Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) (35618 Views)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by emmydiamon(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Honestly ipobarecriminals...

Why can't a day pass without recording a criminal occurrence in their so called Biafra land of rising crime?

Them take crime swear for una bá?
if you dont have anything good to say you better keep quite, wetin bring igbo come this matter? Or you just de comment nonsence here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Splashme: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Terrible
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Samyj247:
very good. if Fulani kill one person, kill 5 Fulani's. if Fulani kill 100 people, kill 200 Fulani's. By doing this, the Fulani and government will have sense...after all they don't have population.

can you say this in the presence of the Fulanis?
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Malawian(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
distributeinc:

The barracks are there, cos of the Ojukwu Biafra issue,it's part of the oppression on the East by the North, nothing to be proud about. Action speaks louder, if all Southern states can mobilise and respond with reprisal attacks, then the government will see that it's turning into civil unrest, and chaos, we either live in peace or pieces.

Fulanis are cowards, they capitalize on the fact that they are allowed to move freely with guns and arms, their charms ish na bullshit...Fulanis bleed and die like everyone else.
We are all saying the same thing. This will forever be to the discredit of the Otuoke Drunk. Had it been he dismantled all those barracks/Checkpoints and armed the Igbo, All this stuff happening now wont have happened. Everyone is free to believe whatever he/she wants, but the fact remains, Igbo are the ONLY group capable of changing the status quo. Igbo people can't fight now because we don't have weapons.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Be prepared my people, it i coming. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Priye007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
See people that want to fight the The great Ijaw Nation battling and struggling to avenge the death of an innocent woman. I laugh una in swahili.
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
countryfive:
After going through the whole story knowing fully well that it has nothing to do with igbos , some people will derail the from the issue on ground and start bashing Igbos.

Why did you yourself derail the thread by mentioning igbos even when nobody mentioned them?

1 Like

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Priye007:
See people that want to fight the The great Ijaw Nation battling and struggling to avenge the death of an innocent woman. I laugh una in swahili.
Are you sure you are Ijaw, never saw an Ijaw so petty, and dumb. Is this the issue we are dealing with here?

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kudos to my Benin brothers. Don't give those blood thirsty demons any breathing space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Ryabcool(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
There can't be a bloody clash between Hausa and Benin youths

I don't like that statement
Just say police averted what could have led to a total annihilation or obliteration of the fulanis in Edo state!

Don't fuckkk with Edo boys! Their head nor dey house!
As them dey fuckkkk fulanis and Hausa up simultaneously them go dey steal their things join.

Upper boys and ogbe, ekpoma and ekosodin boys go take advantage shaperly!
angry
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by TheKingIsHere: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ryabcool:
all this noise for nothing. Goes to show how ignorant and shallow many Nigerians are. If you had read properly, you would have known the news is talking about Republic of Benin boys, and not Edo state. You just came here to make empty boasts wey no hold any ground.

Actually, you are the one that is highly ignorant and shallow because you didn't read the write up properly.

Read it again and receive sense!

There was Fracas yesterday 25th of June 2019, involving some Fulani men and some Benin indigenes after a woman was allegedly butchered by Fulani herdsmen at Okada Junction along Lagos – Benin expressway

According to reports, irate Benin youths in retaliation allegedly killed a Fulani man while other Hausa men in sight took their heels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by daroz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ryabcool:
all this noise for nothing. Goes to show how ignorant and shallow many Nigerians are. If you had read properly, you would have known the news is talking about [b]Republic of Benin boys, and not Edo state. [/b]You just came here to make empty boasts wey no hold any ground.

Seriously, who is this goat?

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by nubianchio(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Retaliation...i trust my people
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by nams77: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Just say police averted what could have led to a total annihilation or obliteration of the fulanis in Edo state!

As them dey fuckkkk fulanis and Hausa up simultaneously them go dey steal their things join.

U made me laugh. I remembered yr 2000 when i was in ekosodin. Some of the boys had fracas with the herdmen( can't really remembered what happened) and guys took it out on the cows. A cow was slaughtered and the fulani imps took to their heels.
U need to see men freezers and pot of soup that period- very rich and inviting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by vicadex07(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

The fact that they let police stop them means they are not ready yet. Maybe when the herdsmen kill more sha, they will be ready by then
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Menance: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Pls chill and let's enjoy next level
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by bendike: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Samyj247:
very good. if Fulani kill one person, kill 5 Fulani's. if Fulani kill 100 people, kill 200 Fulani's. By doing this, the Fulani and government will have sense...after all they don't have population.
I feel you.
But the problem is that the fulani have a tool of violence which you do not have. Even if you acquire it, you will be disarmed and summarily executed by the security agencies. I AM TALKING ABOUT AK47
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by bendike: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Malawian:

We are all saying the same thing. This will forever be to the discredit of the Otuoke Drunk. Had it been he dismantled all those barracks/Checkpoints and armed the Igbo, All this stuff happening now wont have happened. Everyone is free to believe whatever he/she wants, but the fact remains, Igbo are the ONLY group capable of changing the status quo. Igbo people can't fight now because we don't have weapons.
Too extreme. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
bendike:
I feel you.
But the problem is that the fulani have a tool of violence which you do not have. Even if you acquire it, you will be disarmed and summarily executed by the security agencies. I AM TALKING ABOUT AK47
Story, how many dem don execute...lol...no dey deceive yourself or remain ignorant, weapons yapa for men hands, abi you no dey hear news?

2 Likes

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
how then was it bloody of it was averted

Smh
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Samyj247: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
bendike:
I feel you.
guy go buy gun...with 90k u will obtain good pistol with many bullets....with 130-150k u fit get ak47...with 60k u go get good gun sef. check am online....dem go deliver am codedly
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 4:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
The Fulanis have raiders instincts.

They are like parasites. They get to a community, take a small corner and live their nomadic life. Gradually, their numbers increase and they begin to take over the host community. This behavior has gotten more brazen in the last 4 years due to support from the top!

Unfortunately, there are some places they don't do this nonsense and one of them is Benin. In the SW, where cowards and subservient beings reside, they'll cry to the governor. In the SS, they will be killed
It is even only in Edo State that Fulani Herdsmen attacks are treated with immediate reprisals of equal or even higher degree. All other Southern states just make noise online.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 4:16am On Jun 28, 2019
daroz:

It’s because you guys allowed it. There are a lot of checked points in the east cos they know u guys can easily be oppressed. Have you ever heard of the police or army unjustly killing someone in Benin city without an immediate reprisal attack?

The fact is that despite all the constant noise making , an average Igbo man will not want to die for anything that won’t bring real money into his personal pocket , this is the truth. This is why u may not have Briafa just yet.
And that is why there is a lot of disunity among u guys in this your Biafra struggle. U guys need to seat up if u want liberation from oppression.

You nailed it with these two bolded lines
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by booksrite001: 6:15am On Jul 02, 2019
olumalcolm:
Be prepared my people, it i coming.

cool
Re: Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) by dannyreports(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Same thing in a community happened along benin auchi road, where i reside, the fulani man cut a vulcanizer head, for nothing, i never knew benin boys could be that dangerous, whether you are hausa or fulani no one was spared, they were butchering them anyhow, they all fled, some youths went to the extent of carrying cutlasses and even guns to look for them, today the whole place is sanitized, i even thought they would retaliate but they did not, they have been wrecking alot of havoc, but that day their cup was full, they never expected what they got, no police or soldier could stop this one, it was house to house raiding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Female Regent In Ondo State / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigerian Universities, Their Motto And Symbols / Bandits Kidnap Zahra Umar, A Nursing Student In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.