Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1078176 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Its now official Flick will leave at the end of this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Actman05: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
raumdeuter:
Its now official Flick will leave at the end of this season
To the national team, right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Should we join this Super League thing or should we continue with FIFA and UEFA?

To me I don’t see these clubs backing down cos of FIFA and UEFA threats, I believe their decisions have been made and they will stick with it.

This is purely a Sport Coup on FIFA and UEFA.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Actman05:

Is this true?
Cc Raumdeuter, A40

I told you that he wanted out. It was clear. Salihamidzic is not going to get fired for Hans and Hans cannot play 2nd fiddle to him. It was a power play and as soon as Joachim announced he was leaving, Hans had found extra cards to play. Sadly, Bayern could not bite. I know the issue looked simplistic but it was quite easy to read his body language.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lordave:
Should we join this Super League thing or should we continue with FIFA and UEFA?

To me I don’t see these clubs backing down cos of FIFA and UEFA threats, I believe their decisions have been made and they will stick with it.

Why should Bayern settle for the £60M winner money when UEFA could have paid them as much as £300-500M. Is that not pure robbery? The clubs were being cheated and COVID19 difficulties made them take advantage to fight back. UEFA is a wicked organization. Diabolical and occultic if you ask me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lordave:

At the end of the day Bayern will budge and join the ESL if it continues, Bayern was one of those who started the idea many years ago

At the end of the day money will win. Its only the smaller clubs that will suffer

Do you think Bayern will watch CL winner making 500M and UEFA is giving them 100M? If they do that all our players will leave to other clubs

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Android17:

I told you that he wanted out. It was clear. Salihamidzic is not going to get fired for Hans and Hans cannot play 2nd fiddle to him. It was a power play and as soon as Joachim announced he was leaving, Hans had found extra cards to play. Sadly, Bayern could not bite. I know the issue looked simplistic but it was quite easy to read his body language.

Its quite complicated, I wanted Hansi to stay because he has been succesful and also because I dont think Naggelsman is ready yet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Actman05: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Android17:

Hope they get a better coach.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

Its quite complicated, I wanted Hansi to stay because he has been succesful and also because I dont think Naggelsman is ready yet

I definitely want him to stay. He knows his stuff and his players like him. I was just saying his body language showed that he was not happy with the power tussle and wanted out. I don't even think Leipzig want to let Naggelsman leave. Bayern will have to pull their weight to force him out.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bayern rescuing football once again. A GOATED club.

As for Hansi Flick. I wish him the best, he has done everything a coach can do in club football. The chaos got to him and the opportunity to coach the national team was too good to pass up

Let's get Nagelsmann and try to build something more lasting. We need stability to get the best of our current squad while they are still in their prime. Let's not make the mistake of 2013 with wrong hires. That 2013 squad obviously should have won more than 1 CL and I hope we don't make the same mistake with the 2020 set.

Farewell to BoaTANK, Javi and Alaba. Two trebles no be beans

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
Android17:

If one is to go by some of the news media in germany, Flick is intentionally sabotaging things so he can leave. Personally, I feel like he keeps seeing both players as robbery but you can tell that Poch told his defenders to show them unto their weaker foot. Especially in the first leg, Sane could have had 2 goals if he would just use his damn right foot. Even Mahrez and Salah use their right foot when the defenders give them that. Sane (less so Coman) just let his team down over the 2 legs.
Sane was such a disappointment

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is what I have been saying

Werner
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2021
Mhen this young guy Musiala is a baller oo.

Is he home grown?? Raumdeuter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On May 08, 2021
Odunharry:
Mhen this young guy Musiala is a baller oo.

Is he home grown?? Raudeuter.

We signed him from Chelsea academy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Odunharry(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

We signed him from Chelsea academy
Nice.. Congrats to Bayern.

Mia san mia..

Wished Lewy scored the 4th to match Mueller 40goals..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2021
And they call this Burnthisleaguedown a COMPETITION?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kilishihunter: 6:14pm On May 09, 2021
airmark:
And they call this Burnthisleaguedown a COMPETITION?
grin And any team that trys to build and compete with them would be severely weakened

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

grin And any team that trys to build and compete with them would be severely weakened

They should just burn that league down.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On May 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Like with Harvetz, Werner and Pulisic how they weakened their former teams

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2021
raumdeuter:

Like with Harvetz, Werner and Pulisic how they weakened their former teams

You told us that Pulisic was always benched by Sancho and Werner and Havertz were ignored by your team because they weren't matured yet to play for Bayern. You told us that was why they are not Bayern players.

So don't flip the script.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On May 10, 2021
airmark:

You told us that Pulisic was always benched by Sancho and Werner and Havertz were ignored by your team because they weren't matured yet to play for Bayern. You told us that was why they are not Bayern players.

So don't flip the script.

Did they make the teams they left stronger or weaker? Did you weaken their former teams or not

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

Did they make the teams they left stronger or weaker? Did you weaken their former teams or not

How did we weaken a Dortmund team by buying a player that you claimed was dying on their bench?

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On May 11, 2021
airmark:

How did we weaken a Dortmund team by buying a player that you claimed was dying on their bench?

Did you weaken Leipzig and Leverkusen by buying their best players?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

Did you weaken Leipzig and Leverkusen by buying their best players?

Upamecano was Leipzig's best player when Werner was there and even now. Your team just bought him.

Meanwhile

raumdeuter:

Don't worry that was how man utd was ahead in signing Thiago also and Chelsea was ahead in signing Sule

If Bayern wants Harvetz they will get him just like with Sane and Werner

We will get the one we want and leave you with the one we don't

Burnthisleaguedown. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On May 11, 2021
airmark:

Upamecano was Leipzig's best player when Werner was there and even now. Your team just bought him.

Werner was their top scorer, Harvetz was Leverkusens top scorer, Did you make them stronger when you took their top scorers?

Leipzig scored 81 goals last year, how many did they score this year after taking their top striker?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Werner was their top scorer, Harvetz was Leverkusens top scorer, Did you make them stronger when you took their top scorers?

Leipzig scored 81 goals last year, how many did they score this year after taking their top striker?[/s]

Upermecano was their best player, that's why he made the UCL team of the season and Werner didn't. You just took away their best player and that's weakening a team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On May 11, 2021
airmark:

Upermecano was their best player, that's why he made the UCL team of the season and Werner didn't. You just took away their best player and that's weakening a team.

You have a talent for talking nonsense. He was their best player in 2019/20 but he still played for them in 2020/21
Did Upamecano make the CL team of the season this season?
In 2019/20 Werner was Leipzig's top scorer you took him immediately, Harvetz was Leverkusen's top scorer you took him immediately

Did you strengthen them by taking their best scorers?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]You have a talent for talking nonsense. He was their best player in 2019/20 but he still played for them in 2020/21
Did Upamecano make the CL team of the season this season?
In 2019/20 Werner was Leipzig's top scorer you took him immediately, Harvetz was Leverkusen's top scorer you took him immediately

Did you strengthen them by taking their best scorers[/s]?

Gibberish as usual.

Upermecano was Leipzig's best player when Werner left. That's a fact as decided by Uefa that put him in UCL team of the season and not Werner.

So since Tammy Abraham is our highest goal scorer, he must be Chelsea's best player. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On May 11, 2021
airmark:

Gibberish as usual.

Upermecano was Leipzig's best player when Werner left. That's a fact as decided by Uefa that put him in UCL team of the season and not Werner.

So since Tammy Abraham is our highest goal scorer, he must be Chelsea's best player. grin

Bayern did not sign Upamecano when he made UEFA team of the year

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

Bayern did not sign Upamecano when he made UEFA team of the year

You said Werner was Leipzig's best player in his last season in Germany. He wasn't.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On May 12, 2021
airmark:

You said Werner was Leipzig's best player in his last season in Germany. He wasn't.

Werner was Leipzig top scorer who scored over 20 goals for them, Now Leipzig is struggling to score and now weaker because your team weakened them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Werner was Leipzig top scorer who scored over 20 goals for them, Now Leipzig is struggling to score and now weaker because your team weakened them[/s]

Lewandowski was Dortmund's best player when you bought him. Upermecano was Leipzig when you bought him. Neuer was Schalke04 best player when you bought him. Just to mention a few of how you weakened Burnthisleaguedown teams. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.