Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Otl Africa 2010 Free Invites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otl Africa 2010 Free Invites (558 Views)

Genius Media Invites You For A Business / Ebonylife TV Abolade Durojaiye Invites Entrepreneurs / Otl Africa 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otl Africa 2010 Free Invites by mistamayor(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ever thought of networking your way through to the top of the food chain in the Oil and Gas Industry? OK I got very limited free invites to this years Oil trading and Logistics Expo holding at the Civic Center Lagos. This could be your opportunity to meet the highs and lows of the Downstream Oil sector.

send your details as below to info@otlafrica.com

Name:
Occuption:
Organisation:
Designation:
phone number:
Invite Code:

Remember to send it in latest monday and you would get your invites by or before Wednessday.

Here are the invite codes below.
nb34jd3
n3jj430
n2j293j
i9ee3i8
2m4hhs2

(1) (Reply)

Taking Advantage Of "slow" Ebay Auctions. / How Would You Define Your Brand? / Barcelona Summit - Europe's B2b Conference For The Online Entertainment Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.