Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Fairly Used Executive Office Table With Extension For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fairly Used Executive Office Table With Extension For Sale (375 Views)

Office Table For Sale.. / Furniture Makeup Table With Mirror For Sale With Pictures / Executive Office Table With Extension For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Executive Office Table With Extension For Sale by benjaminiyke(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Key features

Padded writing portion
Mobile Drawers
Mobile Extension Pullout tray for stationer Products requires assembling
Elegant and stylish.

This office Table is the perfect product for your office requirements. It features well engineered wood and comes with a minimalistic, lustrous tabletop which can be used for storing documents to other items, including your laptop to your personal computer.

Product requires assembling.
Colour: Brown Main
material: Wood

price -70k negotiable
phone :09068848366

Re: Fairly Used Executive Office Table With Extension For Sale by TellMeTheTruth(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
benjaminiyke:
Key features

Padded writing portion
Mobile Drawers
Mobile Extension Pullout tray for stationer Products requires assembling
Elegant and stylish.

This office Table is the perfect product for your office requirements. It features well engineered wood and comes with a minimalistic, lustrous tabletop which can be used for storing documents to other items, including your laptop to your personal computer.

Product requires assembling.
Colour: Brown Main
material: Wood

price -70k negotiable
phone :09068848366

Please show pics of the desk from other angles
Re: Fairly Used Executive Office Table With Extension For Sale by benjaminiyke(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Please show pics of the desk from other angles
Hello, I do not have pictures showing other angles right now. This was the last picture I took of the table before I dismantled it. The Table requires assembling when you want to set it up.

I can snap the different parts of the table and show you.

(1) (Reply)

Premium All In One Solar Street Light , 30watts , 60watts And 80watts / Nigeria Export Products / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.