Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) (873 Views)

Touching And Emotional Moment Mayorkun Pushed Handicapped Victony On Stage / Davido Seen Paying Toll Gate Fee In Lagos (Photos) / Mayorkun Speeds Off As He Avoids Paying His Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) by 9jainfoparrot: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Popular DMW act, Mayorkun has taken to snap to share the moment he went against Olamide’s words in his song ‘Oil and Gas’ by refusing to pay the toll fare in Lekki, Lagos.

Going by the words of Olamide in 'Oil and Gas', 'ti o ba sanwo olu, wa sha sanwo toll gate' meaning 'if you don't pay sanwo olu, you'll pay toll fare.' Mayorkun refused to do either of the two as he sped off in his Benz while being motivated by his friends in the car and finally escaped paying the toll fare in Lekki, Lagos.

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

See video and comments via link: http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/gossip/the-moment-mayorkun-speeds-off-to-avoid-paying-toll-fare-in-lekki-lagos-video/

Re: The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Somebody's role model

Anyway i like his music so let me not be hypocritical. But by putting this on social media he has encouraged his hardcore followers to disobey the law by not paying the toll. He might also be used as scapegoat because he has released evidence showing he didn't pay. I hope i wouldn't see freemaryokun soon or mayorites movement

Our celebrities need to start thinking.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) by Adedaniel211(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) by donaldking10: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2019
the hustle is real.
Re: The Moment Mayorkun Speeds Off To Avoid Paying Toll Fare In Lekki, Lagos(video) by egbirinbu1: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2019
he can't afford it

(1) (Reply)

I Wasn't Keeping My Virginity For Marriage - Seyi Hunter / MI Vs VECTOR: Message To Hip hop Lovers / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Block Bobrisky Over Instagram Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.