Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him (573 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' / Sophia Momodu Replies Lady Who Body-Shamed Her Over 'Flat' Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him by teexlcusive1: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mavins Boss, Don Jazzy has to be one of the most fun celebrity on Social Media.. and in a new comment, he has savagely replied a Nigerian Lady who claimed to be pregnant for him.

The lady identified with Instagram handle, @lahadee took to the comment section to reveal that she is pregnant for Don Jazzy.

See the exchange below;

“I don’t have any child out of wedlock” – Don Jazzy.

Don Jazzy has said that he doesn’t have s child out of wedlock – the music producer made this known in an interview where he touched on his plans to get married.

When asked about rumors making the rounds that he may have a child stashed somewhere, Don Jazzy replied to the best of his knowledge:

“I didn’t hear anything about having a child outside wedlock. I don’t have a child yet or maybe somebody has a child for me somewhere and they don’t want me to know about it but I don’t know why they won’t want me to know about such a thing.

If anyone has a child for me, they should bring the child forward. To the best of my knowledge, I don’t have a child yet.”

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/06/don-jazzy-replies-lady-who-says-shes.html?m=1
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him by Kingosytex(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Don Baba J's response is always legendary. He is a real boss

Maturity at its PEAK!!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him by dollytino4real(f): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
i like dis kind of reply no insult, DNA will Prove it who get pikin
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him by NobleAngell(f): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who's thinking what I'm thinking ? He sounds too certain, too certain for comfort. Is he sterile?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Lady Who Says She’s Pregnant For Him by egbirinbu1: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Don Jassy go marry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Pray For Davido As Fans Attack Him On Stage / "Where In History Are We Going To Find Your Name?" - RMD Fires Back At Hater / Ned Nwoke Can't Get Enough Of His Beautiful Wife Regina As He Stares At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.