Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free (44160 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / To ‘redefine Public Transportation’, Ambode Injects 820 Buses Into Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Sarolaj2010(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hit Like if you believe Nigerian can do this one day

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
What do you expect from the 6th richest country in the world, with a population as small as that?

3 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by fennels007(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
AWARD

KendrickAyomide:
Nigeria becomes the first country to make life unbearable for all her citizens
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lagos, are u hearing this ?
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by toprealman: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
OneKinGuy:
Lol, after making their citizens pay 50% in taxes grin
Still better than having your rich politicians enrich themselves further with your "5%" tax

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Olatomz1(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
EVERYBODY GO STILL IMMIGRATE COMOT FOR NIGERIA LAST LAST..... INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT grin
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Soyinka711(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari will do the same.. Watch-Out 2020
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by SOFTENGR: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nigeria becomes the first country to make life unbearable for all her citizens
A taxi/bus driver is sure to encounter some or all of these :
1. Police
2. Road Safety
3. VIO
4. Agberos
5. Union
6. Task force
7.LASTMA
etc.
This is Nigeria where almost everyone is greedy, selfish and wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by XTHRONE(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Trust Nigerians, they will start trooping there now grin

If I hear,who go give them visa? USA immigration dey learn where Luxembourg immigration dey.

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by osuofia2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79660632:

At the bolded, the country traffic congestion cannot be as worse Lagos traffic most def!

Unfortunately, OUR COUNTRY'S BEST 16 years of HUGE MONEY MAKING/PROFIT in BILLIONS OF DOLLARS was looted by thieves and criminals, that some fraudsters are still supporting till now.

We can only remain positive about our darling nation.
If things do not get better in our lifetime, this will be a sacrifice we are making for our unborn kids.

There was a country!
you and your fellow zombies here no go die better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by freemi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
tck2000:
How would taxi drivers feed their families?
der wil b employd to drive d govt buses. .der cn stil drive their own if der like. .der r nt elimintn private taxi drivers
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by SOFTENGR: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Soyinka711:
Buhari will do the same.. Watch-Out 2020
You better wake up from your dreams and fantasies. grin grin grin
In your dream you could also believe Yahaya Bello of Kogi will pay salary to date grin

4 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Neoteny(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Visa-seeking igboes flocking this thread in 3...2....1..

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Gabson001(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just wait and see the way our president wil avoid this news like plagues

3 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by xcelentattitude(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na wao...

For Nigeria reverse na the case

when I was in Lagos, all these bike people will just carry two persons who don't know each other from Adam on top one bike grin - passengers, they say.

If passenger no complete, bike no go gree move grin

Till today, I still don't understand how someone could enact such law

Not sure if they still do that sha

Bottom line is that, na wetin dem sabi do for Nigeria be DAT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
osuofia2:

you and your fellow zombies here no go die better
Person dey talk true u dey talk rubbish.
U n ur family no go die beta lailai.
biafra Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by RemiTinubu(f): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari is a criminal
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by goshen26: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
The whole country no reach Alimosho LGA of
Lagos State in population

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by StrikeBack(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
whaaaaaa?! i am moving to luxemburg. shocked
with young shall grow??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by honestpoju: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
chukwunedum150:
Ahaa! they are small country nah, it is possible

That's not the point, even if they are in millions, they are more than capable to achieve it. Go do your research on Luxembourg

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
StrikeBack:
with young shall grow??
what does young shall grow mean?
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by AmazonHippolyta(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Whether it is a small country is not the issue.Luxembourg is a wealthy country
So far the government is working for it's citizens unlike Nigeria where the government is working for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by YBNDave1000(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
If the funds stolen by Abacha,Obasanjo & all last heads of state including the present lifeless one was invested in the economy plus the money we generate daily from oil believe me Nigeria would be paradise on earth,envy of all nations.
We the citizens would be so lazy to even be working because we would all be overgrown & over pampered babies,the government would then need to import Ghanaians,Togolese and South Africans to work as slaves for us grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by sinola(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Luxembourg is arguably the richest country in the world Na.... They can even do more than that sef

3 Likes

Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by myresearch: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Until I become the president of

Nigeria

We shall continue to pay
Re: Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free by SOFTENGR: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
xcelentattitude:
Na wao...

For Nigeria reverse na the case

when I was in Lagos, all these bike people will just carry two persons who don't know each other from Adam on top one bike grin - passengers, they say.

If passenger no complete, bike no go gree move grin

Till today, I still don't understand how someone could enact such law

Not sure if they still do that sha

Bottom line is that, na wetin dem sabi do for Nigeria be DAT.
They still do that.
I climbed bike around Berger only for one woman to tell me: "shift make I sit down". I was like, what's wrong with this woman? Only for other bike men to tell me "Oga shift na make she sit down, abi you wan pay for two?" I ended up paying #300 instead of #150 that day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos) / Terrible Accident At Obosi-nkpor Road Anambra; So Many Confirmed Dead (ph / This Was Lagos In 1963. Everybody Get Sense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.