Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (20873 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Darkseid(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks for all your inputs, I appreciate it.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Darkseid(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
MrTed:
Looka is a very product. Bought mine Looka by Thermocool online from jumia for 40k and ive been using it for over 6 months.
I think I might finally go for this Looka TV, it's actually 33k now. Does it have buttons on the tv for controls without remote? Also how many HDMI and USB ports does it have, thanks
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Darkseid(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2019
FrankLampard:

I bought Hisense for my Aunty and she hasn't complained till now.
I would have preferred Hisense but it's a lot more expensive, and I'm on a tight budget.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by dreamwords: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
segunmelvin
dreamwords

30% of products on jumia are jumia express , meaning those products are available at their warehouses/officies in nigeria, which can be shipped anywhere In nigeria within 4days, and they support pay on delivery.
70% of products on jumia are shipped from overseas, meaning they are nt available in nigeria I.e it can take up to 18days to be delivered, and such products doesnt support pay on delivery, its pay while ordering, and if product is faulty, the return policy only last for 7days after delivery, if it exceeds 7days, product cant be returned.

and on pay on delivery, you have to pay to the delivery man before seeing/holding/opening your product, and if you dont like it, its up to you and jumia, not delivery man
Thats exact what I told you
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Sparekey(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
radiokilla:
Don't buy from Jumia. Go to any offline dealer and buy Hisense. I have been using mine sine 2018 World cup. The HD resolution is perfect

Can I get a pix of the TV.. And the price

I intend going for Hisense but don't know the one to go for
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Viqtour(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You can return any of those item if bought from Jumai, this makes sellers more cautious about selling fakes. If you buy a product labelled "Generic" and expect original quality, youre on your own. I've bought a tv from a physical shop that got black lines after 4 months.

Some people are terrible at shopping online. But always remember the number rule in online shopping, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
LOL. I just ordered a hisense 40 inch TV and "generic" sound bar on pay on delivery terms. With all said here, I might reject it and go to a credible store to satisfy my conscience. This is my first time using Jumia and just came across this thread. I feel it's a bad omen!
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sparekey:

Can I get a pix of the TV.. And the price

I intend going for Hisense but don't know the one to go for
Here's the carton. I bought it 54k

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Seyeblessed:

Better still, order directly from the webpage of their major distributor. Fouani (LG and Hisense), slot, and all the major distributors have webpages you can order from and they deliver to you. I cannot recall the last time I bought a major item offline.
yea sure I used to buy a lot stuffs online not until I bought a fake phone for my mum from Jumia. These days I just go to Jumia to check prices before heading to a dealership to get my money's worth. It is even cheaper offline, you may save as much as 2k off each item.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Seyeblessed: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
radiokilla:
yea sure I used to buy a lot stuffs online not until I bought a fake phone for my mum from Jumia. These days I just go to Jumia to check prices before heading to a dealership to get my money's worth. It is even cheaper offline, you may save as much as 2k off each item.

I never said to buy from Jumia. Buy from the webpages of the dealerships you would have walked into. I bought my wife's phone from slot's website, I was not even in Lagos at the time and the phone was delivered the same day.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by shogsman(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Darkseid:
I'm thinking of buying this Uka TV from Jumia, please if you have used it before or know anyone who uses it, please share your review.
Reviews on these other brands will also be appreciated
-Bruhm
-Looka
-Hisense

It's nice,a friend got his like 6 months ago.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
kingreign:
no sense in what you type at all are you sure you ordered your product on jumia jot olx [left][/left] grin

Now I see this is a dick measuring contest and shows you prolly woke up on the wrong side of the bed or your spouse prepared after your spouse gave you sour dinner plus nightmares you had that makes you attack me like a deranged dog. Mr, Pls ignore me since you lack manner to discuss without insults.

If you think only you has the monopoly of rude uncouth manner, I can do that but I'd choose not to follow you down in your shallow tout manners.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by kennysoftSTUDIO(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=masseratti post=79665195]very bad ac tho. [/quote i no someone one that use the ac 2hp and it awesome ]
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by masseratti: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=kennysoftSTUDIO post=79839818][/quote]nothing awesome about their ac abeg... I av one nd its not at oar with the thermocool.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:53am On Jul 02, 2019
Omihanifa:
I also wanted to buy it o, but an scared cuz of the cheap price undecided
Except maybe the delivery fee will be like 8k and they are just using that 32k to draw people towards it
Don't know sha

grin grin icsl !!! its actually a cheap delivery & pay on delivery

call or whatsapp me !!! i sell TVs

zero7zero169611zero1
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Aom4u2c(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Let me quickly explain few things here on how to get quality products from Jumia. No online or physical market is of 100% quality. However, there is a way to get the best quality for your purchases. What to look for on Jumia before any purchase.

1. Rating: The item rating must be at least 4 star out of 5.

2. Review. 4 star rating is not enough. It could be ghost rating. Look at people's review on the product. Don't reckon with all the reviews. Only reckon with a review that has verified purchase at the end of the review.

Other facts about Jumia.

Jumia allows pay on delivery based on 3 factors

1. Cost of item: Any item that costs N1500 and above is eligible for pay on delivery.

2. Location: Some far locations are not eligible to pay on delivery. Even some places in Lagos such as Badagry, parts of Ikorodu, etc are not eligible for pay on delivery

3. Shipment location: All Jumia Global items are not eligible for payment on delivery. These are items shipped from abroad: Mostly China, Indian, etc

All items bought on Jumia are eligible for a return within the first 7 days you received the item.

Items on warranty will be attended to within the warranty period by the supplier through Jumia.

Jumia mall items are eligible for return within 15 days of receipt of the item. Jumia mall items are items on Jumia which are 100% authentic and they are directly from the manufacturer.

Every refund on Jumia is 100%

To the starter of this trend, UKa TV passed the test of star and review. It's a TV I bought for different people without any complaint. You can proceed with the order. If you have any issue, you are 100% covered on Jumia. If you don't want to deal with Jumia directly, I can help you with your order with free delivery anywhere in Lagos and be rest assured you are 100% covered. Chat me up for any help on Jumia: The online market you can trust http:///2348061194240

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
i bought d uka 32 led just four months ago until five days now it developed a fault.....d av port doesnt bring out sound anymore but d hdmi port is working fine....av tried locating their office or store on jumia but nothing even sent jumia a mail no reply.....even googled it maybe there will be any lead but nothing.....am still eligible for warranty.......pls anyone with any solution?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamjack0812:
i bought d uka 32 led just four months ago until five days now it developed a fault.....d av port doesnt bring out sound anymore but d hdmi port is working fine....av tried locating their office or store on jumia but nothing even sent jumia a mail no reply.....even googled it maybe there will be any lead but nothing.....am still eligible for warranty.......pls anyone with any solution?
When I was vehemently warning folks, you all thought I was a mad man on the loose. Well, take the TV and every document including genuine copy of receipt along to any Carlcare office near you.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Carlcare? You mean they can fix it or i should try our naija electrical repairer.
But how can UKA have no office or stores to locate them?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
iamjack0812:
Carlcare? You mean they can fix it or i should try our naija electrical repairer.
But how can UKA have no office or stores to locate them?
Carlcare. Have them fix it under warranty. Lol na tecno/geonee imported
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
i went to the carlcare center at saka tinubu vi yesterday.....was told they only fix synix brands,tecno,itel.....infact as i am maybe is better i take this UKA as a bad market coz the stress no be here o......OMG..my 34k just like that! Chai..
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
iamjack0812:
i went to the carlcare center at saka tinubu vi yesterday.....was told they only fix synix brands,tecno,itel.....infact as i am maybe is better i take this UKA as a bad market coz the stress no be here o......OMG..my 34k just like that! Chai..

Hian. Na jumia or konga you buy from?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by nonny400(m): 2:21am On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

When I was vehemently warning folks, you all thought I was a mad man on the loose. Well, take the TV and every document including genuine copy of receipt along to any Carlcare office near you.

Stop this rant bro. I've bought different TVs from jumia, for myself, my company, and friends. I made my orders via bamac. Bruhm TV, and since January till now there's no disappointment.

Relax, every gadget can spoil at any time, just be smart when placing your order. One advantage of using agents is that they stand for you if there's a dispute.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by Ameboperoo(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2019
nonny400:

Stop this rant bro. I've bought different TVs from jumia, for myself, my company, and friends. I made my orders via bamac. Bruhm TV, and since January till now there's no disappointment.

Relax, every gadget can spoil at any time, just be smart when placing your order. One advantage of using agents is that they stand for you if there's a dispute.
Does the TV play all video format like mp4, Avi etc?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
nonny400:

Buying a brand with less known name, reputation and others is akin to incurring needless risks, its even aggravated by a selling platform with less quality control.
Now, lets answer this brother's woes
iamjack0812:
What do you suggest about it?
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

Hian. Na jumia or konga you buy from?
na Jumia
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

Buying a brand with less known name, reputation and others is akin to incurring needless risks, its even aggravated by a selling platform with less quality control.
abeg i need help oo...
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2019
iamjack0812:

na Jumia

Contact their customer care support.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by nonny400(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Does the TV play all video format like mp4, Avi etc?

Sure. That's it playing movie from my hard drive.

Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by nonny400(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

So because it has a less know name, it's suddenly bad? I've personally made purchase of up to 5 of that TV this year and everything is perfect.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
nonny400:

So because it has a less know name, it's suddenly bad? I've personally made purchase of up to 5 of that TV this year and everything is perfect.

IDGAF about how many units you've purchased IDGAF whether you're a sales agent or whosoever you are and how your affiliation with UKA MOOKA is.

I am speaking about my own personal experience. I bought that crap for a relative and its been abandoned cos of its poor quality. I had to purchase a hisense for them to appease them.

Another fella is here crying similar fate as I did, and all you could care to do is defend rubbish mediocre quality instead of proferring solution.

If you won't give solution to the problem the fella is crying about STFU and stop blabbering crap all about. angry
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by iamjack0812(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
KINGreignn:

IDGAF about how many units you've purchased IDGAF whether you're a sales agent or whosoever you are and how your affiliation with UKA MOOKA is.

I am speaking about my own personal experience. I bought that crap for a relative and its been abandoned cos of its poor quality. I had to purchase a hisense for them to appease them.

Another fella is here crying similar fate as I did, and all you could care to do is defend rubbish mediocre quality instead of proferring solution.

If you won't give solution to the problem the fella is crying about STFU and stop blabbering crap all about. angry
I don accept my fate with this UKA oo i will try a trusted electrical repairer if there will be some hope and if none then it means a lesson for me.
Thanks guys.
Re: Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside by KINGreignn: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamjack0812:

I don accept my fate with this UKA oo i will try a trusted electrical repairer if there will be some hope and if none then it means a lesson for me.
Thanks guys.
Bro, try speaking to Jumia customer care, showing them your tracking number and all other info as needed.
Its so sad this is happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service. / Brand New Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet & Accessories For Sale / Pickup Services From Offerup, Letgo, 5mile Etc In Florida (orlando). Fast Shipp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.