the T-shirt! Maybe you were in incarceration when Bayern Munich alone produced 5 players in the starting lineup of a WC Final. O mo wa lara

Nobody can ever top the uselessness of Giroud, the only #9 in World cup history without a shot on target. If he had any shame he would hand his medal to my babe Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic because he was as useful to their trophy as she was
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:

I would rather show Neymar's Champions League medal. That's one of the three most important trophies in World football

Akindindinrin40, world cup is the greatest soccer competition in the world, tell me Neymar's achievement there and stop referring me to inferior competition.

he couldn't outscore Hazard. He didn't get more assists than Hazard. He didn't get any medal, or individual award like Hazard. He was disgraced out by Hazard and his mates when they met.

The only thing we remember Neymar for, was his diving skills which he took to another level.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Akindindinrin40, world cup is the greatest soccer competition in the world, tell me Neymar's achievement there and stop referring me to inferior competition.

he couldn't outscore Hazard. He didn't get more assists than Hazard. He didn't get any medal, or individual award like Hazard. He was disgraced out by Hazard and his mates when they met.

The only thing we remember Neymar for, was his diving skills which he took to another level.
I'm sorry at Bayern we only recognize World Cup wins. With 6 past winners currently on our squad if you didn't win it then it didn't matter

Adofuro alailojuti

Neymar: 6 World cup goals.
Hazard: 3 World cup goals

Passenger Hazard vs Brazil
0 shot on target
0 chance created
9 dribbles
0 assist

So who did the carrier bag Hazard disgrace? Small boy Mbappe in one World Cup has already outscored your god. Bury your eczema face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
[s]I'm sorry at Bayern we only recognize World Cup wins. With 6 past winners currently on our squad if you didn't win it then it didn't matter

Adofuro alailojuti

Neymar: 6 World cup goals.
Hazard: 3 World cup goals

Passenger Hazard vs Brazil
0 shot on target
0 chance created
9 dribbles
0 assist

So who did the carrier bag Hazard disgrace? Small boy Mbappe in one World Cup has already outscored your god. Bury your eczema face in shame[/s]

Lemme simplify my request for you. In case you didn't understand the meaning of that term that ultimately distinguishes participants in sporting events.

Award: a prize or other mark of recognition given in honour of an achievement.

What's the biggest award Neymar won in the world cup, which is the most glamorous soccer competition in the world?. cool

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:
Let's resurrect this dead thread.

How someone sees this and still call it shakushaku is still a mystery to me.

I swear raumdeuter reality had been distorted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
popizaino:

I swear rumdeuter reality had been distorted.

Did it lead to a goal assist or chance created? Or whats the purpose of such shakushaku if you create 1 chance in 3hrs of football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
popizaino:

I swear raumdeuter reality had been distorted.

Dayo's nephew had told us to bear with him and manage his apari uncle like that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Did it lead to a goal assist or chance created? Or whats the purpose of such shakushaku if you create 1 chance in 3hrs of football

If your cognitive dissonance had not persisted you would have remembered that with this kind of dribble against bayern Munich in the super cup it opened up chance in the midfield and lay a perfect pass to Andre schurle who later square it for Torres to lash into the post.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
popizaino:

If your cognitive dissonance has not persisted you will remember that with this kind of dribble against bayern Munich in the super cup it opened up chance in the midfield and lay a perfect pass to Andre schurle who later square it for Torres to lash into the post.

If you were not dyslexic you will notice how wrong its to point to one dribble that resulted into something 5 seasons ago in a key game.

When the said player has about 5 goals from open play in his CL existence.

If your dribble is not getting goals, assists and creating chances sorry its just shakushaku like Pius Ikedia Denilson and Quaresma before him

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]If you were not dyslexic you will notice how wrong its to point to one dribble that resulted into something 5 seasons ago in a key game.

If your dribble is not getting goals, assists and creating chances sorry its just shakushaku like Pius Ikedia Denilson and Quaresma before him[/s]

So you were blaming someone whose dribbles helped to destroy a strong defensive wall that gave his mates opportunities to score but they failed. You are insane and disgraceful apari.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime, nihilist, diggz, come and watch this rap video from Burndesliga. Boathand expectedly missing, in their burnthisleaguedown world cup dream team track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCtZ_IKlUH0

Raumdeuter, a40, do you enjoy the video?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you were not dyslexic you will notice how wrong its to point to one dribble that resulted into something 5 seasons ago in a key game.

If your dribble is not getting goals, assists and creating chances sorry its just shakushaku like Pius Ikedia Denilson and Quaresma before him

I noticed how much of a charlatan you've been on this thread that y I had to bring one dribble against a top team before you turn amala that the dribble was actually a small team mind you I have so many if that are still very fresh if you wouldn't turn amala.

And of what use his impressive ucl goals in the ucl from open play when it doesn't help you to win the trophy? Ask zlatan and francesco Totti if they won't ditch their ucl goals for the trophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
popizaino:

I noticed how much of a charlatan you've been on this thread that y I had to bring one dribble against a top team before you turn amala that the dribble was actually a small team mind you I have so many if that are still very fresh if you wouldn't turn amala.

And of what use his impressive ucl goals in the ucl from open play when it doesn't help you to win the trophy? Ask zlatan and francesco Totti if they won't ditch their ucl goals for the trophy.

This would make sense if Hazard has a CL trophy to point to at the age of 27. No CL no final, 4 CL career goals and a gazillion dribbles and takeons

No wonder he spent the past 4yrs begging Madrid to come carry him on their back to win a CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

So you were blaming someone whose dribbles helped to destroy a strong defensive wall that gave his mates opportunities to score but they failed. You are insane and disgraceful apari.

Hazard doesnt create shishi, all he does is dribble aimlessly. 3hrs of world cup football and 1 chance created. That is very shameful
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:
Ibime, nihilist, diggz, come and watch this rap video from Burndesliga. Boathand expectedly missing, in their burnthisleaguedown world cup dream team track.

Ramdeuter, a40, do you enjoy the video?

Boateng can show us his world cup trophy and world cup final performance, which one can Terry or Hidden Hazard show?

At the end of Boatengs career CL won with a great final performance, World cup won with a great performance in the final. How about Terry and Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCtZ_IKlUH0

Raumdeuter, a40, do you enjoy the video?

lol
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

This would make sense if Hazard has a CL trophy to point to at the age of 27. No CL no final, 4 CL career goals and a gazillion dribbles and takeons

No wonder he spent the past 4yrs begging Madrid to come carry him on their back to win a CL

Even my didier drogba didn't lift the trophy at a young age neither did henry so it safe to say hazard can still lift the trophy and by the way y are you getting unnecessarily worked up with this hazard- madrid link is it because it will later expose and flaw your assertions?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
popizaino:

Even my didier drogba didn't lift the trophy at a young age neither did henry so it safe to say hazard can still lift the trophy and by the way y are you getting unnecessarily worked up with this hazard- madrid link is it because it will later expose and flaw your assertions?

Hazard is a useless player, we could see Drogbas stats showing what he achieved, If Hazard moves to Madrid, I can guarantee you that Madrid isnt winning the CL next season. You can bet money on that

CL wins isnt for dancers but for purposeful players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard doesnt create shishi, all he does is dribble aimlessly. 3hrs of world cup football and 1 chance created. That is very shameful

It's an opinion just like raumdeuter is blind.

By the way with reference to gif show us the aimless dribbles.

I swear to God if you are not been sarcastic about this your hazard rant then you definitely do not know football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
popizaino:
It's an opinion just like raumdeuter is blind.
By the way with reference to gif show us the aimless dribbles.
I swear to God if you are not been sarcastic about this your hazard rant then you definitely do not know football.

By pointing to one good dribble 5yrs ago I am sure Marko Marin, Quaresma can also point to something less than 5yrs ago

If Hidden can only have 5 goals from CL open play his entire career, then he is worthless as an attacker

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.