Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches (40282 Views)

AFCON 2019: How Nigeria Defeated Cameroon In Pictures / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 26, 2019
This competition dry as fu**k
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by SOFTENGR: 3:14am On Jun 26, 2019
shevchenko:
stupid
how can i know the name of the cuntry through the flag
Don't mind them. See group F where all the flags are almost the same.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by adeade87(m): 3:38am On Jun 26, 2019
nice one
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by ioreth69(f): 3:40am On Jun 26, 2019
omocalabar:
Africa and their horrible flags....must u use red? Or green?... If asked, they will say green represents Agriculture,..yet they can't even produce and feed themselves
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by 9jaRealist: 3:41am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
FTC finally grin ....I dedicate this to John Obi Mikel
Who's hattrick tomorrow will qualify Naija for Quarters kiss

Jumping the gun a wee bit?
I believe there’s a Round of 16 this year. grin
>
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2019
Most of these games are being played in near empty stadiums.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Otade: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Group F, different pattern same flag.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Samsonbtsamson(m): 4:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Chimex30:
Why use flags instead of names. Africans always making things difficult for themselves. shocked

U can imagine!
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by cucuzee247(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Great!

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Hat trick! When last did he scored a goal just one goal
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by donbrowser(m): 5:10am On Jun 26, 2019
magicminister:
Why does the largest black nation on earth have a white coaches for both male and female team?
There is absolutely no reason for us to hire foreign coach and even when we do, let it be a black person.

Let’s support our local coaches. Some of them have done well but the NFF will never treat them as well as the white coaches. Shame on NFF

Our local coaches will take bribe from someone like Iheanacho who has been inconsistent in his club.
Our local coaches will be easily intimidated to collect Oga's list.
Oyinbo coach will think about his job first before his pockets.

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by magicminister: 5:14am On Jun 26, 2019
maklelemakukula:
Racist

Racist??

How many white teams have a black coach?
Name one and i'll give you 100k before this week ends!!!

I change my mind and I’m making it 350k.

Name one white team with black coach in a white country and I’ll give you 350k.

Don’t blindly get into arguments u know nothing about because you’re not exposed or privy to how the world runs!!

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by magicminister: 5:19am On Jun 26, 2019
donbrowser:

Our local coaches will take bribe from someone like Iheanacho who has been inconsistent in his club.
Our local coaches will be easily intimidated to collect Oga's list.
Oyinbo coach will think about his job first before his pockets.

False!!

Race is not a determinant of honesty.
So may white coaches have been indicted in one form of bribery and corrupt sport practices.
So many white countries have cheated in competitive sports in connivance with coach and adminstrators.

Bro, don't anyone make you feel like you're inferior!!
We can get it right.
All it takes is ensuring the enforcement of the local sport laws and scrutinizing anyone that takes the position.

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by ayusco85(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2019
CreamyBanana:
where is that banku eater who calls himself bingbagbo? those banku eating black stars cut my ticket. ordinary benin, they could not beat.

Beware of 1.65 odds for home win.. I played it 1x and ov 1.5.

Nxt time play it ov 1.5
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2019
since the op no wan give us country name make I just analyze the flags.
that group f all the flags na the same.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by ayusco85(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Slymonster:
Ghana is full of sh1t... Don't ask me why.

because they cut ur ticket?

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Kirinwa: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Are you dreaming? Mikel sabi where post dey?

Of all the known strikers na Mikel you choose to give you 3 goals!

In fact it's impossible. No present Nigerian striker self has that capacity. Now go back to sleep.

Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by fredie107(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:

For round of 16 and not quarter finals
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Kirinwa: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Chimex30:
Why use flags instead of names. Africans always making things difficult for themselves. shocked

The tin tire me too.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by emmasege: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Round of 16, Bro. AFCON is now being played by 24 nations, no longer 16 nations.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Kirinwa: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2019
shevchenko:
stupid
how can i know the name of the cuntry through the flag

Apart from Nigeria, Egypt, Senegal and perhaps Ghana. I doubt I can guess other flags.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by Kirinwa: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Nobodysboo:
We're qualifying with all 9points
#UpSuperEagles
#DemGoHearRam

I doubt that. I hope you don't want to play Nigeria?

Apart from Egypt and Senegal. I don't know any team that can obtain 9 points.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by proprince(m): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2019
All the countries in group F are using the same colour of flag.

What happens to other colours for God sake??

Africa why. undecided
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Really
9jaRealist:

Jumping the gun a wee bit?
I believe there’s a Round of 16 this year. grin
>
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
You go see am naa,I even stake am single in betPawa,,my 450k winning no fit for like dat
Kirinwa:

Are you dreaming? Mikel sabi where post dey?

Of all the known strikers na Mikel you choose to give you 3 goals!

In fact it's impossible. No present Nigerian striker self has that capacity. Now go back to sleep.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Hat trick! When last did he scored a goal
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
angry Noted
fredie107:

For round of 16 and not quarter finals
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by PopeFlatino(m): 6:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Really,that means best losers dey
emmasege:
Round of 16, Bro. AFCON is now being played by 24 nations, no longer 16 nations.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by 9jaRealist: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Really

Yes, there is... cool
As there are 24 teams this year (instead of the usual 16 teams).
>
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by cherieb2(f): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2019
AFCON is sooooo boring. I wonder if it's the same afcon I use to watch back in the days. Is African football improving at all?

I try to tell myself ' be a patriot, watch your continent play instead of others', but it's not working, all I do is hiss why watching them. I enjoy watching the Female world cup more, it's more interesting than Afcon.

African football really need to improve.

Btw, those flags are horrible. Whoever chose those colours for Africa won't make heaven.

Africa is a black race no doubt, but the Ghanians black shaaaaaa, their keeper is like burnt offering.
Re: AFCON 2019: How The Teams Stand In Their Group After First Group Stage Matches by captianfreeman(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
enemyofprogress:
It is obvious that football is not for Africa

Why

Week 41 Pool Result For Sat 13 Apr 2024 – UK 2023/2024 / The Moment Oshoala Missed A Penalty At AWCON 2018 Nigeria Vs South Africa(Video) / Ronaldo Urges Messi: Come To Italy, Try Something New