Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue (969 Views)

Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc / Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue by oluwatooni(f): 3:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Please someone should help me out on what to do, I was posted to Zamfara in stream1, but I skipped it and planned on going with stream2, now the problem is where I did my thumb print was where most of the people I know did theirs, and they were sent home due to thumbprint issue, I know of a guy that was sent home all the way from plateau back to Lagos, and we both did our thumb printing same place and same time, he was asked to submit a letter at camp.

I have not been to camp, and I may likely face this same issue when I travel to camp at Zamfara from Lagos.
please what do you suggest I do
Re: Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue by archat: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2019
the users of this thread are very useless most at times i wonder what u guys log online for simple question nobody can answer
Re: Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue by holluwadre: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
oluwatooni:
Please someone should help me out on what to do, I was posted to Zamfara in stream1, but I skipped it and planned on going with stream2, now the problem is where I did my thumb print was where most of the people I know did theirs, and they were sent home due to thumbprint issue, I know of a guy that was sent home all the way from plateau back to Lagos, and we both did our thumb printing same place and same time, he was asked to submit a letter at camp.

I have not been to camp, and I may likely face this same issue when I travel to camp at Zamfara from Lagos.
please what do you suggest I do

A friend of my with has this kind of issue, she contacted nysc on Twitter and she was told to go to any nysc secretariat around her
Re: Please What Do I Do, NYSC Thumbprint Issue by oluwatooni(f): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
holluwadre:

A friend of my with has this kind of issue, she contacted nysc on Twitter and she was told to go to any nysc secretariat around her

Thank you, sorted.

(1) (Reply)

No State For Deployment / Nysc is owing Redeplyed Corps Members Allowances Through Out The Federation / Help Clear My DOUBTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.