Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) (834 Views)

Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet / 17-year-old Girl Reacts Horribly After Taking "Illegal Drugs" In Abuja / Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by GistReport: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
GistMore.com

An unidentified teenage girl attended a friend's birthday party in Abuja where she consumed so much 'drugs' and started reacting horribly.

She is seen in the viral video rolling on the floor and screaming.

Watch video
https://gistmore.com/teenage-girl-reacts-horribly-after-consuming-drugs-in-abuja

Lalasticlala

Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by GistReport: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Watch The Video ==> HERE

Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by GistReport: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by Henry22(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
No matter how they preach against all this hard drugs they always want to experiment and this is always the end point.....
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
See as she dey roll like earthworm way dem add salt to the body cheesy

That serves her right undecided next time she wont go near hard drugs shocked

Dey should better take the idiot away before Boyz CUM INSYD HER and watch it flow out like a boss

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by tsinzu: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don't know why, but I don't have any atom of pity for her
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by kingreign(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Omihanifa:
See as she dey roll like earthworm way dem add salt to the body cheesy

That serves her right undecided next time she wont go near hard drugs shocked

Dey should better take the idiot away before Boyz turn her honeypot to NNPC depot grin cheesy shocked

Your parents should be worried. They thought they raised a child unknowingly they didn't. They raised a a mentally deficit skunk.
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
kingreign:

Your parents should be worried. They thought they raised a child unknowingly they didn't. They raised a a mentally deficit skunk.

Nah your sister shocked shocked shocked ??
Why you dey take panadol for another person headache ?
It obvious you didn't even watch the video before you started insulting me but I won't blame you sha cuz you are a useless person and a never do well (Lame duck)
Who is fustrated with life tongue

Oloriburuku omo grin
Omo Abi pabe cheesy
أنت لقيط
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by Azzaz: 12:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Chai
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by MiaB(f): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2019
reminds me of the movie euphoria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by GistReport: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2019
kiss
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by memez: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2019
OMG
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by TANID(m): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't know why, but I don't have any atom of pity for her
The Reason Why You Don't Have Any Atom Of pity For Her Is

1. Because This's Her Choice

2. Because She Choose To Be Like This

3. Because It's What She Choose To Be

4. Because She Be Real Hoelosho But Not Perfect One, Perhaps upcoming Hoelosho

5 Because They Had Already Told Her To Stay Away From Hard Drug Or Any Drug Abused But She No Hear.

6. Because Na copy She Copy Some Of Her Friends But During The Time When She Wan Past That's When The Problems Comes.
Re: Teenage Girl Reacts Horribly After Consuming "Drugs" In Abuja (Photos) by Mynd44: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2019

(1)

Diary Of Shina Rambo / NDLEA Destroy 2 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Edo State (photo) / One Year Old Boy Chopped By Soldier’s Dog Survives Operation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.