Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Minced Meat And Cabbage Stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Minced Meat And Cabbage Stew (687 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minced Meat And Cabbage Stew by frisky01(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Minced meat and cabbage stew is atomato based stew you’ll surely enjoy. It is a sauce that brings back a lot of good memories, because it is one of my mum’s favorite.

It is also quite easy to prepare and goes well with boiled rice, Spaghetti, yams, plantains and the likes. Continue reading..
https://www.abuwazgists.com.ng/2019/06/minced-meat-and-cabbage-stew.html?m=1
Re: Minced Meat And Cabbage Stew by frisky01(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Try it out cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Meals You Can Make From Leftover Bread / Buy 3 Cartons Of Thailand Fish And Get A Pack Free . / Ladies, What Is Your Favourite Swallow..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.