Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum (37554 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by foster212: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Coming from the yanshless one.
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by freeDR(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
uncle005:
As if na the backside we go nack, you are correct jare
Wetin we con dey knack if no be bumbum?
Nawa for you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Olarewaju89: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin

bluefilm:
Shut up.

Go and do your own, if you want to do.

Stop disturbing us with any of your insignificant and inconsequential female wahala.

We are busy here trying to build electric cars for you idiots.

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by trapQ: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wetin dey naija men head if not Yahoo,
and pant stealing?
gambia:
Na only breast and yarnsh talk dey naija babes head
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by wealth2al(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by owila4luv(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
but she no blast guys wey de enlarge their dick
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by yankison(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:
She doesn't have the money to follow the trend... instead, she condemns it ... The moment one maga pays... She will run to a surgeon

U don't even have one single sense , look at what you saying like shit ... Who told you she doesn't have the money ..FYI she got it

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Beverlyjean(f): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
yankison:

U don't even have one single sense , look at what you saying like shit ... Who told you she doesn't have the money ..FYI she got it

Mr account officer... U are her banker to know if she's got money or not... People like u worship and believe everything on the gram
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by yankison(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Mr account officer... U are her banker to know if she's got money or not... People like u worship and believe everything on the gram

I only know her to be ex BBA mates so ur wrong about worshiping gram. What I'm saying is you got it all wrong about you thinking she got no fund that is why she ain't following those Hiloots posing fake asses .. and Im sure that is what you are too same FAKE ass .
Bye
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Rapoo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:
She doesn't have the money to follow the trend... instead, she condemns it ... The moment one maga pays... She will run to a surgeon

what she condemned is condemnable, must you criticize all the time

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Milliej(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Shit. To hell with your condemnation. Screen yourself first.
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by idanre1234: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
AMARA ONIRO.resket for the lieer
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Charmingpet: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na ur backside,
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by sisisioge: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who has her time? Who is in the same league with her? Whew!
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Omihanifa: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
What she's saying is the truth hare cheesy
If only you guys know how big Ronke odusanya ass is now shocked shocked shocked
P0rnstar Victoria cakes dey learn work where Ronke odusanya newly update yansh dey grin grin the thing is now like thebuttxxx own
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by feelgoodstuffs(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beverlyjean:

True but na your name sake tongue
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omihanifa:
What she's saying is the truth hare cheesy
If only you guys know how big Ronke odusanya ass is now shocked shocked shocked
P0rnstar Victoria cakes dey learn work where Ronke odusanya newly update yansh dey grin grin the thing is now like thebuttxxx own

Did Ronke Odusanya do an enhancement?
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na that witch go first reply am.
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by SOFTENGR: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
gambia:
Na only breast and yarnsh talk dey naija babes head
That's all most of them can offer, nothing more.
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Olodo24: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Those of you condemning Naija ladies with surgically enhanced butts will still be worshiping Nicki Minaj. Hypocrites of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Omihanifa: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did Ronke Odusanya do an enhancement?

Her yansh big before,but not as big as it is now
She has done both front and back
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omihanifa:

Her yansh big before,but not as big as it is now
She has done both front and back

Are you sure? I thought she is natural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by piagetskinner(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Because she has tiny bombom like 50naira bons

I don’t blame her
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Omihanifa: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Are you sure? I thought she is natural.

You know they now do plastic surgery in Lekki and ikeja with as little as 800k you go do big yansh with flat Tommy and thick thighs
That Roman goddess type
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omihanifa:

You know they now do plastic surgery in Lekki and ikeja with as little as 800k you go do big yansh with flat Tommy and thick thighs
That Roman goddess type

I don't know she is involved in that, she is ok naturally. Too heavy bum causes leg pains.
I saw one person in the USA that was amputated on both legs due to bum surgery. She wears artificial legs from the knees down.
She wears and removes them like shoes.
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by meobizy(f): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
I respect Beverly for having a pancake booty yet learning how to twerk with it.
The other stupid females are lazy.
I bet they can’t twerk with theirs even with the millions they’ve spent.
If it helps their market then the purchase is worth it.
Hmm, what I won’t give for two weekends with Joselyn Dumas or Toke Makinwa.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by dnawah(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79662994:
Nothing like the REAL and NATURAL African Bumbum!

Argue with your warever.....
contact pls
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Gkemz: 1:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Her hand be like stock fish
Re: Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum by Karemarealty288(m): 2:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Who be this one.....see someone that is suffering from scarcity of Bombom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola, My Woman Crush - Peter Okoye / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.