Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1086235 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Lmaoooo calamity Hummels. Leading his team to destruction as usual. I can't still believe Dortmund paid us literally what we paid them to get back that fraud. Thank Jah

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just how did Union not beat Bayern?
Guessing that Awoniyi boy surely ain't gonna get paid for this week. Lol.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lucien Favre has been sacked by Borousia Dortmund after Hummels disaster class

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
FBS:
Just how did Union not beat Bayern?
Guessing that Awoniyi boy surely ain't gonna get paid for this week. Lol.

grin

How Neuer saved this moment was beyond me. Boathand is a useless CB.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
It’s the 14th of December and Tottenham is 1st place in the premier league, Real Sociedad is 1st place in La Liga, AC Milan is 1st place in Serie A, Leverkusen is 1st place in the Bundesliga, and Lille is 1st place in Ligue 1

All 5 of these league leaders are in the Europa League
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
airmark:
grin
How Neuer saved this moment was beyond me. Boathand is a useless CB.

Only a brainless person will mention Boatengs name with this move

Green circle is Alaba with Awoniyi, Red circle is Boateng

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

Asewon don drink Kai Kai no mind am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
CL draws today. We got Lazio. Hopefully no injury drama so we make quick work of them

Kimmich is back in training
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
A40:
CL draws today. We got Lazio. Hopefully no injury drama so we make quick work of them

Kimmich is back in training

The CL draws was Okay. We just need to be back fit and in form before February when we visit them in Rome

Dortmund Sevilla I say 50-50 depending on the form on the day

Leipzig and Mochengladbach with tough draws. Time for Naggelsman and Rose to prove if they are ready for big time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
raumdeuter:

The CL draws was Okay. We just need to be back fit and in form before February when we visit them in Rome

Dortmund Sevilla I say 50-50 depending on the form on the day

Leipzig and Mochengladbach with tough draws. Time for Naggelsman and Rose to prove if they are ready for big time
Dortmund are a very weird team but if they get Haaland back they would be my favorites

Gladbach no hope for those ones. Leipzig I would have favored with a good chance if it was a one legged tie. I wouldn't give them more than a 30% chance at this point, though Liverpool have been largely unconvincing all season long
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
A40:
Dortmund are a very weird team but if they get Haaland back they would be my favorites

Gladbach no hope for those ones. Leipzig I would have favored with a good chance if it was a one legged tie. I wouldn't give them more than a 30% chance at this point, though Liverpool have been largely unconvincing all season long

Even with Haaland back, Sevilla is usually a tough nut in Europe, They seemed to have mastered knockouts and have this alpha mentality in Europe. They were the team I was hoping to avoid, though we have beaten them in our recent meetings it was always tough

Gladbach has already overperformed, and with their coach's head turned I will say its bus stop for them. Rose, Plea and Thuram will have to swear their soul to the devil to have a prayer in a 2 legged tie vs City

Leipzig too will have to be excellent over 2 legs to survive, they have the gungho mentality that Liverpool will like to prey on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

grin

It's obvious you know nothing about defending.

Alaba was marking Awoniyi, Boathand's poor positioning created that wide opening for a run in by the striker. If he was not far away from Alaba, Awoniyi wouldn't have been that clear on goal.

Boathand always defending like an idiot.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:

grin

It's obvious you know nothing about defending.

Alaba was marking Awoniyi, Boathand's poor positioning created that wide opening for a run in by the striker. If he was not far away from Alaba, Awoniyi wouldn't have been that clear on goal.

Boathand always defending like an idiot.

So Boateng should leave his man on the other side and stay on top of Alaba who was marking Awoniyi?

Is this not mental ailment?

No wonder John Terry was marking Gary Cahill instead of the opponent if you think defenders should be standing on top of each other when an opponent is free

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

So Boateng should leave his man on the other side and stay on top of Alaba who was marking Awoniyi?

Is this not mental ailment?

No wonder John Terry was marking Gary Cahill instead of the opponent if you think defenders should be standing on top of each other when an opponent is free

grin
Boathand and Alaba were flat there and it was the stupid Boathand that made it so. You can't understand since you never played standard football.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:

grin
Boathand and Alaba were flat there and it was the stupid Boathand that made it so. You can't understand since you never played standard football.

Boateng was on the halfway line, Alaba was in Bayerns half and has put everyone onside, Boateng stayed with his man, Alaba lost his man Awoniyi

Its basic common sense for those who have eyes

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:58am On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Even with Haaland back, Sevilla is usually a tough nut in Europe, They seemed to have mastered knockouts and have this alpha mentality in Europe. They were the team I was hoping to avoid, though we have beaten them in our recent meetings it was always tough

Gladbach has already overperformed, and with their coach's head turned I will say its bus stop for them. Rose, Plea and Thuram will have to swear their soul to the devil to have a prayer in a 2 legged tie vs City

Leipzig too will have to be excellent over 2 legs to survive, they have the gungho mentality that Liverpool will like to prey on
I like Dortmund's chances with Haaland back against Sevilla provided Hummels does not serve another disasterclass. Their alpha mentality na for Europa League e dey. Unless when them jam team like Man U.

There was no particular team that I was hoping to avoid in the draw tbh. And really if we play to our best I don't see that team that can stop us in a two legged tie. We just need to pray for some injury luck and for Gnabry to discover back his form

Gladbach buckled in the moment of truth vs Inter and Madrid. Their chances are nil.

Leipzig sef Liverpool go chance them with experience. Unless they can somehow keep it low scoring in Germany like Atletico Haram did last season. There are holes in that Liverpool side that can be exposed at Anfield especially by an intelligent manager like Nagelsmann
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by patrickmuf(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2020
A40:

I like Dortmund's chances with Haaland back against Sevilla provided Hummels does not serve another disasterclass. Their alpha mentality na for Europa League e dey. Unless when them jam team like Man U.

There was no particular team that I was hoping to avoid in the draw tbh. And really if we play to our best I don't see that team that can stop us in a two legged tie. We just need to pray for some injury luck and for Gnabry to discover back his form

Gladbach buckled in the moment of truth vs Inter and Madrid. Their chances are nil.

Leipzig sef Liverpool go chance them with experience. Unless they can somehow keep it low scoring in Germany like Atletico Haram did last season. There are holes in that Liverpool side that can be exposed at Anfield especially by an intelligent manager like Nagelsmann
Atletico Haram...I just died...lol

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Boateng was on the halfway line, Alaba was in Bayerns half and has put everyone onside, Boateng stayed with his man, Alaba lost his man Awoniyi

Its basic common sense for those who have eyes

grin

There is why we have what we call shadow marking in football. Boathand was lazy and not ready to position himself properly to protect the rear as expected.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:

grin

There is why we have what we call shadow marking in football. Boathand was lazy and not ready to position himself properly to protect the rear as expected.

Who should Boateng be shadow marking? The person beside him or Awoniyi 20meters away from him?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who should Boateng be shadow marking? The person beside him or Awoniyi 20meters away from him?

He was sopposed to shadow mark the player close to him and positioned himself not far away from Alaba and Awoniyi.

World class CBs won't be caught like that. You may not understand as it is not basic defending skill.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:

He was sopposed to shadow mark the player close to him and positioned himself not far away from Alaba and Awoniyi.

World class CBs won't be caught like that. You may not understand as it is not basic defending skill.

Only mental illness can explain this foolishness

Boateng has a man near him but he should leave that and join Alaba to mark Awoniyi who is in his teams half?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

Only mental illness can explain this foolishness

Boateng has a man near him but he should leave that and join Alaba to mark Awoniyi who is in his teams half?

Where in my post did i ask him to join Alaba? Only mental illness would make you to foolishly take that from my post.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
airmark:

Where in my post did i ask him to join Alaba? Only mental illness would make you to foolishly take that from my post.

airmark:

This is where illiteracy is ravaging you

Boateng should leave his man and come to position himself close to Alaba. Why cant Alaba handle the person beside him while Boateng handle his?

But acute foolishness is worrying you anyways

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
raumdeuter:

This is where illiteracy is ravaging you

Boateng should leave his man and come to position himself close to Alaba. Why cant Alaba handle the person beside him while Boateng handle his?

But acute foolishness is worrying you anyways

'Not far away' means 'join Alaba' to you. Na Feyingbole secondaary school dey affect you. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Vieri :

“If Lukaku would play for Bayern Munich he’d score as many goals as Lewandowski. But Lewa would not score as much if he played for Inter.”
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Obere4u: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bayern why na? shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Lol only a dangbana will compare a Lukaku with the first touch of a r@pist to Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Be like Gnabry has been spending too much time with Hazard.

If you told me Coman would have more assists than Sane and Gnabry combined I would have called you crazy but this is the beauty of football, the player we thought would suffer has been the best so far

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
A40:
Be like Gnabry has been spending too much time with Hazard.

If you told me Coman would have more assists than Sane and Gnabry combined I would have called you crazy but this is the beauty of football, the player we thought would suffer has been the best so far

It's like any match Boathand features in, Bayern must concede. Time to rake in some dough off the calamitous defender grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is the polling booth award some morrons keep mentioning

In polling booth award 2020, Neuer is the best keeper but not good enough to start in the same Polling booth best 11
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
This is the polling booth award some morrons keep mentioning

In polling booth award 2020, Neuer is the best keeper but not good enough to start in the same Polling booth best 11
I just weak. These banter awards are fast becoming joke territory.

They gave Klopp best manager despite losing home and away to Atletico Haram. Meanwhile Hansi Flick that won 5 titles ended up with nothing. This is why no right thinking person should take these nonsense awards seriously
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
A40:
I just weak. These banter awards are fast becoming joke territory.

They gave Klopp best manager despite losing home and away to Atletico Haram. Meanwhile Hansi Flick that won 5 titles ended up with nothing. This is why no right thinking person should take these nonsense awards seriously
Who is Flick in the coaching game?
He's an unknown manager who got lucky to be coaching bayern.
On no levels does flick even come into a comparison with Jurgen klopp.
I would even have the likes of Nagelsman or rose above him in German coaches rank
Yes he won the champs lge,
but one swallow doesn't make a summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.