Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court (29009 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Wins Ogun APC Guber Primary / EXPOSED: Amosun’s Desperate Last Minute Moves To Rig Ogun Election / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Flashyoil1(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
The Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal filed by Abdulrafiu Baruwa in the suit Appeal No SC/524/2019, challenging the eligibility of the Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, to contest the governorship election in the State.

Baruwa had challenged the qualification of Dapo Abiodun on the ground of failure to disclose all his academic qualifications.

The report that the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja had ruled that the suit lacked merit, but the judgment was appealed by the litigant.

The Court of Appeal in Abuja also dismissed Baruwa’s appeal on the matter in a ruling by a three-member panel led by Justice Datti Yahaya.
Not satisfied, Baruwa proceeded to the Supreme Court.

However, when the matter came up for hearing at the Supreme Court yesterday, Baruwa’s lawyer, Mr. Kanu Agabi SAN, deposited that after a review of the position of the law, his client has instructed that the appeal be withdrawn.

Consequently, Justice Mary Odili (JSC), who delivered the lead judgement, dismissed the case in a short ruling.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/06/25/ogun-election-gov-abiodun-wins-supreme-court/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by hannysur8(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
FTC after so many years, this is worth celebrating...I am now a full time Nairalander

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by NameChecker: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Blitz888(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Some political hatchetmen are just suing every and anybody hoping that via some strange conjecture they will get favoured...

Shuttling between court rooms is now their preoccupation.

Them never chi shomtin!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by hisexcellency34: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amosun right now..

12 Likes

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by stephenwa(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Make matter rest now...PDP abeg go and sleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by davodyguy: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Atiku's case dismissal loading in 10D

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
nothing to say

join the whatsapp group below to buy quality shoes at cheap prices.
https:///LLOxbcbDX5KH8CWLlGI122

1 Like

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Babanlagenius: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019

Has any governor been impeached successfully before due to lack of academic qualifications ?

I’m still thinking.

Meanwhile, feel free to check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by sparog(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
He don withdraw case

Money don change hand grin
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by DaBogu: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
1. Don’t let over excitement ruin your earning potential. You need to go into every negotiation with the confidence of a rich person. People can’t see you account balance so they will judge you by how you carry yourself around money. Here’s how I learnt that.

2. Few years ago I was hired by a Hungarian company to handle their product development. I saw super excited because I’ve been trying to work internationally but Nigerian passport has always hindered my plans.

3. I excitedly came up with a figure in my head that I felt was acceptable as my fees. Showed up at the meeting in my usual black attire (I always wear black to meetings that require negotiation because it’s about to be a funeral).

4. I showed up at the meeting thinking I was about to kill them with my fees. After the whole discussion the hand me a paper that breaks down the fees structure. Everything I wanted to charge was the 10% down payment they were offering before I even start the project.

5. I looked at it and kept a straight face, and then told them to excuse me I need to use the ladies room. I could barely walk straight to the ladies room. Got in there and did some light dancing that may or may not have been twerking.

6. Composed myself and walked back into the meeting to tell them that their offer was unacceptable with a straight face. Asked for x2 of what they were offering and 40% down payment before proof of concept and balance after commercialization.

7. They agreed and I went back to my hotel room to die because I just faked self believe to command money I didn't even think I was worth. Whatever you think you are worth ask for x3. You might just negotiate your way to something you don’t even know you deserve.
Glory Osei

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by davodyguy: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
stephenwa:
This is APC proxy vs APC.
Amosun's sponsored candidate vs APC candidate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by TrollKiller(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Afonja amaka
Ipob pigs can't have this kind of democracy

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by chiedu7: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
stephenwa:

Wetin concern PDP for this matter?
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Ijaya123: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good. Now the guy can settle down to serious business.
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by growtogeda: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
the people challenging his victory in the first place are nothing but cockroaches.

Enjoy my 2d animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLEGfMDMdI
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by hannysur8(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
C
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by okopaul55: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
congratulations
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by chuose2: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
Afonja amaka
Ipob pigs can't have this kind of democracy
Wetin concern IPOB for this matter?

Let the skull mining commence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by garfield1: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Atiku's case dismissal loading in 10D
It is inevitable,a fait accompli

1 Like

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Babanlagenius: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
DaBogu:
1. Don’t let over excitement ruin your earning potential. You need to go into every negotiation with the confidence of a rich person. People can’t see you account balance so they will judge you by how you carry yourself around money. Here’s how I learnt that.

2. Few years ago I was hired by a Hungarian company to handle their product development. I saw super excited because I’ve been trying to work internationally but Nigerian passport has always hindered my plans.

3. I excitedly came up with a figure in my head that I felt was acceptable as my fees. Showed up at the meeting in my usual black attire (I always wear black to meetings that require negotiation because it’s about to be a funeral).

4. I showed up at the meeting thinking I was about to kill them with my fees. After the whole discussion the hand me a paper that breaks down the fees structure. Everything I wanted to charge was the 10% down payment they were offering before I even start the project.

5. I looked at it and kept a straight face, and then told them to excuse me I need to use the ladies room. I could barely walk straight to the ladies room. Got in there and did some light dancing that may or may not have been twerking.

6. Composed myself and walked back into the meeting to tell them that their offer was unacceptable with a straight face. Asked for x2 of what they were offering and 40% down payment before proof of concept and balance after commercialization.

7. They agreed and I went back to my hotel room to die because I just faked self believe to command money I didn't even think I was worth. Whatever you think you are worth ask for x3. You might just negotiate your way to something you don’t even know you deserve.
Glory Osei

True story?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by helinues: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
END OF DISCUSSION!!

God bless Ogun State.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by bess190: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

THE ICT DONS ARE COMING TO ABUJA FOR THE POWERFUL TRAINING IN PHOTOGRAPHY!

IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION OR CAREER WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further than the Hub of ICT Training.

POWERFUL TRAINING CURRICULUM YOU WOULD LEARN IN THE PROGRAM
- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PROGRAM FEES: N 38,000 – HEAVILY DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS
N 45,000 - PAYMENT MADE ON TRAINING DAY

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019 (This was why we informed everyone who want to make payment not make any until we announce otherwise)

VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE, Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe, Abuja

PERIOD: We will be having the following sessions of training
- SESSION 1 – Morning Classes – 9.30am to 12.30pm DAILY
- SESSION 2- Afternoon Classes - 1pm to 5pm DAILY
- SESSION 3 – Weekend Classes – SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for PHOTOGRAPHY

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be free consultation as follows:
BUSINESS OWNERS – FREE consultation with THE ICT HUB team on issues surrounding getting your business online. Let help to open you business for more sales, more customers digitally!

ICT CAREER CONSULTATION & TRAINING - Our ICT Experts will be on hand to advise, mentor and throw insight on career courses and options for everyone who requires ICT career advise

OUR TRAINING GUARANTEE - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER THE PROGRAM - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

DON’T MISS THIS CAREER AND LIFE CHANGING ICT PROGRAM. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
bess190:
Another win to My Governor
Naso.com.

cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by Kendumazy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
OK. Case closed!

Last batch of men long sleeve shirt from India on
clearance sales. 1500 per piece. Check link https://
www.nairaland.com/5224414/clearance-sale-last-
batch-men
Re: Ogun Election: Abiodun Wins At The Supreme Court by janis31: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
is good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Bashir El-Rufai: They Now Want Unity & Togetherness All Of A Sudden / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.