Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See The Contestant Rumored To Be 2019 Bbnaija Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Contestant Rumored To Be 2019 Bbnaija Housemates (602 Views)

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND" Meet Ella, 2019 Bbnaija Housemate Boyfriend "Joshua" / Big Brother Naija 2019: How To Register And Apply For 2019 Bbnaija Audition / BBNaija Tobi Bakre: 8 Things You May Not Know About The Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Contestant Rumored To Be 2019 Bbnaija Housemates by BVTV: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Fans of BIG BROTHER NAIJA reality tv have been patiently awaiting start of the 4th edition of the show and the introduction of the housemates, all of which is set to commence on Sunday the 30th of June.

Surprisingly, there have been pictures of rumored housemates circulating the internet lately although this is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7R487wPmP4

(1) (Reply)

I Believe God Could Use Me To Change My Rapist’s Life — Elvina Ibru / [VIDEO] Cardi B Twerks On A Man's Face In "Vintage Pride" / Moet Abebe Shares Banging Bikini Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.