Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1086466 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

So you are a fan of that heavy, sluggish defender. You must be very slow in real life. Sule is the inferior version of Danny shittu . I was ready to curse conte when I heard the rumour that Chelsea wanted him. I have never seen a young defender so stiff in my life playing in a top league. He was not built for football.

This L was three years in the making grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
Just type Airmark and Süle on the search and laugh your head off at someone's stupidity. If not for lack of shame e suppose don deactivate account

You know airmark has that stupid gene so its part of his package

Neymar made a CL final in PSG Hidden cannot make one
Coman and Gnabry won the CL before Hidden
Sule and Boateng won a CL without Hummels
Bayern sodomized Chelsea home and away to winning the CL

Its been a rough season filled with Ls for him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

You know airmark has that stupid gene so its part of his package

Neymar made a CL final in PSG Hidden cannot make one
Coman and Gnabry won the CL before Hidden
Sule and Boateng won a CL without Hummels
Bayern sodomized Chelsea home and away to winning the CL

Its been a rough season filled with Ls for him
The L is bumper to bumper like Wande Coal. I dey sorry for person like Hummels. E no go know say one Oso don spoil him career for one corner. Imagine your boyhood club winning treble the season you left
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
The L is bumper to bumper like Wande Coal. I dey sorry for person like Hummels. E no go know say one Oso don spoil him career for one corner. Imagine your boyhood club winning treble the season you left

Imagine Odriozola won the CL
Sule with a torn acl came back to win the CL
But hummels the waste man couldn't even make a final

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy

I await these two idiots to type that Boathand or Sule led Bayern to the Ucl title this season. Na thunder from Bariga and Ogbomosho go fire both the apari and his boy.

[img]https://media1./images/d018019832d56b05ccb5e436bd0e4711/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:
cheesy

I await these two idiots to type that Boathand or Sule led Bayern to the Ucl title this season. Na thunder from Bariga and Ogbomosho go fire both the apari and his

Boateng CL final starter again and his team won unlike the average John Terry and Hummels

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:26am On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Imagine Odriozola won the CL
Sule with a torn acl came back to win the CL
But hummels the waste man couldn't even make a final
Hahahaha Odriozola collect trophy?

Even our small boy OROBOSA Zirkzee collect trophy. Not a Hummels in sight grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:27am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:
cheesy

I await these two idiots to type that Boathand or Sule led Bayern to the Ucl title this season. Na thunder from Bariga and Ogbomosho go fire both the apari and his boy.

[img]https://media1./images/d018019832d56b05ccb5e436bd0e4711/tenor.gif[/img]
Are you sure you no dey this video? Because The L is following you bumper to bumper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LElmPMNaCU4

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
Hahahaha Odriozola collect trophy?

Even our small boy OROBOSA Zirkzee collect trophy. Not a Hummels in sight grin grin

Zirkzee collect medal o
Hummels no fit see CL. He left Bayern and we are back to winning the CL

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2020
mods ogbeche77 abeg help update the thread title
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Congrats @Raumdeuter, A40 & Pkasso...Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Roland17:
Congrats @Raumdeuter, A40 & Pkasso...Well deserved.
Nice one Baba

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:08am On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
Are you sure you no dey this video? Because The L is following you bumper to bumper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LElmPMNaCU4

grin grin

If they ask you to name UCL team of the season, will you name these two fools in it? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:10am On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Boateng CL final starter again and his team won unlike the average John Terry and Hummels

grin grin

But not good enough to be a CL final finisher, Tiger generator.

So useless that without him, Bayern had 2 clean sheets consecutively. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

If they ask you to name UCL team of the season, will you name these two fools in it? grin
Wetin concern me with polling booth awards? List the UCL team of the season in 2012 I'm sure you can't without using Google

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:14am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

BoaTANK and Süle. 180 mins. 0 goals conceded. 2 L's for you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulation guys ...

never been this happy mehn

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

Hummels and Terry were not even good enough to be starters in a CL final

When he was on the field in the semi and final, how many goals did Bayern concede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

grin grin

Polling booth awards while Boatank Muller and Sule win on the field
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Roland17:
Congrats @Rumdeuter, A40 & Pkasso...Well deserved.

Thank you. We hope to do it again next season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:31am On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
BoaTANK and Süle. 180 mins. 0 goals conceded. 2 L's for you

grin grin

You are falling Dayo's hands.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:33am On Aug 24, 2020
raumdeuter:

Polling booth awards while Boatank Muller and Sule win on the field

grin

Boathand getting destroyed on the field. Without him on the field Bayern got 2 clean sheets.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:35am On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
Wetin concern me with polling booth awards? List the UCL team of the season in 2012 I'm sure you can't without using Google

I was asking you if you would put the two defenders in your best 11 in the tournament. It is in your hands not a poll.

Shame dey catch you? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Lordave, Pkasso, A40 and Dayo Massive Congrats. Thoroughly well deserved!. If we are tbh, any other result would have been a travesty. You guys have consistently been far and away the best team in the competition bar none this year.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Champions

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iskoki(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations to Bayern, well deserved. Unarguably the best team in Europe in 2020. Davies, Coman and many other bright young stars to entertain us in the coming years.
Congrats to PSG who could as well have nicked it too. That owambe attitude that Neymar brings does seem to occasionally have it's down side if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2020
chic2pimp:
Lordave, Pkasso, A40 and Dayo Massive Congrats. Thoroughly well deserved!. If we are tbh, any other result would have been a travesty. You guys have consistently been far and away the best team in the competition bar none this year.
Thank you very much indeed and Congratulations to everyone in the mention.

Can’t put my joy in writing.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by temi1290: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations guys,well deserved
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

I was asking you if you would put the two defenders in your best 11 in the tournament. It is in your hands not a poll.

Shame dey catch you? grin
Of course Boateng will be on the list. Who suppose dey shame for our two?

You jinx player sotey e regain him form begin dey keep clean sheet and win treble

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
chic2pimp:
Gracias gracias. You know the best team doesn't always win. We thank God fortune followed us

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
A40:
Of course Boateng will be on the list. Who suppose dey shame for our two?

You jinx player sotey e regain him form begin dey keep clean sheet and win treble

grin

Even Boathand will not put himself on the Ucl team of the season list.

Upamecano will be picked before the calamitous alagolo. We don't even need to bring Alaba, Thiago Silva and Kimpembe into the conversation.

Carry-along mofo. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
airmark:

grin

Even Boathand will not put himself on the Ucl team of the season list.

Upamecano will be picked before the calamitous alagolo. We don't even need to bring Alaba, Thiago Silva and Kimpembe into the conversation.

Carry-along mofo. grin
Upamecano ko Lower Mikano ni

Kimpembe ko Kim Kardashian ni.

BoaTANK and Alaba central defensive pairing. The most dominant one in Europe is the only way to go. A back line that conceded 3 goals vs Chelsea, Barca, Lyon and PSG should have only it's members in defense

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.