Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) (60708 Views)

NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) / EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by tosinelijah: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2019
EFCC It Is not GOOD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by asahnwaKC: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
So unfair judgement...just documents without prof or evidence of cashing out or ppl he duped coming up to testify against him...... angry
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Our Judges will never gives even 10years to any Politicians.
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DonX001: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2019
Stefan111:

Hypocrite na only mouth you get.you don't know the person but you are happy about him going to jail. That's Nigeira as long as it haven't gotten to me I am fine but one day it will unless you go enter ground
Left for me, it's death sentence to all fraudsters, yahoo boys and corrupt politicians, including YOU if you are one of them.

No option of fine, jail or even life imprisonment, its straight to the firing squad.

Its the only way to get Nigeria sane again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DonX001: 12:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Xda59:

He will only do three years and six months because the Nigerian calender system is both night and day.
That's really sad if true.
A minimum of 7 years is needed in jail for this kind of criminal, for their head to reset small.

7 years with extra-hard labour, XXL, jumbo sized, hungry-man size labour, ......possibly with some brain-resetting slaps every morning and night from the warder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DonX001: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2019
jcross19:
lol efcc terms of jails are different from normal Nigeria jail system. efcc case can only secure Two years jail highest according to how obasanjo instituted that commission. the last time visited Lagos office a lawyer was sentence 100years but the lawyer only spend 1year in the prison . the Cecilia ibru case made me to understood their system of their imprisonment.
I really hope that's not the same here o!
These people need to be spending at least 7-10 years on jail minimum, barest minimum.
People need to be forced to develop sense.
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by jcross19: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2019
DonX001:

I really hope that's not the same here o!
These people need to be spending at least 7-10 years on jail minimum, barest minimum.
People need to be forced to develop sense.
but the reason behind such measure is what I did not understand, even they will still calculate the how many days the suspect spend in their custody with the jail term together. Meaning the if the suspect have spent two or more weeks in their custody it will deducted from the jail term they will give in. Court.
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Good developement
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DonX001: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2019
jcross19:
but the reason behind such measure is what I did not understand, even they will still calculate the how many days the suspect spend in their custody with the jail term together. Meaning the if the suspect have spent two or more weeks in their custody it will deducted from the jail term they will give in. Court.
That's crazy. What's now left of the jail term? .....Lol
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by jcross19: 10:52am On Jun 27, 2019
DonX001:

That's crazy. What's now left of the jail term? .....Lol
our corruption fight in the country is a sham. But the way they are arresting yahoo boys now is impressive but what about the real yahoo men like our so called politicians and leaders are they immune to arrest? Well efcc have been reduced to ordinary cat that chase around rats while the real goat are roaming around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DonX001: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
jcross19:
our corruption fight in the country is a sham. But the way they are arresting yahoo boys now is impressive but what about the real yahoo men like our so called politicians and leaders are they immune to arrest? Well efcc have been reduced to ordinary cat that chase around rats while the real goat are roaming around.
Lol...very true sha. You have a point.
But they should arrest all of them, any one they catch, big or small, but EFCC should ensure they also catch the big fish, not just the small fry.
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by Stefan111(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
DonX001:

Left for me, it's death sentence to all fraudsters, yahoo boys and corrupt politicians, including YOU if you are one of them.

No option of fine, jail or even life imprisonment, its straight to the firing squad.

Its the only way to get Nigeria sane again.
I am sorry my brother unfortunately your opinion doesn't count even in your kindred So deal with that first..Left for you na mouth you get if you get mind lead protect and see there it will get you make a change start it, 2pac said he's not gonna change the world but he gonna spark the light that will change the world and he was loud some years after his death a black man became US president for the first time like 2pac said. Ojukwu tried to lead his people
I am certain if its left for you nothing you can do just hiding behind keyboard
There is no steady light in Nigeria just darkness maybe darkness has clouded most of your brain and it's not your fault but it's your fault I'd you don't wanna see the light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DonX001: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
Stefan111:

I am sorry my brother unfortunately your opinion doesn't count even in your kindred So deal with that first..Left for you na mouth you get if you get mind lead protect and see there it will get you make a change start it, 2pac said he's not gonna change the world but he gonna spark the light that will change the world and he was loud some years after his death a black man became US president for the first time like 2pac said. Ojukwu tried to lead his people
I am certain if its left for you nothing you can do just hiding behind keyboard
There is no steady light in Nigeria just darkness maybe darkness has clouded most of your brain and it's not your fault but it's your fault I'd you don't wanna see the light
No point replying re*tards. I don't wrestle in the mud with pigs.
My last response to you.
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by Stefan111(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
DonX001:

No point replying re*tards. I don't wrestle in the mud with pigs.
My last response to you.
Coward. At least Ojukwu fought and went in to hiding for 12years. You are already running. Your response shows you are a disgrace to manhood. Who your reply help
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by Dee04(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2019
TooNoisy:
We need to come hard on this yahoo yahoo menace. It is ruining our image as a country.

I also hope that our thieving politicians will be given the same treatment or even worse!

Una get image?
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by DONFASZY(m): 2:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Men hardship and suffering...money

Women boyfriends.... Husband....money
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by booksrite001: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2019
jcross19:

grin
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by booksrite001: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2019
donx001:
Left for me, it's death sentence to all fraudsters, yahoo boys and corrupt politicians, including YOU if you are one of them.No option of fine, jail or even life imprisonment, its straight to the firing squad.Its the only way to get Nigeria sane again.

kiss
Re: Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) by Alejobs: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Jos, Military Convoy Attacked (Graphic) / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.