Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

NAFDAC Registration Made Easy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / NAFDAC Registration Made Easy (705 Views)

Buying Agric Products In the North Made Easy / NAFDAC Registration Agent Needed. / Ondo/oron Crayfish At Wholesale Price (NAFDAC APPROVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Need help with the NAFDAC registration of your packaged food products, water, cosmetics, drugs, herbal drugs etc.
Compliance with GMP, cGMP, GHP,GSP, GLP,GAP, etc.

Call or WhatsApp

You can email
21750827@dut4life.ac.za

I work with NAFDAC but I’m on study leave for my PhD. Im home in Ibadan for holidays for now and need to get a little busy. I can work with you anywhere in Nigeria.

I’m gonna help with your
. Documentation
. Site inspection
. Production and Quality control set up
. Sample submission....
.Importation of regulated products
etc

Of course I’m gonna get paid but I’m not totally doing it for the money. Just to be busy for now.

Cheers.
Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Just a call/text away.
Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 4:51am On Jul 02, 2019
NAFDAC Registration Process

The essence of the registration of your establishment with NAFDAC is the acquisition of your GMP certification.Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimise the risks involved in any food, cosmetic or pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product. Thus, the agency issues you the NRN (NAFDAC Registration Number) based on the recommendation that your facility fulfils the minimum requirement for GMP of your intended products.
To this end, your establishment will be accessed based on five major areas which are technically referred to as the COMPONENTS OF GMP.
These include in the order written

1. Documentation
This is the first process/component of your GMP compliance quest. Depending on the product you intend to register with the agency, you will be required to submit a list of documents. These include but not limited to your CAC Evidence of Business Registration, Evidence of Trademark Registration, your letter of Application, your company Standard Operating Procedures, packaging materials, etc. This stage is very important as the factory inspection/audit to be conducted by NAFDAC on your factory is basically to confirm that what you have written in your documentation is exactly as it is on the factory site. At this stage, you have to be careful with the procurement of these documents. For instance, based on my past experience a significant proportion of Trademark registration documents submitted are fake. Stuffs such as this can affect your registration process and may affect your establishment in the future. In addition, NAFDAC takes the veracity of your document very important as the Golden rule is that "WHATEVER IS NOT WRITTEN IS NOT DONE".

2. Building & Facilities
The above means exactly as it sounds. After your documentation has been concluded, the Agency pays a scheduled visit to your establishment/facility to access the building layout, construction materials, production flow, hygiene facilities, etc. This is a very step in your registration process which can cost you a lot of wastage if handled lightly. Technically, the flow of your facility should be unidirectional so as to ensure efficiency, to eliminate cross contamination and reduce harm to the barest minimum. The common trend is for business owners to build their facilities without any professional input. While this is not a sin whatsoever, most at times the construction does not meet up with govt regulation leading to the issuance of critical compliance directives that will set your registration process aback. In a nutshell, it is best to consult at the beginning of your facility construction to avoid complications, reconstruction, wastage of funds etc.
Basically, your building must contain all of the following and more if necessary
. Cloakroom (Personnel changing room).
. Raw Material Room: To keep your raw materials and probably your packaging materials
. Production room: The space where your product manufacture will be done.
. Finished Product room: To store your finished product until distribution
. Conveniences

Other Ancillary spaces, if applicable may include
* Laboratory
*General storage facility
*Water treatment facility etc.

Please be aware that all these stuffs have specifications which must be fully complied with.
Equipment to be employed in the production of your products is classified under this component.
We will continue from the Equipment later......

Thanks for reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Equipment CONTD:

Equipment for the manufacturing of your products can be tailor made or adapted for the intended purposes. However, it is important that the equipment must made standard materials definite for each use. For example, tables/surfaces that are to have contacts with foods or drugs during manufacturing are to be made with stainless steel. The essence of this is to prevent cross contamination, build up of contaminants and to facilitate efficient cleaning. In the pharmaceutical industry, the validation of all major equipment is a core requirement.
Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Documentation continued.......
As earlier stated the Documentation component is your first step in getting NAFDAC certified. I will briefly shed some light on some technicalities involved in a few of the required documents.
1. CAC Certificate of Company Registration; You don't have to register a new company for your intended product manufacture if you already have
one. For example Mr X has a company X & sons Traders which is registered as a General merchandise coy with the CAC, Mr X does not need to
get a new company Mr X Foods in order to start the manufacture of packaged potato chips. Furthermore, registering your company with CAC is
very easy and straightforward as 80% of the process has been computerised and done online.
However, you can always call us @ 08086092345 for any assistance with your business name/company registration. With the current realities, we
can get your business name/company registration done within 2 weeks.
2. Trademark registration; This document ensures that no one can infringe on the name of your product and duplicate/counterfeit your product
without legal implications. This procurement of this document is done at the Federal Ministry of Trades and Commerce Offices in the 36 state
capitals and the FCT. However, it is a lengthy process with a lot of technicalities that may cause going back and forth. According to the Ministry,
the whole process may take up to 3 - 6 months depending on so many factors. With the assistance of our support law consultants and our
contacts in the Ministry of Commerce, we can shorten this process. I can also assure you that we will give you a price that no one else can beat.
Just contact us to get you your Trademark FAST AND CHEAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by edoman2016: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Can NAFDAC overlook if a factory building has just one door for entry and exit as a start-up?
Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
edoman2016:
Can NAFDAC overlook if a factory building has just one door for entry and exit as a start-up?

The flow of your production and your total process has to be unidirectional.

I have come across some facilities constructed to have one door, a closed system sort of with internal compartmentalization.

But the truth is that for a start up as you asked it will be cheaper to break the walls and install a suitable door than to undergo those kind of constructions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by edoman2016: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
agriFresh:

The flow of your production and your total process has to be unidirectional.

I have come across some facilities constructed to have one door, a closed system sort of with internal compartmentalization.

But the truth is that for a start up as you asked it will be cheaper to break the walls and install a suitable door than to undergo those kind of constructions.
it is not easy or possible to break a leased building. The owner will sue for damages and breach of agreement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
edoman2016:
it is not easy or possible to break a leased building. The owner will sue for damages and breach of agreement.

I don't understand the layout of the building but I am guessing it's a Warehouse kind of.
As much as I would like to make suggestions
a visual inspection would be the best.
I don't mind coming over to your building and suggest some form adaptation.
If I may ask, what kind of product are you intending to produce?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by ghazzal: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2019
I have had my farm inspected and procedure for certification has been initiated already. Thanks to *agrifresh* I had a lot of misconceptions that were made clear and rather than beating around the Bush (costs money) I would have done this much earlier, spending less, if I had met him earlier.
Thanks Mr�.
Best wishes always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Registration Made Easy by agriFresh: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
ghazzal:
I have had my farm inspected and procedure for certification has been initiated already. Thanks to *agrifresh* I had a lot of misconceptions that were made clear and rather than beating around the Bush (costs money) I would have done this much earlier, spending less, if I had met him earlier.
Thanks Mr�.
Best wishes always

I'm very glad I can be of help Sir.
It's very encouraging seeing young
men like you, trying to set up manufacturing
firms these days.

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Rams For Sell / Goat Shop - One Stop Shop For Goats And Goat Farms / 10000 Hectares Of Pepper (wise Or Foolish)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.