Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,464 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road (572 Views)

2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by ikombe: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Was busy in the shop (somewhere in Ishaga/Itire Lagos) when a friend called me outside. Came out to see SARS official searching 2 young boys @ a street junction. After searching and they didn't see anything incriminating , so they told one of the boiz to enter there bus which he refused . Only for them to try to lift him and threatening to deal with him. Thanks to men on the street who intervened and they were left of the hook.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzIiGplJukX/?igshid=1q4wmsan8f0p

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Mynd44

Re: SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by TrollKiller(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
I dont need to know their names but I know that they're from. Red mud republic

Re: SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by kingreign(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:

You're an ìďiotic tribalistic fellow.
Re: SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:
Foool
Re: SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by TrollKiller(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Foool
kingreign:

You're an ìďiotic tribalistic fellow.
I know that both of you are ipob pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by kingreign(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
TrollKiller:

I know that both of you are ipob pigs

I'm a Yoruba by tribe but I'm not a śtüpîd sensless Yoruba pig like you. undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harassing 2 Boys On The Road by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just look at them all!

Tribalism : the main problem of Nigeria.

What a shame!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

WHAT NEXT! Burglar Got Trapped In The Ceiling. VIDEO / Pretty Young Girl Goes MISSING, After She Went To See Her FACEBOOK Lover(photos) / Two 'Aboki' Boys Seen Fighting Each Other Over A Wrap Of Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.