Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split (33444 Views)

Ik Ogbonna Shares Dope Pictures To Celebrate His Birthday / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split by Princeofasia: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2019
let me just give you one very good advice. if you are getting married to a foreigner, make sure part of your contract is that she does not use social media for any reason.
naija guys no dey carry eye see fine oyinbo. na there u go see one sinator wey go promise am 20m for just too.
be wise bros
this bitch has been spending way more than ik could afford even when she was inside ik house. the pics she kept posting on instagram was even worst. i remembered asking ik to stop his wife from posting all this and th bastard blocked me. now see the result.
dude imported a hoe to naija for another guy to come dey Bleep. wtf
i blame ik for being so stupid. the guy no smart like proper naija boy. no street sense at all.
be wise guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split by gwama: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Have you spent the time exposing unclothedness of your wife on internet and are you surprised at the outcome of your marriage ?? cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split by booksrite001: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2019
gwama:
Have you spent the time exposing unclothedness of your wife on internet and are you surprised at the outcome of your marriage ??

cheesy
Re: IK Ogbonna Shares Advice On Avoiding Marital Crisis After Wife Confirmed Split by Alejobs: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Buys Bracelets From Hawkers By The Beachside In Ghana / TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture / #NationalSiblingDay: Banky W Flaunts His Siblings As He Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.